137 National Plaza, Oxon Hill, MD 20745 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Covenant Weddings and Occasions

A professional wedding planner in National Harbor, Maryland, Covenant Weddings and Occasions has been crafting hassle-free celebrations for over 30 years. Its knowledgeable, efficient and highly creative staff are happily dedicated to enhancing each couple's vision. Full-service in nature, Covenant Weddings and Occasions is guaranteed to take care of each and every detail!

Covenant Weddings and Occasions provides each couple with flawless and personal service. For a truly one-of-a-kind celebration, the following services are provided:

• Consultation
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered
Covenant Weddings and Occasions proudly serves engaged couples throughout National Harbor. Wedding planning services are also extended to those located in Washington, D.C.

shekilaleeernest639

• Videos 1

111 Reviews for Covenant Weddings and Occasions

Alexandra · Married on 09/28/2018

Came to my rescue!

Diane was absolutely a pleasure to work with! Though I was excited to plan my wedding , I was too busy with a new baby and hectic job to focus on all of the details of planning. In working with Diane, not only was a tremendous amount of stress alleviated, but I gained a good support and friend in the process of planning my wedding. All of her vendor contacts that I worked with were very talented and professional people. I’m still getting compliments a month after my wedding. And I didn’t have to worry about a thing the day of either! I’d highly recommend her to anyone I know who is getting married...even if they don’t think they need a planner and day-of-coordinator.

Elaine · Married on 09/09/2018

If you think you can’t afford a wedding planner or day of coordinator, think again! You can! And you should hire Diane George of Covenant Weddings. They are simply the best! We had no plans to hire a planner or coordinator, but after recognizing the overwhelming task of helping my daughter plan her wedding, we contacted her. She had coordinated a fabulous wedding we attended earlier last year, so she came with a super referral. In our first conversation before we agreed to sign up with her she listened to my woes, provided sound counsel, asked pertinent questions, and showed a sense of humor that let me know that it was all going to be alright. Only after I asked, did she mention her wedding packages and we signed up for the day-of-coordination. I found her rates to be far more reasonable than others I had researched and her payment plan very flexible. Honestly, I felt that after our first conversation I had already received my money’s worth. Although she was supposed to be the DOC, she was available to us throughout the entire planning process, helping us to stay on course. With her expert planning and timeline, the wedding day went off without a hitch. She coordinated with all vendors to be in place on the big day and all vendors reported to her and contacted her with any issues. She and her staff are like a stealth SWAT team. For the most part, we didn’t really see much of them during the day, but everything seemed to flow like seamlessly and effortlessly! To be sure, they were easily accessible by phone and made sure to check in as needed. My daughter, the bride, said at the end of the day, that she hadn’t really seen much of Diane and her crew during the day and I replied, that’s because they were like guardian angels protecting us from all the hassles and woes of the day and just making sure that the day was magical! I highly recommend Diane George and Covenant Weddings and would use them again in a heartbeat.

Covenant Weddings and Occasions 2

• What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Darla Photography
    Darla Photography Wedding Photographers

Alway on point, by far one of the best coordinator I have ever worked with. Darla Darla Photography

• Video Express and Photography
    Video Express and Photography Wedding Videographers

We love working with Diane and where ever we do the wedding is so smooth, she takes care of everything. Every bride is so relaxed they know all the details have been worked out. Thank Diane for always making the day so easy.

• 137 National Plaza Oxon Hill, MD 20745 See on map