Artistic Imagez Reviews

Artistic Imagez 6
Artistic Imagez 7

Erica Roth · Married on 03/23/2019

Molly is just the best!

Molly and Artistic Imagez are simply wonderful! I am so happy we chose her to be our wedding photographer. She was kind, friendly, and organized. She was very familiar with our venue, Silver Swan, which made the whole process so easy since she knew the good spots for photos and for lighting. We hired 2 photographers and the second was also very kind. Molly was accommodating to all of our requests and made sure we got all of the photos we wanted. She even decreased her price for us since we didn't want to do the engagement shoot. Also, her price was very reasonable and affordable. Our family and friends have raved to us about the photos because they are such great quality. We are so happy with her and highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Artistic Imagez's reply:

Thank you so much Erica!!!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Best decision we made for our wedding!

We VERY HIGHLY recommend Artistic Imagez for any of your photography needs! Molly was absolutely wonderful during our engagement photo shoot, our wedding, and throughout the entire planning process! I can't tell you how many times I emailed her with a ton of questions (not all photography related) and she responded promptly, politely, and was always very helpful; she even helped us create and edit our timeline! Molly has a very warm, calming, and fun personality; we enjoyed our one-on-one engagement shoot with her last November and also had a great time with her at our wedding! During a stressful day, Molly remained very calm and pleasant, which is a wonderful energy to have on your wedding day. She is extremely talented and has a beautiful way of capturing the most natural and sentimental moments . She made sure to photograph all of the important parts of our wedding. Her second shooter, Daniel, was also amazing! Very easy to talk to and also very talented! The four of us shared many laughs and smiles throughout the day. Truly one of the BEST vendor experiences we had for our wedding and the money we spent was more than worth Molly's time and talent! These photographs will only become more and more treasured throughout the years. Thank you Molly, for providing us with such beautiful memories of our wedding day!!! I will most definitely be contacting Artistic Imagez for all of our future photography needs!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Artistic Imagez 8
  • Haley-Jean

Haley-Jean · Married on 06/30/2018

While planning my daughter's wedding, I found Molly (Artistic Imagez) after researching many Southern Maryland photographers and getting a recommendation from a neighbor. From the moment I met Molly, she was so friendly and thoroughly answered my many questions.

She was willing to photograph not only the ceremony/reception on the groom's family property, but she would shoot the intimate chapel ceremony two days before the big event. In addition, she happily agreed to travel from Maryland all the way to Charleston, South Carolina, to the bride and groom's home for their engagement session! Molly has gone so far above and beyond the call of duty traveling to Charleston with Hurricane Irma approaching and the groom scheduled to ship out with the USCG at any moment. She quickly arranged to move the session up by 24 hours avoiding the bad weather and got out of town just before the storm hit.

The day of the wedding, she and her second shooter, Daniel, arrived on time and ready to go. Despite the heat advisory that day, they were there to capture every moment from morning preparations to the fireworks finale and boat sendoff. She provided us with over 1000 proofs to chose from, and the slideshow of some of her favorites makes me cry every time I watch it.

It's been wonderful getting to know Molly over the last year, and we recommend her 100% to anyone planning a wedding. -- Nadine (mother of the bride)

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Artistic Imagez 16
    Artistic Imagez 17
    Artistic Imagez 18

Artistic Imagez's reply:

Thank you soo soo much Nadine! You know I loved every moment!!

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

I can't say enough about how wonderful Artistic Imagez was. Working with Molly in advance helped make my wedding day stress free! I had complete confidence in her and her team. She was very responsive and patient leading up to the wedding. Also very helpful with sending me reminders and a to-do list. The day of the wedding couldn't have been more perfect! Molly and Sarah were a pleasure to work with, both dressed and acted professional (and fun), and took amazing photos! Molly even stuck around to take some after-reception photos of a bonfire we had after hours. Every detail of my wedding was captured. The most difficult part was choosing which photos to print/frame, there were so many excellent options!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Abby · Married on 07/22/2017

What can I even begin to say about Molly, the owner of Artistic Imagez. The word "artistic" doesn't even do justice to how beautiful her photographs are. We met Molly in July 2016 when planning our July 2017 wedding. I had seen Molly's wedding photos in the past, from a friend of mine who used her for her wedding about a year ago. I immediately fell in love with her style, and ended up paying a bit more over our budget so that we could work with her. When we first met with Molly, she came prepared with several albums with samples of weddings she had shot in the past, and was fully prepared with a day-of timeline for us so that we would know exactly what to expect. We planned our engagement photo shoot for October. The week our photos were supposed to be, I saw that it was supposed to rain. Molly was extremely flexible, regardless of her busy schedule, and allowed us to switch our shoot to another day that week. She surprised us by posting our pictures even earlier than we had expected.

