White Pumpkin

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Package Price

White Pumpkin is a wedding planning company in Alexandria, Virginia that specializes in the art of wedding styling. With design and style as their top priorities, your wedding vision will become their style masterpiece. Whether you want a rustic, bohemian, vintage or more traditional wedding, they will be there to help you every step of the way.

Experience

Amanda Smith, the owner and bridal consultant for White Pumpkin, has a background in design. After studying at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Amanda worked as a graphic designer and production manager in addition to spending four years as a florist assistant.

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, which is why the team at White Pumpkin will be there to assist you in any and all details. Choose from an event/design consultation, wedding/event coordination or even just a simple consulting service. The wedding planner offers the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Megan
    Megan T. Married on 10/08/2022

Highly Recommend!!

Our experience with Amanda was amazing! She was a huge help with keeping us on track with our timeline throughout the planning process and really made our vision come alive on our special day. She provided amazing vendor options, and really helped with coordinating with all of them. I thought I was going to be a nervous wreck on the day of my wedding trying to make sure everything was taken care of, but Amanda was so reassuring and let me enjoy my special day!
    Nicole P. Married on 09/23/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

Amanda is 100% the best decision I ever made! I was very overwhelmed with my day of coordinating/planning until I found her! She made everything completely stress free.

She listened to what we were interested In and made our dream reception come to life. She was available whenever I had questions, helped me with vendors within my budget, created the most perfect timeline, she was never pushy nor did I ever feel pressured to do anything I didn鈥檛 want to; she truly cares about her clients, she was literally there from start to finish, super attentive.

I can鈥檛 say enough good things about Amanda. If you are on the fence about hiring someone for your wedding, don鈥檛 be! Look no further!

Thank you so much again Amanda! We couldn鈥檛 have done it without you. You are amazing & we are forever grateful to you & for making our reception so special/perfect!

Nicole & Jason
  • Kathy
    Kathy H. Married on 08/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Truly instrumental to our wedding

Amanda went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was flawless! We hired Amanda as our 2 month coordinator and could not be happier with the support we received. From the day we booked Amanda, she was helpful in recommending vendors for us and also answering some ad hoc etiquette questions we had. In the 2 month lead up to our wedding, we could not have pulled everything off without her. I think my husband and I are quite organized and yet there were plenty of things we would not have thought of without Amanda! She also ensured that our vendors were all aware of the timeline and plan, which took so much coordination off our shoulders. One of my vendors commented that the timeline Amanda put together for us was exceptional and she never has seen better! Amanda also made myself, my husband, and everyone involved in our wedding feel so comfortable and taken care of. Thank you to Amanda!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

The Love Hubb The Love Hubb Wedding Officiants

Amanda, was a fellow vendor. She was friendly, professional, and well organized keeping everything moving smoothly. The couple, the guests and vendors like myself felt well cared for.

Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff Wedding Officiants

Amanda has been the wedding planner at several of my wedding in the past couple of years. She and her team very professional, detailed and the best. You are in great hands with Amanda.

Alzuro Video Productions Alzuro Video Productions Wedding Videographers

I've know Amanda for years. Professional, drama-free, logistical skills that the military envies, frank and sincere. Her no nonsense and classy approach to consulting and coordinating make her the go to pick! Give Amanda a call!

Fredericksburg Limousines
Dominion Wedding Entertainment
5.0 out of 5 rating , 203 Reviews
路 Wedding DJs

Alexandria Alexandria, District of Columbia, 22312
Location of (White Pumpkin)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding