Turf Valley Resort

$13k - $18k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$13k - $18k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Turf Valley Resort is a resort wedding venue located in Ellicott City, Maryland, and is accessible to those in the Baltimore and Washington DC areas. The venue has served as the backdrop for many celebratory events for more than three decades. Here, the staff and setting make curating memorable soirees simple with classic spaces, thoughtful services, and experienced catering professionals.

Facilities and Capacity

Turf Valley Resort is situated on a property spanning more than 1,000 acres. Vow exchanges can take place under the pergola, which is nestled among the manicured landscape. This outdoor space, known as The Garden, features lush vegetation, bubbling fountains, and the chance to spot a swan or two. Events with up to 240 people can take place here. From the picturesque grounds, a couple and their guests can then move to one of seven indoor event spaces. In these ballrooms, glittering chandeliers hang from above while the many windows afford guests views of the golf course. These elegant settings offer a timeless backdrop for dining and dancing as well as a sense of refinement. The resort can accommodate festivities with up to 650 loved ones. Rehearsal dinners, showers, and other wedding-related events can also take place on this property.

Events at Turf Valley Resort are organized with the help of the venue’s expert event planners and the dedicated culinary team. The cuisine options are plentiful, with a variety of hors d'oeuvres, mains, and desserts to choose from. Throughout the menu, every food group makes an appearance, for a range of flavors. The cuisine can be served as a buffet or a seated dinner, among other styles, and bar services are also available. Event rentals, such as tables, chairs, linens, flatware, and other necessities are provided for the couple’s convenience. The team offers setup and cleanup services as well.

Accommodations

This resort is home to a hotel and several villas that offer rooms and suites for overnight stays. With comfortable furnishings, tranquil views, and an inviting interior design, this resort provides the chance to unwind. Room blocks are available to make planning accommodation for out-of-town guests straightforward.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Limited Bar
Open Bar
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Country/Golf Club
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Cake
Catering Services
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Pet Friendly

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Centerpieces
Chairs
Chair Covers
Dance Floor
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March

• Dennis
    Dennis S. Married on 11/26/2021

A Most Wonderful Wedding Weekend

Our wedding event was multi-day, with Thanksgiving Day folded in. So, our families all stayed at the resort and shared in many of the amenities at TVR. As the wedding couple, we had to deal with nearly every function within the hotel itself - sales, reservations, Alexandra's Restaurant, catering/event staff, front desk, housekeeping, bar staff, and even accounting. We had nothing but wonderful interactions with EVERYONE mentioned! Not considering TVR for a wedding or any large gathering, is not a wise choice. They are a truly amazing, family-owned business with long-time employees who love their jobs!

Hi Dennis -
    Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so happy that you chose Turf Valley Resort for your wedding weekend. It warms our heart to know that our employees provided great customer service at every interaction! We are glad you and your guests were able to enjoy our amenities throughout your stay. Congratulations and best of wishes from Turf Valley Resort!
  • Sue
    Sue M. Married on 11/14/2021

Beautiful reception venue, delicious food and professional staff

We planned my daughters wedding in 7 months and we were extremely impressed with what Turf Valley had to offer! There are several ballrooms to choose from, beautilful scenery, professional stafff all around! The food was amazing and we were told by many guests how great the food was with a good sized portion. The appetizers were just as tasty! The cake is included with wedding reception package which made things a bit easier. The staff set up the ballroom and directed and our vision came true! Would highly recommend Turf Valley !

Hi Sue -
    Thank you for your wonderful review and your recommendation of Turf Valley Resort. It is so important to us that your daughter's wedding was perfect in every way. We truly appreciate your kind words and are so glad the vision came true from the beautiful scenery, professional staff and amazing food. Congratulations to the happy couple and best of wishes from Turf Valley Resort!
    Baylee H. Married on 11/13/2021

Everything at Turf went as smooth as possible!

I highly recommend turf valley!!! Everything went as smooth as possible for our wedding this past weekend. Our dog was also in our wedding and we could have not asked for a more perfect day!

Hi Baylee -
    Thank you so much for your recommendation of Turf Valley Resort for your wedding. We are so happy that your special day was just perfect and your dog was also able to be part of the celebration! Congratulations and best of wishes from Turf Valley Resort.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

26 photos · 08/30/2014

Deals

Turf Valley Resort 1
Gift
Receive 10% OFF for Booking Your Wedding on Friday or Sunday! Call our Wedding Specialists at 410.465.1200. *Valid for New Bookings Only, with a Minimum of 40 Guests. Cannot be combined with other offers. Discount will be reflected in Service Charge. Additional conditions may apply.

Pricing

Turf Valley Resort Price Rates

Team

Jenny  Betlejewski
Jenny Betlejewski
Catering Director at Turf Valley Resort

I truly believe that Turf Valley Resort is a terrific place for a wedding – and not just because I met my husband here, had my wedding here (30 years ago) and work here! I thoroughly enjoy the whole process as each couple we meet (and their families) are unique. I love finding out more about them and uncovering information that can translate into the little details to incorporate into their special day :)

Carol  Sirchio
Carol Sirchio
Catering Account Executive at Turf Valley Resort

I am passionate about my work. I am described as a calm and relaxed person-let me take your stress away and I’ll plan the perfect event for you! My newest interest is Yoga 😊!

Jaime Petit
Jaime Petit
Catering Account Executive at Turf Valley Resort

I am a bit of a perfectionist, paying attention to the smallest of details – extremely important in event planning! I love dogs and have two Labrador Retrievers that are my babies. Not only do I love working with engaged couples, I am engaged myself. The pandemic postponed my May of 2020 wedding, but someday soon my forever fiancé will become my handsome husband.

Della Blooms Della Blooms Wedding Florists

Turf Valley Resort is a wonderful easy access wedding venue which offers so much to couples wanting a full-service hotel and resort for their guests. I'm a local florist and love working with Turf Valley; their staff is attentive and easy to work with to deliver for my couples. I can recommend Turf Valley Resort to my couples and look forward to working there again and again!

Mix Masters Entertainment Mix Masters Entertainment Wedding DJs

Turf Valley is one of those places that we look forward to coming to. They have great people, terrific food, and a beautiful facility. We are glad to be considered one of their preferred vendors!

Dance Masters Entertainment Dance Masters Entertainment Wedding DJs

Turf Valley Resort is one of My favorite places to work at. The Staff from the sales office to the front desk to the cantering staff are wonderful and will do what ever it takes to make your day at Turf Valley a very pleasant one. I highly recommend them!!!!!

2700 Turf Valley Road Ellicott City, MD, 21042
Location of (Turf Valley Resort)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding

Wedding Venues