Alexandria, Alexandria, VA 22312 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,200
Availability Check your date

About White Pumpkin

White Pumpkin is a wedding planning company in Alexandria, Virginia that specializes in the art of wedding styling. With design and style as their top priorities, your wedding vision will become their style masterpiece. Whether you want a rustic, bohemian, vintage or more traditional wedding, they will be there to help you every step of the way.

Experience

Amanda Smith, the owner and bridal consultant for White Pumpkin, has a background in design. After studying at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Amanda worked as a graphic designer and production manager in addition to spending four years as a florist assistant.

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, which is why the team at White Pumpkin will be there to assist you in any and all details. Choose from an event/design consultation, wedding/event coordination or even just a simple consulting service. The wedding planner offers the following services:

• Budget analysis

haarssherryheatherbeephotographysherrywedding160low
haarssherryheatherbeephotographysherrywedding262low

22 Reviews for White Pumpkin

Sara · Married on 11/10/2018

Best wedding planning decision we made!

I can safely say that hiring White Pumpkin was the best decision we made in our wedding planning. We were in over our heads on the whole wedding planning thing, and Amanda is a true professional who made sure we didn't skip any important details (and there were a lot we were missing). She was also critical in helping us coordinate with all the other vendors as we came down to the wire. We were dealing with a less than stellar counterpart at our venue, and having Amanda on our side was invaluable. I would not hesitate to recommend White Pumpkin!

Sent on 11/26/2018

White Pumpkin's reply:

Sara, thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and David. Your guest were treated to a very special weekend. I am so glad to have played a role in the coordination. All the best. Amanda

Shane · Married on 05/12/2018

Every aspect of working with Amanda at White Pumpkin was seamless, professional, and personal. Amanda devised a methodical and achievable program to keep us on track for our wedding day which easily accommodated our very busy work schedules. Above all, everything on our wedding day went according to plan because of Amanda and her staff at White Pumpkin. Amanda was by far the most important piece of our wedding planning puzzle. Our family and friends have continued to comment weeks later that the pacing, timing and coordination of the entire day was second to none.

• U

Uri · Married on 03/30/2018

I rarely give perfect 5 stars across the board for any review but Amanda certainly deserves it. She was the day-of coordinator for my 100 person wedding. Having worked as an EA to seniors, I'm used to being super OCD & on top of things and have a very hard time letting go and thankfully Amanda let me feel comfortable enough to let loose a bit on my wedding! A friend of mine who worked in the industry before recommended her to me and after 1 phone conversation, I knew she would be great. She did not disappoint. Here were the highlights:
    -- Transparent fees: very affordable for NoVa and clearly defined pricing structure for additional services, which a hard-working girl in her 20s can most definitely appreciate.
    -- Super organized & on top of things while remaining flexible: I know this should be every wedding planner but I've heard so many horror stories so i wanted to highlight this one. Amanda was great about contacting all of my vendors and providing an itinerary prior to the event. She knew I wanted something calmer and low-key, so instead of having vendors and herself check into the hotel while the girls and I were getting ready, they all arrived to the venue earlier to set up and she would check in via text periodically...exactly how I wanted it. When we actually asked Amanda on the night of the wedding towards the end to move things up by half an hour so we could leave a bit earlier (as we had a lot of older guests who had already left), she rallied all of the vendors to accommodate this last minute change. AMAZING.
    -- Personality: I really respect Amanda as a person. She is not the overbearing, loud hyper-friendly wedding planner who wants to be in your space at all times if that's what you are looking for. She is a quiet, calm, and unassuming force who will ensure that everything runs smoothly from the background. We actually trusted her enough to have her distribute cash tips to all the vendors (over 1k in separate envelopes) at the end! she is #goals.

White Pumpkin FAQ

• What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Elopement, Military

• Love Hubb
    Love Hubb Wedding Officiants

Amanda, was a fellow vendor. She was friendly, professional, and well organized keeping everything moving smoothly. The couple, the guests and vendors like myself felt well cared for.

• Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff
    Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff Wedding Officiants

Amanda has been the wedding planner at several of my wedding in the past couple of years. She and her team very professional, detailed and the best. You are in great hands with Amanda.

• Alzuro Video Productions
    Alzuro Video Productions Wedding Videographers

I've know Amanda for years. Professional, drama-free, logistical skills that the military envies, frank and sincere. Her no nonsense and classy approach to consulting and coordinating make her the go to pick! Give Amanda a call!

• Alexandria Alexandria, District of Columbia, VA 22312 See on map