Hollywood, FL 33029 Map · Phone number

About Makeup Artistry by Tracie

Makeup Artistry by Tracie is a certified makeup artist that will be an onsite for your wedding in DC Metor areas and Miami. Your wedding is your BIG Day and I want you to look and feel your best. It is an honor to be a part of your big moment and we treat you that way.

2013 Loudoun County 40 under 40 honoree

2012 Wedding Wire Rated Company

Nominee 2011 & 2010 Northern Virginia Small Business of the Year Named 2009 Northern Virginia Magazines BEST OF: Makeup Application,

Loudoun County 2008 Home Based Business of the Year

duval0065
riversideop inspiration taylor 14

8 Reviews for Makeup Artistry by Tracie

Robin · Married on 10/20/2013

My wedding was on a Sunday and it was very hard to find someone who would come to a venue at 10:30 in the morning. Many wouldn’t even consider since I was the only one getting makeup and hair done. I am so glad I went with Makeup Artistry by Tracie! Christine did my hair/makeup trial and did hair/makeup the day of my wedding. She is fabulous. I had a vague idea of what I wanted for my trial, showed her a few pictures, and she made it happen. I also had no idea what to do for my makeup since I rarely wear it, and she did very natural makeup with a little extra to make it show up in photographs. I never felt pressured into wearing anything I didn’t want. Not only did she do great work, she was just fun to talk to (which is important when you’re sitting still for a few hours!) My veil (underneath my updo, where they easily fall out) stayed for 5 hours, until I had enough of it and took it out. My hair stayed up for over 10 hours and probably would have stayed much longer had I let it. My makeup was still looking good even the next morning. Excellent quality.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Erin · Married on 10/13/2013

Christine from Makeup Artistry by Tracie did my hair and makeup for my wedding, and Tracie did blowouts for my bridesmaids. Christine came to my house for the trial and spent an entire afternoon trying different hairstyles and levels of makeup. She was very responsive to what I wanted, even when I had trouble articulating it, and was also someone who was very easy to chat with for 4+ hours.
    I changed the time and venue for my wedding shortly before the big day, moving it two hours away due to the government shutdown, and Tracie and Christine were both very flexible and understanding. My hair and makeup stayed for 12 hours without even a touchup necessary (though they had given me a great kit just in case!). I felt absolutely beautiful all day, and when I saw the pictures it was refreshing to see that I still looked like ME. I couldn't have asked for more!!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 04/07/2012

Tracie was recommended to me by the team at my ceremony/reception venue and I'm am so pleased that I had Tracie to do my makeup and hair! Tracie and her assistant traveled to my location both for the trial and for the wedding day, which was so nice and made for a lot less stress on the wedding day! Tracie did a great job on my make up, really listened to what I'm comfortable with and the look I was going for, and I looked exactly as I wanted to for the wedding day. She also did a great job on my hair and patiently and graciously made several adjustments at the end until my hair looked exactly right. As important as how great a job she did with my make up and hair was her professionalism and calm demeanor - so important, especially on the day of! Tracie was so fantastic to work with and I cannot praise her highly enough! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/02/2012

Makeup Artistry by Tracie FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Threading
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Patty Schuchman Photography
    Patty Schuchman Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with models Tracie did make up for at a recent event - flawless makeup!

• Bergerons Flowers
    Bergerons Flowers Wedding Florists

Tracie takes her work seriously and continually gives her best! She's lighthearted and fun and loves her clients.

• White Pumpkin
    White Pumpkin Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough good things about Tracie, owner of Make-up Artistry by Tracie. Having done a pre-wedding consultation with my Bride, Tracie was able to smoothly transition her into her wedding day make-up. The Bride was thrilled with her look! I was also impressed with Tracie’s ability to do each of the bridesmaid’s make-up to their own personal taste without having met with them prior to that day.

• Hollywood, 33029 See on map