5122 Woodmere Drive, Centreville, VA 20120 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Luccio

Thanks so much for stopping by my page! Let me start off by saying Congratulations!! This is obviously an exciting time, but I know it can also be frustrating looking through vendor after vendor - well don't worry!! I've got you covered :)

I've been doing this for years and have tons of reviews to go on, but what I tell every client is that this is YOUR night. You just tell me how I can make it special, and then you can consider me your second wedding planner because I've done so many and love doing them that I'm more than happy to help you through every step of the way. Plus, I can provide all of the following:

Liability Insurance - just let me know if the venue needs a certificate with their name on it and I'll get it right to you at no extra cost!

Wireless Mics - lapel AND handheld!

Backup Equipment - I bring backup equipment for EVERYTHING that I use, including backup speakers, two laptops, and even two sets of turn tables - just in case anything breaks, I've got you covered :)

Mobile Hotspot - I bring one! So, with access to the internet I can provide you and your guests with any songs on the planet! They're going to love me :)

Lighting - I've got 12 Uplights that can be set to any colors to match your theme and I can control them from my booth - plus I've got lasers and Disco ball for the dance floor!

And what sets me apart from the rest -

LIVE MUSIC! I'm a professional pianist and guitar player - so I can play either or both for you at the ceremony or cocktail hour!! So if you've got the itch for Live music but don't want to pay thousands for a band, I can give you live music AND a DJ all in one affordable package!

Thanks again for your interest, I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

20160206200905
20151003194548
Couple wedding dance
Couple wedding dance
20151003195221
20151003180953
12936540101031388810841637475906618706065644n
DJ Luccio
Getting ready to play drums for a former American Idol contestant on Fox 5 Morning News!
12592250101031388813236838470257952550656507n
DJ Luccio
Sound check before performing live on the news!
Sound check before performing live on the news!
I put this band together to perform for former American Idol contestant, Sara Sturm on Fox 5 Morning...
I'd be happy to play live music for you while you walk down the isle, just like in this wedding :)
We didn't know each other before her wedding, now it feels like we're best buds!  Thanks for having...
We didn't know each other before her wedding, now it feels like we're best buds! Thanks for having...
20151003170207

DJ Luccio 1
DJ Luccio 2

Andrea Gabor · Married on 04/13/2019

Maid of Honor

Adam was SO fun to work with. He was flexible and helpful. He had a friendly and supportive attitude. He got everyone dancing and partying all night at my sister’s wedding. Al the guests from 8 to 92 years old were on their feet!

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 12/01/2018

Ideal wedding DJ!

Adam is the ideal wedding DJ and emcee! All of the guests at our wedding, of all ages, were on the dance floor throughout the night. Adam did an excellent job of moving the evening along - I cannot imagine our reception going more smoothly. He has a fantastic energy and is very easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Megan · Married on 09/08/2018

If you want your guests to dance all night, hire DJ Luccio!

I’ve been to now 3 weddings, including my own with Adam DJ’ing, and all I can say is at all of them I am dancing the whole time! He is attentive to the vibe and flow of the guests and will play fun music for any type of music personality, he is great at reading the room. He is passionate and committed to his work and music and makes the night so much fun!

Sent on 10/31/2018

DJ Luccio FAQ

• What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Perfectly Yours
    Perfectly Yours Wedding Planners

DJ Luccio is one of my favorite DJs to work with. He is charismatic and reads a crowd well. He has a wide variety of music at the ready, keeping the crowd lively. He handles the "wedding announcements" without it seeming like a break from the fun. He's always been on time and sets up without issue. He's easy going but professional. One of the best!

• 5122 Woodmere Drive Centreville, 20120 See on map