The I Do Glam Crew

Catonsville, MD View map Visit website

Based out of Ellicott City, MD our team of professional artists are proud to serve in MD, VA, & PA!
The I Do Glam Crew is passionate about bringing to life the hair & makeup looks that you love most for your big day! We are an experienced team of beauty and style artists who specialize in weddings and formal events!

Check out our Artist's Portfolios to see more styles we love including... romantic boho braids, natural makeup looks, Hollywood glam waves, classic & modern up-do's.

P.S. It is our company policy that we do not upcharge for bridal hairstyles, this means rates will be the same for any adult in your party, including the bride!
Take a look at our pricing menu for more details!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$110

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$110

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$35

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$35

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$110

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Shelby
    Shelby M. Married on 09/24/2022

Fantastic!

Lori was the calm I needed the morning of our wedding! She gave me multiple options during my trial and afterwards I completely changed what I wanted, but she always said it was no issue at all and made me feel confident with my choice. I was worried since I have thin hair, but you couldn't see any thin spots and the curls stayed ALL DAY! My matron of honor didn't want her hair up originally, but Lori gave her a beautiful updo and she absolutely loved it! All of that to say, she showed up promptly, she was fast and had a good attitude and a very calm presence that was helpful when other issues popped up!

The I Do Glam Crew's reply:

Thank you so much for the valuable feedback Shelby! It was an honor to be a part of your special day and so glad you felt confident and at ease, that is always my #1 goal!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 02/02/2022

Gave me confidence

My artist was Lori and she helped me feel completely at ease throughout the entire process. I was lucky enough to able to get cut and color with her pre-wedding as well as my day-of bridal hair! I was absolutely thrilled with the color and style but even more so for all the knowledge she had about what would work for putting a tiara on and off without totally destroying my braids, if I should consider hair extensions or not, and what other pieces that worked for my style would make the most sense. So I was very grateful for the confidence and expertise shared with me!
    I will certainly be calling back for other special events I have in the future! It's rare to feel like I've found a company I can rely on and feel like I don't have to worry about anything but communicating my vision and leaving the rest to the professionals! Thank you TIDGC, & thank you Lori!

The I Do Glam Crew's reply:

Thank you Brittany!! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Nick! Cheers to many happy years!
    Sandy Married on 09/08/2018

Lori is great

Lori did a great job doing my daughter's hair for her wedding day! She also did all the bridesmaids and the mother and mother-in-law of the bride. Everyone was happy with their hair!!

The I Do Glam Crew's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback Sandy! Hope you and your partner are still glowing with post-wedding bliss!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Events

24 Feb
Bridal Show

Our studio is 2 miles away from this stunning golf resort venue! Don't miss our favorite bridal show of the year! Stop by our booth to get some info, coupons and a free flash service from one of our talented artists.

Date: From 02/24/2023 to 02/24/2023 Schedule 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Location: 2700 Turf Valley Rd. Ellicott City, Md. 21042, Ellicott City, MD

Team

Lori
Lori
Hair Artist

Lori is the owner of The I Do Glam Crew and she has been doing bridal hair for over 14 years! She has a calm nature and specializes in textured bohemian styles.

Khloe
Khloe
Hair & Makeup Artist

”As people, we are naturally so hard on ourselves, especially as it pertains to our appearance. I want to help each and every person that sits in my chair to see their beauty through my eyes. Every face tells a story, my goal is to capture it and expose its beauty.”
- Khloe

Khloe began her career in hair and makeup working with TV/ Film and editorial work which has propelled her into the bridal beauty industry and here with the I Do Glam Crew. She has a passion and special talent for helping brides feel relaxed & pampered on one of the most precious days of their lives!

Betsy
Betsy
Hair Artist & Makeup Artist

Betsy is an experienced hair and makeup artist. She loves bridal work and has an editorial style. Her main goal is to make her clients happy beautiful on their most special occasion.

Turf Valley Resort
The Other Barn at Oakland Mills
4.9 out of 5 rating , 52 Reviews
· Barn & Farm Weddings

Catonsville, Maryland Catonsville, MD, 21228
Location of (The I Do Glam Crew)
3219b Corporate Court Ellicott City, MD, 21042
443-840-7110

5am-7pm Daily

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding