4210 Jenna Court, Huntingtown, MD 20639 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Deals 1

About Crow Entertainment LLC

MIX - DANCE - REPEAT
Crow Entertainment LLC is an entertainment service based in Huntingtown, Maryland and traveling all over to provide professional DJ, lighting and photo booth services among the many other things we offer. We offer multiple setups to accommodate your wedding ceremony music, cocktail hour and reception. Planning a special event other than a wedding? We have you covered there too with our exceptional corporate and private event experience. Our team offers unlimited consultations to ensure that you get exactly what you want. We offer specialty lighting and designs to help make your wedding unique. We have been providing exceptional service since 1997. Contact us today to receive wedding network discounts and take advanatge of our multi option packages.

Crow Entertainment LLC is a full-time DJ & production company ready to make your wedding come alive! Our services include:

• Day-of coordination

Crow Entertainment LLC 6
Crow Entertainment LLC 7

Shelby Jackson · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Honest and respectful

I was recommended to Crow entertainment by a bunch of friends and after doing tons of research and talking with Brian i knew that they were going to be the right people for our wedding. I loved how Brian and his team were always there anytime we needed help and or had a question. Another big thing that i absolutely loved is that they give back to their community so much and that’s big to me!

After Brian and i started talking he made an appointment for my fiancé and i to meet with DJ Mike ( the one who was gonna donour wesding.) and to put a deposit down. My fiancé and i met with Mike and we put the deposit down but a month after we met we realized that this wedding was unfortunately not gonna happen the way we wanted. I contacted Brian and DJ Mike and they were not able to refund us the deposit until they filled the spot. Fast forward to a month later and Brian texted me saying he was sending me a check for the full deposit because they booked that day! Honestly im so blown away with how honest and respectful him and his team are! They honestly could of just kept the money and they didn’t have to tell me or send me my deposite back but they did!

I 100% recommend Brian and his team!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Elizabeth Cyrus · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Good times!

CJ the DJ was excellent to work with from the moment we inquired. He is professional and helpful. Our wedding guests danced the night away and we have CJ to thank! We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Crow Entertainment LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Delivery, Setup, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Delivery, Monograms, Pinspotting, Setup, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Audiovisuals, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Chalkboards, Signage
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Audio Equipment, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Photo booth, Signage
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Crow Entertainment LLC 1
    Professional Discounts
    Crow Entertainment has always offered Discounts to Military, Nurses, Teachers and all 1st responders. Ask us about this discount when you book. We are happy to be the first DJ company to initiate this break for people.

• Ceremony by Rachael
    Ceremony by Rachael Wedding Officiants

As the officiant, I've worked with Crow Entertainment a handful of times now, and I am always very pleased with the friendliness of the DJ's, along with the quality of their sound equipment. In addition, they are always professional (both in demeanor and dress attire), outgoing, attentive to details, and have a positive rapport with the couple (which reflects their planning process ahead of time). When I come on site to a wedding where Crow is the DJ, the coordinators will often say "Don't worry. You have an amazing DJ team...you won't have to worry about a thing during your ceremony"- which again, is a testament to their reputation among other vendors. If you are interested in hiring a quality team for an unforgettable day, reach out to Crow Entertainment today!

• Annapolis Maritime Museum & Park
    Annapolis Maritime Museum & Park Museum Weddings

Crow Entertainment is our go-to DJ recommendation for a DJ and photobooth services. They know our space and take good care of it. We love having them at our venue!

• Victoria Pictures
    Victoria Pictures Wedding Photographers

I have worked with them at a couple wedding and it was very easy and professional. My daivhter hired them for my 50th party. We hired them for my daughter's wedding at Belmont in August. The photo booth guys are great. I hope to work with them more. I share their name with my clients needing a DJ.

• 4210 Jenna Court Huntingtown, MD, 20639 See on map