Owings, MD 20736 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Artistic Imagez

Timeless Organic Beauty. Our primary goal in documenting your wedding day is to tell your unique love story in an unobtrusive and natural way. We pride ourselves on being easy going and helping keep you stress free. We love weddings and would be honored to share in your joy on your wedding day. We are available through email, call, or text, and can't wait to hear from you!

Follow Artistic Imagez on

Artistic Imagez 6
Artistic Imagez 7
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Best decision we made for our wedding!

We VERY HIGHLY recommend Artistic Imagez for any of your photography needs! Molly was absolutely wonderful during our engagement photo shoot, our wedding, and throughout the entire planning process! I can't tell you how many times I emailed her with a ton of questions (not all photography related) and she responded promptly, politely, and was always very helpful; she even helped us create and edit our timeline! Molly has a very warm, calming, and fun personality; we enjoyed our one-on-one engagement shoot with her last November and also had a great time with her at our wedding! During a stressful day, Molly remained very calm and pleasant, which is a wonderful energy to have on your wedding day. She is extremely talented and has a beautiful way of capturing the most natural and sentimental moments . She made sure to photograph all of the important parts of our wedding. Her second shooter, Daniel, was also amazing! Very easy to talk to and also very talented! The four of us shared many laughs and smiles throughout the day. Truly one of the BEST vendor experiences we had for our wedding and the money we spent was more than worth Molly's time and talent! These photographs will only become more and more treasured throughout the years. Thank you Molly, for providing us with such beautiful memories of our wedding day!!! I will most definitely be contacting Artistic Imagez for all of our future photography needs!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Artistic Imagez 8
  • Haley-Jean

Haley-Jean · Married on 06/30/2018

While planning my daughter's wedding, I found Molly (Artistic Imagez) after researching many Southern Maryland photographers and getting a recommendation from a neighbor. From the moment I met Molly, she was so friendly and thoroughly answered my many questions.

She was willing to photograph not only the ceremony/reception on the groom's family property, but she would shoot the intimate chapel ceremony two days before the big event. In addition, she happily agreed to travel from Maryland all the way to Charleston, South Carolina, to the bride and groom's home for their engagement session! Molly has gone so far above and beyond the call of duty traveling to Charleston with Hurricane Irma approaching and the groom scheduled to ship out with the USCG at any moment. She quickly arranged to move the session up by 24 hours avoiding the bad weather and got out of town just before the storm hit.

The day of the wedding, she and her second shooter, Daniel, arrived on time and ready to go. Despite the heat advisory that day, they were there to capture every moment from morning preparations to the fireworks finale and boat sendoff. She provided us with over 1000 proofs to chose from, and the slideshow of some of her favorites makes me cry every time I watch it.

It's been wonderful getting to know Molly over the last year, and we recommend her 100% to anyone planning a wedding. -- Nadine (mother of the bride)

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Artistic Imagez 16
    Artistic Imagez 17
    Artistic Imagez 18

Artistic Imagez's reply:

Thank you soo soo much Nadine! You know I loved every moment!!

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

I can't say enough about how wonderful Artistic Imagez was. Working with Molly in advance helped make my wedding day stress free! I had complete confidence in her and her team. She was very responsive and patient leading up to the wedding. Also very helpful with sending me reminders and a to-do list. The day of the wedding couldn't have been more perfect! Molly and Sarah were a pleasure to work with, both dressed and acted professional (and fun), and took amazing photos! Molly even stuck around to take some after-reception photos of a bonfire we had after hours. Every detail of my wedding was captured. The most difficult part was choosing which photos to print/frame, there were so many excellent options!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Artistic Imagez FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,223.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Flush Mount

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Artistic Imagez 1
    January and February Weddings 10% off-Military 10% off
    Winter weddings in January and February get 10% off our packages. To honor our Troops we give 10% off to couples where one or both individuals are in the military. Thank you for what you do!!

• Dudley's Desserts
    Dudley's Desserts Wedding Cakes

Molly from Artistic Imagez is amazing! She was my wedding photographer, photographed my engagement session as well as photographed my dessert at a craft show. Her pictures are gorgeous. For my wedding, she took beautiful pictures and sent them to me within a week. There were so many amazing photos it was hard to choose certain pictures for my album. I met with Molly afterwards to discuss my album and exactly how I wanted it to look. The album arrived so quickly. We continue to order pictures from her website to use as gifts and for frames around our house. I will continue to use Molly for photo needs! I am so happy that she has been able to help me by take business photos of my desserts. I 100% Recommend Molly for everything!!

• Owings, 20736 See on map