On WeddingWire since 2013

Thanks so much for stopping by my page! Let me start off by saying Congratulations!! This is obviously an exciting time, but I know it can also be frustrating looking through vendor after vendor - well don't worry!! I've got you covered :)

I've been doing this for years and have tons of reviews to go on, but what I tell every client is that this is YOUR night. You just tell me how I can make it special, and then you can consider me your second wedding planner because I've done so many and love doing them that I'm more than happy to help you through every step of the way. Plus, I can provide all of the following:

Liability Insurance - just let me know if the venue needs a certificate with their name on it and I'll get it right to you at no extra cost!

Wireless Mics Included!

Backup Equipment - I bring backup equipment for EVERYTHING that I use, including backup speakers, two laptops, and even two sets of turn tables - just in case anything breaks, I've got you covered :)

5G Unlimited Internet for last-minute song requests at the drop of a hat!

Lighting - I've got 12 Uplights that can be set to any colors to match your theme.

And what sets me apart from the rest -

LIVE MUSIC! I'm a professional pianist and guitar player - so I can play either or both for you at the ceremony or cocktail hour!!
So if you've got the itch for Live music but don't want to pay thousands for a band, I can give you live music AND a DJ all in one affordable package!

Thanks again for your interest, I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Karaoke
Projector
Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

100% Recommended by couples

A
Amanda Sent on 12/16/2023

The best DJ!

Adam was a pleasure to work with, we are so happy to have had him DJ our wedding! He did such a great job in working with us to understand what we were hoping for the different parts of the wedding, as well as was incredibly helpful with suggestions to make sure our day flowed smoothly. Adam is such a professional and we highly recommend him!!
Josephine
Josephine G. Sent on 03/26/2023

Best DJ Ever!

Hire him now! DJ Luccio (Adam) is amazing! There is a reason this man has the best reviews. Everyone at our wedding were calling him the best DJ ever! This man has skills like no other DJ! He is able to read the crowd and becomes your best friend by the end of the night. Thank you Adam for getting everyone on the dance floor and keeping them there until the end of the night. You are the best-thank you!
Danielle
Danielle K. Sent on 10/20/2022
5 out of 5 rating

Hire him for a HYPE wedding dance party!!

When we started planning the most important thing for us was that our wedding was a good party and a great time, and hiring DJ Luccio was the best decision we could have made! He kept the dance floor PACKED all night. I don’t think anyone was in their seat after dinner ended. We gave him a list of songs we liked and a few “do not play” items and he completely took it from there. He was also so easy to communicate with and on the wedding day he was so professional and has the most easy going and fun personality! We truly had the best time at our wedding and danced the night away. I can’t recommend DJ Luccio enough if you want your wedding to be a memorable and awesome party!
illustration stars

41 photos · 09/14/2019
Nicole & James
15 photos · 05/19/2018

Perfectly Yours Perfectly Yours Wedding Planners

DJ Luccio is one of my favorite DJs to work with. He is charismatic and reads a crowd well. He has a wide variety of music at the ready, keeping the crowd lively. He handles the "wedding announcements" without it seeming like a break from the fun. He's always been on time and sets up without issue. He's easy going but professional. One of the best!

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding