Perfectly Yours

Alexandria, VA View map
$350 Package Price

$350 Package Price

Perfectly Yours wants to help make your wedding everything you've dreamed of and more. We want to make your wedding shine. With our variety of services and passion for wedding planning, we can help make your vision come true.

Our mission is to perfectly execute the wedding of your dreams. We want to make your day as special and stress free as possible for you. We enjoy every aspect of wedding planning and want to help make your wedding the talk of the town.

We service the Greater Washington, DC area for weddings ranging from intimate to 250 guests.

We also specialize in creating handmade favors and gifts as well as scrapbooks and shadow boxes!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,350

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$350

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$70

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Giuliana V. Married on 10/19/2019

Stellar professionals - pick them and don't look back!

THE PERFECTLY YOURS TEAM WAS STELLAR!! We originally were not planning on having a coordinator, but since our venue required it, we reached out and Desiree and Marie made all the difference! Trust the experts - you need a coordinator to tie all the many, many pieces together, because YOU don't want to be that go between on the big day. (For example, hard to tell the florist who to talk to at the church for where the alter flowers should go when you yourself are getting hair and makeup done... Or to help grandma to her seat when you're out doing sunset photos... Yeah - Desiree and Marie do that!) Overall, they're true experts and professionals. They went above and beyond the simple day-of coordinating and were in touch with us the whole way.

Just a few examples: I was lost/frustrated in searching for an alterations place. Having moved in the middle of wedding planning, I bought my dress in another city and had to find alterations here in the NoVA area. Everywhere I found on my own quoted me MORE than the entire cost of the dress!! Desiree recommended a place that was perfect (nice professional seamstress, excellent work, and right on price point).

Also, I thought I had prepared for everything with my "to-go Bride bag." I was even helping out guests at the reception! (Oh you need floss after dinner - got that! Snag on a dress - I've got scissors...). I was completely unprepared, however, for when my new step-daughter in all her excitement, went sprinting across a lawn in heals and sprained her ankle BAD. Marie was there to help scoop her up and even handed over an ace bandage she had. My daughter spent the rest of the night on the dance floor just fine. Could have ruined her/our night, but Marie was prepared for ANYTHING.

THANK YOU LADIES FOR MAKING OUR DAY SO SPECIAL!

Perfectly Yours's reply:

Thank you Giuliana, it was a pleasure working with you and you were a gorgeous bride! Enjoy your new family!
  • Preetha
    Preetha Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful Coordinators!

Perfectly Yours was a great choice for coordinators for our wedding day. We hired them very late into the planning process and they came up to speed on everything quickly. They got to know what we wanted (and what we didn't want), and they took care of almost all vendor communications for the month leading up to the wedding. They managed all the setup the day of, directed and managed all the other vendors, managed moving floral arrangements (outdoor ceremony to indoor decor use), and helped with the cleanup and closing at the end of the night. They were very professional, friendly, and organized. I would recommend them to anyone who doesn't want to be worrying about big and very small details the day of their wedding. They were also amazing at keeping things calm and organized when we were running into unexpected delays and Marie was exactly the person we needed to manage unexpected problems and stress so we could enjoy our wedding day.
    Rachel Married on 10/28/2017
    Desiree did a great job helping with our big day. She was kind, very organized, and willing to do anything I asked of her. The best part of hiring Desiree is that she is willing to help with set up and clean up. This was so important to me. At so many weddings I have seen elderly parents and family members busily running around trying to put up decorations before guests arrive and then having to stay for hours afterward to clean the venue. I feel like this completely ruins the experience for family members. Desiree brought such a peace of mind to me and my family because we were actually able to attend the wedding. No worrying about what needs to be done. Everyone was able to leisurely arrive at a normal time before the ceremony, and go home and rest after our big exit. She was also able to suggest competent vendors that met our budget. She was absolutely worth every penny. I cannot recommend her enough.

Perfectly Yours's reply:

Thank you Rachel! So happy Everyone was able to enjoy your special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

YanzEvents YanzEvents Photo Booths

I have worked with Perfectly Yours on multiple occasions and all of the weddings were fantastic. No crazy schedule conflicts or complaints about decorations. She was very helpful contacting me (photo booth vendor) and giving me all the appropriate information I needed for the day of. The best part is she does it all while staying calm which is more than I can say for a lot of the planners I meet.

Brandilynn Aines Photography Brandilynn Aines Photography Wedding Photographers

Perfectly Yours is wonderful, I just had the opportunity to work with them a 2nd time. From the first time I worked with them they made sure the bride and groom had everything they needed and were running on schedule it was awesome. They even were so kind to the parents of the couple as well. I just recently worked with them on a styled shoot and they were awesome and so sweet. I would recommend their services to any couple in need of a wedding coordinator!

Patty Schuchman Photography Patty Schuchman Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the opportunity to work with Perfectly Yours at a recent wedding. Their attention to detail with the bride and groom was wonderful - they kept everything moving and ran interference on all the little details that popped up at the last minute with ease. I would love an opportunity to work with them again!

3118 Woods Cove Lane Alexandria, VA, 22192
Location of (Perfectly Yours)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding