5122 Woodmere Drive, Centreville, VA 20120 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About DJ Luccio

Thanks so much for stopping by my page! Let me start off by saying Congratulations!! This is obviously an exciting time, but I know it can also be frustrating looking through vendor after vendor - well don't worry!! I've got you covered :)

I've been doing this for years and have tons of reviews to go on, but what I tell every client is that this is YOUR night. You just tell me how I can make it special, and then you can consider me your second wedding planner because I've done so many and love doing them that I'm more than happy to help you through every step of the way. Plus, I can provide all of the following:

Liability Insurance - just let me know if the venue needs a certificate with their name on it and I'll get it right to you at no extra cost!

Wireless Mics - lapel AND handheld!

Backup Equipment - I bring backup equipment for EVERYTHING that I use, including backup speakers, two laptops, and even two sets of turn tables - just in case anything breaks, I've got you covered :)

Mobile Hotspot - I bring one! So, with access to the internet I can provide you and your guests with any songs on the planet! They're going to love me :)

Lighting - I've got 12 Uplights that can be set to any colors to match your theme and I can control them from my booth - plus I've got lasers and Disco ball for the dance floor!

And what sets me apart from the rest -

LIVE MUSIC! I'm a professional pianist and guitar player - so I can play either or both for you at the ceremony or cocktail hour!! So if you've got the itch for Live music but don't want to pay thousands for a band, I can give you live music AND a DJ all in one affordable package!

Thanks again for your interest, I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

20160206200905
20151003194548
Couple wedding dance
Couple wedding dance
20151003195221
20151003180953
12936540101031388810841637475906618706065644n
DJ Luccio
Getting ready to play drums for a former American Idol contestant on Fox 5 Morning News!
12592250101031388813236838470257952550656507n
DJ Luccio
Sound check before performing live on the news!
Sound check before performing live on the news!
I put this band together to perform for former American Idol contestant, Sara Sturm on Fox 5 Morning...
I'd be happy to play live music for you while you walk down the isle, just like in this wedding :)
We didn't know each other before her wedding, now it feels like we're best buds!  Thanks for having...
We didn't know each other before her wedding, now it feels like we're best buds! Thanks for having...
20151003170207
20151003194548

• Videos 1

20 Reviews for DJ Luccio

Michelle · Married on 06/09/2018

Adam, THANK YOU so much for doing such a wonderful job at our wedding! So many people at our wedding told us how great you were and Chris absolutely loved having you DJ!! You truly made our wedding so much fun and so special for us and our families and friends!

Thanks so much!!!

Michelle and Chris

DJ Luccio 1

John · Married on 06/02/2018

I can't say enough about my great experience with DJ Luccio. I had at least 25 people stop me during the reception to tell me how great DJ Luccio did at the reception and cocktail hour. He actually played live acoustic guitar during our cocktail hour and we would highly recommend it. It was a great personal touch for our guests.. His thoughtfulness, attention to detail and professionalism were more than we ever could’ve expected. Never once did an email go unanswered and he proactively checked in with us as our day approached. I would absolutley recommend DJ Luccio to any family, friend or someone looking to work with an amazing DJ.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2018

We used DJ Luccio for our wedding! All communications were with my fiance so I'm not sure how that all went but I was very pleased meeting him for the first time having him DJ our wedding! Everyone loved him and he was super flexible. We are writing another review on The Knot since I believe that's how we found him initially.

DJ Luccio FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Perfectly Yours
    Perfectly Yours Wedding Planners

DJ Luccio is one of my favorite DJs to work with. He is charismatic and reads a crowd well. He has a wide variety of music at the ready, keeping the crowd lively. He handles the "wedding announcements" without it seeming like a break from the fun. He's always been on time and sets up without issue. He's easy going but professional. One of the best!

• 5122 Woodmere Drive Centreville, VA 20120 See on map