Nearby Vendors to Consider

About YanzEvents

Company Overview After being a DJ for over 5 years Andrew Yandziak a.k.a. DJ Yanzee wanted to bring an even greater service to his events. While attending a wedding he saw a mobile photo booth and fell in love with the idea. After a year of planning and hard work we now offer multiple services for events other than just our outstanding DJs. Thus, the creation of YanzEvents! Description Photo booths are a great addition to any event. The perfect way to create lasting memories for you and your guests. Photo booths are the hottest trend in weddings and are quickly becoming a must-have for every event! The number one feature of the YanzEvents photo booths is that each guest will receive a photo strip and unlimited printing is provided with every rental. There is nothing more heart breaking or annoying to your guests than trying to split a photo strip between multiple people after they have a fantastic photo taking experience. YanzEvents also offers features such as an onsite attendant, props, free set up and take down, and free early set up.

DJ Services - All of our DJs have years of experience and have the skill to bring any party to life. Whether it's a high energy club, corporate event, or wedding we are more than up to the task of providing the perfect atmosphere for your event.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Backdrop(s) (3)
Enclosed Booth (3)
Prints (3)
Clean Up (2)

Andrew was great! I had an amazing time at my wedding, I told Andrew that I wanted to dance the whole time and I did! I had multiple people tell me that they had such a good time and that Andrew was a great DJ. Thank you!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Andrew served as our MC/DJ. We were very impressed with his availability and thoroughness during the planning process. He had great enthusiasm and flexibility during the reception. Everyone was very happy with the music selection and volume during dinner and while dancing. I was very happy he could accommodate my nerdy music requests (had to sneak Rains of Castermere in during dinner). His uplighting was very affordable and really transformed the room. We highly recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Setup

YanzEvents is awesome! I first used YanzEvents for my sister's surprise 40th birthday party for his photobooth and my sister and her friends absolutely loved it! The props were great, Andrew (the owner) was so attentive, and there was always a photo strip for each individual person in the picture to receive and one to place in the scrapbook as well! From there, I booked Andrew for the DJ at my wedding and he was so professional to work with. From meeting in person to discuss logistics and helping with music selections and timing, Andrew really knows what he's doing. He even helped provide a microphone for my ceremony since my officiant nor the venue had one. All my guests danced the night away and Andrew was a wonderful emcee (he made sure to know how to pronounce everyone in my bridal party's name correctly, which definitely was not an easy). Don't hesitate to book him, you won't regret it one bit!

Profile Picture Nedj, 9/29/17, 8 Reviews

220x220 sq 1341303660350 katieweddingpickingprops3
220x220 sq 1348014749840 photobooth
220x220 sq 1348014917703 andrewphotoboothpiclikeaboss
220x220 sq 1348015082795 0

I have worked with YanzEvents several times and they are always my first recommendation to clients looking for photo booths. They are professional and take care of the product they provide. They work so well with other vendors and are always willing to lend a helping hand. I look forward to many more events with them

1978 Winterport Cluster, Reston, VA 20191   See On Map