The day of our wedding, I was extremely upset, because it was raining on our outdoor venue. Molly immediately cheered me up with her positive attitude, and assured me that the weather wouldn't get in the way of our day. We managed to sneak outside for pictures between rain showers, and Molly worked as quickly as she could without letting us feel rushed.

If we ever need professional photos in the future, Molly will be our go-to, and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend her to anyone and everyone! Thank you so much, Molly!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Michele · Married on 07/09/2016

I just got my wedding photos back, and I'm in LOVE with them! Molly did such a great job of capturing the beauty in all of the party, family, and even the landscape. Some of my favorite photos are of using during sunset, and everything in the shots are perfect. I could not imagine them any better. I also felt very comfortable the whole day. She somehow memorized everyone's names, and felt like a friend who was with us. She would tell us how to move or laugh, and it felt so easy to smile and laugh around her. She wasn't afraid to get on the ground to get the best shots. She got moments that I missed because I was so busy during the day, and am so happy to see everything now. I'd highly recommend Molly to anyone.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Artistic Imagez's reply:

Thank you so much Michele!!

Alexandra · Married on 06/11/2016

I honestly don’t even know how to begin … I could go on and on about how much we love Molly! She felt like a friend from the very moment we met her. Not only was she an absolutely BLAST to work with throughout the entire process (and super helpful and willing to answer our other wedding planning questions), but she is seriously talented and has an amazing eye. Choosing a wedding photographer is way more than just finding someone who can take good pictures—you spend the entire day with them, so it’s a huge bonus if you find someone who is as cool, easy going, and fun as they are professional, talented, and efficient—Molly is all of that and even more! Some of the best moments from our wedding day were when it was just me and my husband with Molly snapping photos of us (she made us feel SO comfortable)!
    You can tell when someone loves what they do and, Molly, you have found your calling. Thank you for being the absolute best!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Artistic Imagez's reply:

Alex, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! : ) Love you both!!!

Katie · Married on 03/20/2016

Don't mind me while I RAVE about Molly and her photography! I loved her laid back, fun personality from our first meeting. She did a lovely job with our engagement photos even though the weather tried to rain on us, but she captured a beautiful rainbow shot in the process! Our wedding photos were perfect! She had great ideas and listened to my own suggestions for some poses, and each one is becoming a new favorite! She was always paying attention to capture and little moments and made sure she had lots of shots of the big ones. She also turned all 1000+ pictures around and back to me in less then three weeks. Talk about great timing and professional! I can't wait to start putting some around my house and giving them as gifts! Molly is worth every penny because what she gives you are the memories you have to hold on to forever!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Kristin · Married on 12/05/2015

Molly is an ARTIST!!! From the very first meeting, to our final picture, Molly has been such a pleasure to work with. She is beyond talented. Our pictures are more than we could have hoped for. She captured every emotion of our day. Molly worked very efficiently given the time restraints we were under and we didn't miss a second of our cocktail hour or reception. She was always quick to respond to our calls or emails and was able to get us our final versions of our photos in a timely manner. We would recommend Molly's services for anyone looking for an experienced, creative, and well organized individual. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 02/01/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2015

Molly was recommended to us by my cousin who was extremely pleased with her work for her own wedding! I couldn't have been happier to have met Molly and have gotten to know her over the past year and half! First, my husband and I didn't have experience taking many professional pictures. When we met with Molly to do our engagement pictures; we were comfortable within minutes! Her laid back personality and attention to detail have been truly appreciated! Our engagement pictures came out awesome and we received them promptly within a few weeks. She showed up a little early to our wedding and captured all of the details around the room first. She set up a timeline before the wedding to make sure she captured time with both the me and the girls and my husband and the groomsmen. Honestly after we took romantic pictures with the sun setting behind us and went back inside, I didn't even know she was there! My mom shared she saw Molly all around taking many pictures...but I loved the feeling of not being overwhelmed by taking pictures all night. She checked in with us at the end of the night to see if there were any other pictures we wanted before she left. I cannot wait to see her amazing work from our wedding day and I look forward to working with Molly in the *far* future when babies are on the way! :) Thanks again, Molly!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Love you Jen!! Thank you, and almost finished!!! :D

Alicia · Married on 05/02/2015

AWESOME! From the moment we met Molly, she was very personable and immediately connected with my daughter and her husband. She knew exactly what we were looking for and an additional plus, she had previously photographed weddings at the Silver Swan Bayside. On the wedding day, she handled the evening in a professional manner, yet she was fun and personable with everyone. The pictures are beyond amazing. We chose 5 hours and Molly caught every emotional moment and more. She prepared a slideshow of the photos for us which truly captured the moments. It is truly beautiful and each time I watch it, the feelings of the evening are relived. We purchased the photo album which is so beautiful and perfect. I highly recommend Molly. She was the perfect choice for us and you will not be disappointed. Her costs are very reasonable and worth every penny. Mother of the Bride.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Michelle · Married on 05/01/2015

Molly was great! She made us feel comfortable and natural when taking pictures can be a little awkward. We had an engagement session before the wedding so we would be comfortable on the big day and it was worth it. She blended in well at the wedding so we received some candid shots and everything turned out perfect. She sent us the pictures within a few weeks and we love them! Her prices are very reasonable. She knew the venue so it made for some great pictures. I highly recommend Molly, she is easy going and knows what she's doing!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Molly is amazing!! She was very familiar with our venue, which was very helpful. When we met with her for the first time, she explained the tentative timeline of events. We loved her from the beginning! Our engagement pictures turned out amazing, and we had so much fun taking them because of Molly! Molly was wonderful at the wedding! She took all of the pictures we wanted plus many more! We didn't even realize she was taking some pictures. Molly sent us our pictures within 2 weeks. They were amazing! My husband and I had so much fun looking at the pictures and reliving the wedding. I definitely recommend Molly!

Sent on 04/18/2015

Elyse · Married on 11/02/2014

My husband and I chose Artistic Imagez on the recommendation of a friend. We're so glad we were able to work with Molly! From the second we met she made the process so effortless. She had a number of different packages available and recommended the one she thought would work best for us given our venue, wedding size, etc. We were able to easily schedule an engagement session which was included in our package. We knew we had picked the right photographer for us but after our engagement session, there was no question. My husband is camera shy and had never been professionally photographed. She made him feel so comfortable and we had such a great time (even though it was freezing and we were crawling through snow!) Our wedding day was perfect and Molly captured it so beautifully. I hardly remember seeing her all day but she didn't miss a thing! I've had friends who have had to wait 6 months or more for their pictures, Molly had ours up online to view/download before we were unpacked from our honeymoon and we love every single shot. Can't wait to get our album! Seriously, go with Molly. You could pay a lot more elsewhere for much less than you will get with her and she makes you feel like shes an old friend just hanging out, taking pictures.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Artistic Imagez's reply:

Such an awesome review! Thank you E!!

To say we found a gem in Molly would be an understatement! My fiancé and I picked our vendors based on if they (1) were cost effective! (2) we felt comfortable with them and (3) if they looked at our wedding as a whole and not just their one particular job. From the first time we met her, Molly helped us with the whole timeline of the wedding, offered suggestions and advice alone the way, oh and did I mention her work is GORGEOUS! Molly and her assistant, Sara, were never intrusive into our day, but whenever I wanted them they seemed to pop out of the shadows. Molly even helped me fix the clasp on the back of my dress the day of! I can not say enough positive things about her, and could go on for much longer, but she is so nice, doesn’t charge an arm and a league, and is quick to email/call you back. We picked the 9 hours with two photographers with a book and STILL were cheaper than many of the other companies we worked with---I am going to have a hard time picking from the over 1K beautiful pictures she captured of our day---I would 110% recommend her to my family, friends, and all brides in the area!!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Lori · Married on 09/06/2014

Molly was amazing! I worked with her for over a year throughout our engagement. About a year before the wedding we met for engagement pictures. She was great with taking the engagement pictures and sent them back extremely quickly. We had full rights to all of our pictures and could do anything we wanted with them. I kept in contact with Molly throughout our engagement and she was able to answer any questions I had. I also asked her to meet me at our venue a few months before the wedding since she had never been there before. She was happy to meet me (and even drove about an hour) to see my venue. We spent almost 2 hours looking around the location and she had some great picture ideas. The day of the wedding Molly and Sarah were our photographers. It was over 90 degrees and they were outside for close to 4 hours taking pictures of our first look, bridal party, family, ceremony and cocktail hour. They were great and were troopers throughout. Within just a few weeks Molly sent me a 6 minute slide show of the wedding which was great and all of our pictures. I again had full rights to the pictures. She is now in the process of making me a photo album which I cant wait to see when it is finished!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Artistic Imagez's reply:

Thank you Lori!!! It was so great to get to know you both! :)
  • F

Fran · Married on 07/19/2014

I feel so lucky that we found Molly to be our photographer. We had met with numerous photographers, and after meeting with Molly we knew that we wanted her to capture our special day. You can not find the quality of photography that Molly offers and the rights to your photos for such a reasonable price anywhere else. Molly was so easy going and flexible when working with us. She is also incredibly knowledgeable about the wedding planning process and offered her help with a variety of things along the way. In addition to all that, she was always prompt to respond to our emails and phone calls, and always provided helpful responses to our questions.

Even after the engagement photo session, we knew we had made the right choice. We'd never been professionally photographed before, but she made the experience relaxing and fun, which we think really made our wedding experience even better. It was like being photographed by a friend. She will go at any length to get the perfect shot. It just goes to show that Molly really takes pride in her work.

On the wedding day my husband and I felt so comfortable around Molly. The pictures she captured have exceeded our expectations. We were also impressed by how quickly she had the pictures ready. We received our pictures within 2 weeks, and everyone we've shown them to has been so impressed.

We highly recommend Molly to anyone looking for a professional photographer (especially for a wedding), and look forward to having Molly capture more of our special moments in the future.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Thank you so much F!!!

Alexandra · Married on 05/10/2014

Molly was absolutely wonderful as our wedding photographer! She was excellent at her artistry, responsive, professional flexible and a great value as well! She's also just an awesome person! :)

Her photography packages were very reasonable compared to her competition and included so much! We weren't originally planning on getting engagement photos, but I am so glad that she includes this session as part of her packages. This allowed us to all get used to working together, and for us to give feedback on what we liked the most with her style. For my husband, who hates having his picture taken, this put him at ease and we even had some fun!

In addition to her engagement photo session, she provided 9 hours of photography on the day of our wedding, ~1000 pictures and the rights, an awesome bound leather CD case (with cute pictures on the CD's), and a photo album!

Molly's personality was one of the best parts of working with her! She was so relaxed and committed to getting the perfect pictures, but kept everyone else relaxed, comfortable, and happy and this showed in our pictures! She even lay down in the wet grass, in the rain, on a hill in order to get the perfect angle and shots that we wanted. Her laid back nature, and unobtrusive presence made her a joy to work with!

I am very picky about pictures of myself and pictures in general, but she managed to take some where I even liked how I looked. I would have loved if she had an assistant to help with lighting (providing more flash and light for photos) but overall the quality of the images was excellent. She was very responsive to feedback and allowed me to send her pintrest ideas that I liked- and made sure to get those pictures throughout the day! We had a large and loud crew and she was able to corral everyone and keep everyone smiling throughout!

Thanks Molly! Everyone loved working with you and we can't thank you enough! We can't wait to see our photobook! 100% recommended!

Mr. & Mrs. Grimes

Sent on 07/04/2014

Molly was absolutely wonderful to work with and took the most beautiful pictures! She captured every moment of my wedding and I am so happy with how the pictures turned out. We had so many beautiful picture opportunities and she worked so hard to make sure to capture every moment. I had specific pictures I wanted and she added her artistic touch to them. She provided a sneak peak of pictures so We had them right when we returned from our honeymoon. Molly was wonderful to work with and I highly recommend her!! Thank you for beautifully capturing every moment of our special day!!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Thank you!!! :D

Christina · Married on 06/29/2013

Molly is absolutely amazing and I don't know what I would've done without her! When we first met her, she was so warm, friendly and professional we knew she was the photographer for us. While she's taking photos, she makes everyone feel so comfortable and relaxed. The day of the wedding, everything was going crazy and Molly stepped in and really saved the day. She helped corral people and get them to go where they needed to be, all the while keeping me calm. Molly even helped to bustle my dress at the reception since my bridesmaids were having a difficult time! She does what no other photographer would do, and is someone who is really in your corner and makes sure you enjoy your day. Words can't really express our gratitude to her for making our day so special. Our engagement photos were beautiful and we can't wait to see the wedding photos!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Artistic Imagez's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Christina!!! You have made my day!!!

