White Pumpkin

Alexandria, District of Columbia View map
$2,200 Package Price

$2,200 Package Price

White Pumpkin is a wedding planning company in Alexandria, Virginia that specializes in the art of wedding styling. With design and style as their top priorities, your wedding vision will become their style masterpiece. Whether you want a rustic, bohemian, vintage or more traditional wedding, they will be there to help you every step of the way.

Experience

Amanda Smith, the owner and bridal consultant for White Pumpkin, has a background in design. After studying at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Amanda worked as a graphic designer and production manager in addition to spending four years as a florist assistant.

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, which is why the team at White Pumpkin will be there to assist you in any and all details. Choose from an event/design consultation, wedding/event coordination or even just a simple consulting service. The wedding planner offers the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement
Military

Kelsey Married on 03/12/2022

Amanda executed a flawless day!!

Amanda was wonderful to work with! We had a relatively quick engagement, but she helped us get on track with all the things we needed to do on a good timeline. She was also flexible to meet with us online, as we both have busy work schedules. She was absolutely invaluable on our wedding day - visiting me at the hotel morning-of, delivering a sewing kit to my mom, and steaming ALL the groomsmen's shirts last minute! She made the wedding day so easy. We didn't have to worry about anything, and everything was executed perfectly. At the end of the night, she even brought me my sneakers (I don't know how she knew where they were) and had packed up all our things, so we just had to run out of the venue into our car! Thank you, Amanda!! It was truly a perfect wedding and we love reliving it together.

White Pumpkin's reply:

It was all my pleasure. You were such troopers with the snow. You had an amazing MOH. She's the one that clued me in on your sneakers!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline M. Married on 10/16/2021

Super Planner

Amanda was incredibly easy to work with. She helped smooth out the wedding process and all the complications around moving our wedding from 2020 to 2021. She was extremely helpful during the wedding day. She was great for any hiccups on the day of and managing all our other vendors. Would highly recommend!

White Pumpkin's reply:

Thank you for the lovely compliments. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. So happy you were finally able to celebrate with your friends and family. Congratulations. All the best.
    Mary B. Married on 08/29/2021

Easiest decision next to "yes"

Hiring Amanda was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. My husband and I got married in late August, 2021 at Rust Manor in Leesburg. Our venue recommended Amanda to coordinate our wedding and having her experience with Rust was great. But she is just great at her job. She reached out to our vendors about a month before and made sure all our vendors were ready while also reminding of us of what we needed to do in the last month of planning. She was always receptive to our ideas and quick to answer questions.

On the day of, Amanda made sure everything ran smoothly and that my husband and I had the perfect day. It was really important to us that our guests stayed happy and Amanda ensured this for us. When we fell behind for the reception, she was quick to adjust the schedule and made the adjustment look and feel natural. She also worked really well with all the vendors and they all complimented her. Having someone to make sure your day goes smoothly and stress free for you is so important and she did that while also making sure our vendors stayed happy as well!

White Pumpkin's reply:

Thank you for the review. I am so pleased you felt White Pumpkin work up to your expectations. The venue and vendor teams where amazing to work with. I've already suggested your DJ to another client! All the best.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

The Love Hubb The Love Hubb Wedding Officiants

Amanda, was a fellow vendor. She was friendly, professional, and well organized keeping everything moving smoothly. The couple, the guests and vendors like myself felt well cared for.

Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff Wedding Officiants

Amanda has been the wedding planner at several of my wedding in the past couple of years. She and her team very professional, detailed and the best. You are in great hands with Amanda.

Alzuro Video Productions Alzuro Video Productions Wedding Videographers

I've know Amanda for years. Professional, drama-free, logistical skills that the military envies, frank and sincere. Her no nonsense and classy approach to consulting and coordinating make her the go to pick! Give Amanda a call!

Alexandria Alexandria, District of Columbia, 22312
Location of (White Pumpkin)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding