YanzEvents

Reston, VA View map

Company Overview

After being a DJ for over 5 years Andrew Yandziak a.k.a. DJ Yanzee wanted to bring an even greater service to his events. While attending a wedding he saw a mobile photo booth and fell in love with the idea. After a year of planning and hard work we now offer multiple services for events other than just our outstanding DJs. Thus, the creation of YanzEvents!

Description

Photo booths are a great addition to any event. The perfect way to create lasting memories for you and your guests. Photo booths are the hottest trend in weddings and are quickly becoming a must-have for every event! The number one feature of the YanzEvents photo booths is that each guest will receive a photo strip and unlimited printing is provided with every rental. There is nothing more heart breaking or annoying to your guests than trying to split a photo strip between multiple people after they have a fantastic photo taking experience. YanzEvents also offers features such as an onsite attendant, props, free set up and take down, and free early set up.

DJ Services - All of our DJs have years of experience and have the skill to bring any party to life. Whether it's a high energy club, corporate event, or wedding we are more than up to the task of providing the perfect atmosphere for your event.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Photo booth

What photo booth items are available?

Backdrop(s)
CD/DVD of Images
Enclosed Booth
Prints

• Jackie
    Jackie K. Married on 11/01/2019

Excellent Photobooth!

We used YanzEvents for a photobooth for our wedding, and would highly recommend! Andrew was easy to work with, had super fun props, and everything went off without a hitch. We loved the guestbook he provided, which allowed our guests to put an extra copy of their photos in there, and write a fun note. Cost was very reasonable, and we would definitely recommend him for any event. Photobooths are the way to go :)
    Heather C. Married on 09/28/2019

Best DJ and Photo-booth

Me and my wife got married at the end of September (I’m horrible at writing reviews in a timely manner) and we used Yanz Events for DJ services and a photo-booth. Both the dance floor and the photo-booth were a hit all night. Andrew did an excellent job meshing me and my wife’s music styles, and we danced the night away. Before the wedding, Andrew FaceTimed with us on several occasions to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted. I cannot say enough positive things about Yanz Events (we feel we got a lot of bang for our buck!). Thank you Andrew for making our day so special!!
    Lorita Married on 07/03/2018
    Andrew was awesome! We used him for a photobooth for our vow renewal. I had so many people come up to me after the festivities were over telling me how much fun they had doing the pictures. Andrew was very polite and accommodating to my guests even to the ones who had a wee bit too much to drink. He totally indulged my 8 year old daughter with her obsession for taking pics and was very sweet to her. He arrived on time and stayed 45 minutes past the time he was supposed to leave. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants something a little fun and a little different for their party or reception.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Perfectly Yours Perfectly Yours Wedding Planners

I have worked with YanzEvents several times and they are always my first recommendation to clients looking for photo booths. They are professional and take care of the product they provide. They work so well with other vendors and are always willing to lend a helping hand. I look forward to many more events with them

1978 Winterport Cluster Reston, 20191