Sarah · Married on 08/31/2012

Molly was an absolute joy to work with. From the very first email I received from her to the email exchanges we had after our wedding was finished, I could not have been more happy to have Molly and Sara photograph our wedding. We felt so comfortable around them both and they really helped make our day so happy and special. We aren't really sticklers for sticking to a set plan, so we were especially happy that Molly graciously handled our somewhat spontaneous timeline of events at our wedding. She just rolled with it and was still able to capture moments that we wanted. All of our friends kept commenting about how great our photographer was and we felt just so comfortable with her there. There were never any awkward picture-taking moments, and we loved how she focused on capturing a lot of genuine candid moments between us, our friends, and family. Molly and Sara were very professional, never intrusive, and above all, such warm and honest people, which was very important to us. The pictures are also absolutely stunning and we really like the modern, artistic style they are able to capture. We are SO happy with our wedding photographer choice! Thank you Molly and Sara for helping make our wedding such an amazing day.

Sent on 09/07/2012

Artistic Imagez's reply:

Sarah, you are so dear to me. Thank you. :)

Anh · Married on 08/18/2012

Molly was our photographer for our engagement party, which was a traditional Vietnamese ceremony. Since we live in VA, she was gracious enough to have the engagement party, which was in MD, serve as a trial run with no obligation to sign for our wedding photography. Molly did a wonderful job and we were very pleased with all the pictures and decided to hire Artistic Imagez. On our wedding day, Molly and Sara Vars were our photographers for 10 hrs. They were both very prompt; Molly even showed up early to start taking pictures of the bridal party getting prepared for the big day. She was a great help in making sure we stayed on schedule throughout the entire day and making sure I had everything I needed. They did an incredible job and our pictures are absolutely beautiful!!! Artistic Imagez is very affordable and a pleasure to work with. We are sooo happy we chose them and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Artistic Imagez's reply:

Anh thank you both so much!

Molly and Sarah were AMAZING to say the least! I worked with her during our engagement session and we were completely confident in our decision to also utilize Artistic Imagez for our wedding. We could not have been happier with the photos and with how awesome Molly and Sarah were on our wedding day.

Molly truly went above and beyond to make sure me and my girls were where we needed to be at all times, and even made sure we packed essential emergencies items like deodorant! :) She made everyone feel so comfortable and was completely unobtrusive while taking her pictures! I didn't even notice her during the ceremony/reception but she captured amazing moments.

You WILL NOT be disappointed if you choose Artistic Imagez - Molly is fantastic!!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Artistic Imagez's reply:

Thanks S!!!! Loved being there!!!

Marcia · Married on 06/24/2012

It was wonderful to deal with Molly for both the engagement, Cambodian Wedding Ceremony and Jewish Wedding ceremony for my son's wedding in Bethesda. The pictures were absolutely beautiful and Molly was very easy to work with. She was unobtrusive through all of the events. It was difficult since I was planning a wedding out of town, so both the bride and I were talking to Molly at different times. Molly was extremely organized with taking the required pictures, so that it did not take up the whole wedding. I wish that she could photograph my daughter's wedding when that comes around, but it will be in either Buffalo, NY or Manhattan.

Sent on 07/06/2012

Artistic Imagez's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review Marcia! :)

Chrissey · Married on 06/02/2012

I wish the selection went to ten...Molly is an amazing photographer and fantastic at managing your wedding day. She kept our minister, dj, and wedding party on track the entire day. Our pictures were absolutely gorgeous and she made made 2 people who consider themselves "not photogenic" feel gorgeous. I could not believe how beautiful our pictures turned out!!! Molly, is also fabulous at rounding up family. We have a large family and the family shots could have been very overwhelming, but she was able to get everyone together and focus. We're thinking about inviting her to our next family gathering since she was able to have our family behave so well ;) Highly, highly recommend her service.

Sent on 06/18/2012

Artistic Imagez's reply:

Thank you Chrissey!!!! Wonderful review. You know I loved being there! :))