Owings, MD 20736 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Artistic Imagez

Timeless Organic Beauty. Our primary goal in documenting your wedding day is to tell your unique love story in an unobtrusive and natural way. We pride ourselves on being easy going and helping keep you stress free. We love weddings and would be honored to share in your joy on your wedding day. We are available through email, call, or text, and can't wait to hear from you!

Follow Artistic Imagez on

Artistic Imagez 7
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing photographer and person

Molly is such an amazing photographer! She literally got down and dirty to get the best photos. One small story: my older brother is autistic with a severe intellectual disability and Molly worked so well with him that I’m still blown away at her grace and ability. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Artistic Imagez's reply:

Your review warms my heart. Thank you so much. I am honored to have photographed you and your families.

Erica Roth · Married on 03/23/2019

Molly is just the best!

Molly and Artistic Imagez are simply wonderful! I am so happy we chose her to be our wedding photographer. She was kind, friendly, and organized. She was very familiar with our venue, Silver Swan, which made the whole process so easy since she knew the good spots for photos and for lighting. We hired 2 photographers and the second was also very kind. Molly was accommodating to all of our requests and made sure we got all of the photos we wanted. She even decreased her price for us since we didn't want to do the engagement shoot. Also, her price was very reasonable and affordable. Our family and friends have raved to us about the photos because they are such great quality. We are so happy with her and highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Artistic Imagez's reply:

Thank you so much Erica!!!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Best decision we made for our wedding!

We VERY HIGHLY recommend Artistic Imagez for any of your photography needs! Molly was absolutely wonderful during our engagement photo shoot, our wedding, and throughout the entire planning process! I can't tell you how many times I emailed her with a ton of questions (not all photography related) and she responded promptly, politely, and was always very helpful; she even helped us create and edit our timeline! Molly has a very warm, calming, and fun personality; we enjoyed our one-on-one engagement shoot with her last November and also had a great time with her at our wedding! During a stressful day, Molly remained very calm and pleasant, which is a wonderful energy to have on your wedding day. She is extremely talented and has a beautiful way of capturing the most natural and sentimental moments . She made sure to photograph all of the important parts of our wedding. Her second shooter, Daniel, was also amazing! Very easy to talk to and also very talented! The four of us shared many laughs and smiles throughout the day. Truly one of the BEST vendor experiences we had for our wedding and the money we spent was more than worth Molly's time and talent! These photographs will only become more and more treasured throughout the years. Thank you Molly, for providing us with such beautiful memories of our wedding day!!! I will most definitely be contacting Artistic Imagez for all of our future photography needs!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Artistic Imagez 8

Artistic Imagez FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,223.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Flush Mount

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Artistic Imagez 1
    January and February Weddings 10% off-Military 10% off
    Winter weddings in January and February get 10% off our packages. To honor our Troops we give 10% off to couples where one or both individuals are in the military. Thank you for what you do!!

• Dudley's Desserts
    Dudley's Desserts Wedding Cakes

Molly from Artistic Imagez is amazing! She was my wedding photographer, photographed my engagement session as well as photographed my dessert at a craft show. Her pictures are gorgeous. For my wedding, she took beautiful pictures and sent them to me within a week. There were so many amazing photos it was hard to choose certain pictures for my album. I met with Molly afterwards to discuss my album and exactly how I wanted it to look. The album arrived so quickly. We continue to order pictures from her website to use as gifts and for frames around our house. I will continue to use Molly for photo needs! I am so happy that she has been able to help me by take business photos of my desserts. I 100% Recommend Molly for everything!!

• Owings, 20736 See on map