5122 Woodmere Drive, Centreville, VA 20120 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Luccio

Thanks so much for stopping by my page! Let me start off by saying Congratulations!! This is obviously an exciting time, but I know it can also be frustrating looking through vendor after vendor - well don't worry!! I've got you covered :)

I've been doing this for years and have tons of reviews to go on, but what I tell every client is that this is YOUR night. You just tell me how I can make it special, and then you can consider me your second wedding planner because I've done so many and love doing them that I'm more than happy to help you through every step of the way. Plus, I can provide all of the following:

Liability Insurance - just let me know if the venue needs a certificate with their name on it and I'll get it right to you at no extra cost!

Wireless Mics - lapel AND handheld!

Backup Equipment - I bring backup equipment for EVERYTHING that I use, including backup speakers, two laptops, and even two sets of turn tables - just in case anything breaks, I've got you covered :)

Mobile Hotspot - I bring one! So, with access to the internet I can provide you and your guests with any songs on the planet! They're going to love me :)

Lighting - I've got 12 Uplights that can be set to any colors to match your theme and I can control them from my booth - plus I've got lasers and Disco ball for the dance floor!

And what sets me apart from the rest -

LIVE MUSIC! I'm a professional pianist and guitar player - so I can play either or both for you at the ceremony or cocktail hour!! So if you've got the itch for Live music but don't want to pay thousands for a band, I can give you live music AND a DJ all in one affordable package!

Thanks again for your interest, I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

20160206200905
20151003195221
20151003180953
12936540101031388810841637475906618706065644n
DJ Luccio
Getting ready to play drums for a former American Idol contestant on Fox 5 Morning News!
12592250101031388813236838470257952550656507n
DJ Luccio
Sound check before performing live on the news!
Sound check before performing live on the news!
I put this band together to perform for former American Idol contestant, Sara Sturm on Fox 5 Morning...
I'd be happy to play live music for you while you walk down the isle, just like in this wedding :)
We didn't know each other before her wedding, now it feels like we're best buds!  Thanks for having...
We didn't know each other before her wedding, now it feels like we're best buds! Thanks for having...
20151003170207

DJ Luccio 1
DJ Luccio 2

Spencer Ong · Married on 08/17/2019

DJ Luccio is a fun DJ

Adam did a great job at our wedding. He brought multiple speaker systems so he could seamlessly transition from the ceremony to the rehearsal. He also played the guitar for our cocktail hour, which sounded great. (We chose for him to play guitar, but he also offered to play the piano.) Adam has a great radio voice and is always enthusiastic. We would highly recommend him. Thanks, DJ Luccio!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Megan

Megan Doyle · Married on 06/22/2019

Congrats! Your DJ search is over!

Congrats! Your DJ search is over! Adam is exactly the kind of vendor you want working for you on your wedding day: professional, composed, flexible, communicative, organized, talented, attentive, engaging, and, above all, fun. We happily paid his very reasonable travel fee to get him up to Baltimore for our wedding, and happily paid his very reasonable instrumental music rates for our ceremony, and would do so again no question. We gave Adam our hopes and specific requests, and then we got out of his way, trusting correctly that his expertise and energy would get guests of all ages out on the dance floor, keep things flowing smoothly, and facilitate a great party. Booking Adam was like pushing that big red EASY button on our wedding music, and you'll be glad to do it ,too

Sent on 07/06/2019

Helen · Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing DJ and Dance Experience!

Adam was such an amazing DJ and presence to have on our wedding day! He made the dance floor so active and fun, and he helped us keep the schedule/evening moving. Would recommend him for anyone who wants to have a really fun and active dance floor!

Sent on 07/06/2019

DJ Luccio FAQ

• What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Perfectly Yours
    Perfectly Yours Wedding Planners

DJ Luccio is one of my favorite DJs to work with. He is charismatic and reads a crowd well. He has a wide variety of music at the ready, keeping the crowd lively. He handles the "wedding announcements" without it seeming like a break from the fun. He's always been on time and sets up without issue. He's easy going but professional. One of the best!

• 5122 Woodmere Drive Centreville, 20120 See on map