18215 Calumet Lane, Round Hill, VA, Round Hill, VA 20141 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Patty Schuchman Photography

I believe that your wedding day is the most important day of your life to date - the day you start a new life with your best friend by your side. The images from your day should capture the memories of the day, but also capture the emotions of the day. I strive the tell the story of your day with the images I capture so you can remember it all every time you look at the photos.

I hope you'll consider meeting in person so we can discuss your plans and find a program that will work for your needs and your budget.

Follow Patty Schuchman Photography on

• Real Weddings 45

21 Reviews for Patty Schuchman Photography

Brooke Ericson · Married on 10/13/2018

A Great Photographer!

Patty was fantastic! She was always available, her pictures were beautiful, and she made sure to get all the shots we asked for. She was patient, realistic, and incredibly helpful throughout the entire process. She not only gave us great pictures, but also gave us advice on other good local vendors to use and helped us throughout the pre-wedding and wedding day stresses! We were thrilled when we got our pictures back and can't wait to see the book she is putting together for us!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

Photography for our wedding was something that was one of our top priorities. We are so glad that we went with Patty to be our photographer for our special day. She was speedy in replying to emails, extremely professional leading up to the day and the day of, and delivered fantastic photographs! She went above and beyond the day of to make sure everything went smoothly. She was so fun to work with and looked like she was having so much fun at our wedding. What more could you ask for?

Sent on 08/28/2018

Katherine · Married on 10/20/2017

As soon as my mom and I met with Patty, I knew I wanted her to be the photographer for my wedding. It just felt right during our meeting and everything she showed us was fantastic. It is clear that she enjoys her work and really cares about the couples she works with. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and made the whole process enjoyable. I can't believe how many photos she took of our wedding and they are ALL amazing!! I can't choose a favorite and I want to print them all to display in my husband's and my new house. I would 1000% hire Patty again and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Patty Schuchman Photography Pricing

Patty Schuchman Photography Price Rates

Patty Schuchman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• Makeup by Melissa Franklin
    Makeup by Melissa Franklin Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with Patty on many photoshoots doing makeup and hair. She is the ultimate professional and her clients love her as she has many that have been with her for years. This allows her to follow her clients special milestones and capture all of their most precious events beautifully forever. Her work is timeless and perfect. I would highly recommend her to anyone for senior portraits to brides to families to head shots and everything in between!

• Perfectly Yours
    Perfectly Yours Wedding Planners

I got to work with Patty and her team on a beautiful, overcast, early fall evening wedding. They were professional and very easy to work with. I've viewed the photos from that night on her website and just love what she's done. She had advised us before the wedding that with the overcast sky, we'd loose the light quickly and we were able to come up with a solution to get the photos in a little early and what she produced is magnificent. I will recommend her to any bride and look forward to working with her again.

• Makeup Artistry by Tracie
    Makeup Artistry by Tracie Wedding Hair & Makeup

Patty Schuchman was the event photographer for a Fashion Show that I worked on. She captured the models in action and got amazing photos! She also took headshots at the event and the final products were fabulous. The business women have been using their photos both in social media and for business. It was a pleasure working with Patty and her team. Can not wait to do it again.

• 18215 Calumet Lane, Round Hill, VA Round Hill, District of Columbia, 20141 See on map
    10 am- 7 pm Mon-Sat 11 am - 6 pm Sunday