137 National Plaza, Oxon Hill, MD 20745 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Covenant Weddings and Occasions

A professional wedding planner in National Harbor, Maryland, Covenant Weddings and Occasions has been crafting hassle-free celebrations for over 30 years. Its knowledgeable, efficient and highly creative staff are happily dedicated to enhancing each couple's vision. Full-service in nature, Covenant Weddings and Occasions is guaranteed to take care of each and every detail!

Covenant Weddings and Occasions provides each couple with flawless and personal service. For a truly one-of-a-kind celebration, the following services are provided:

• Consultation
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered
Covenant Weddings and Occasions proudly serves engaged couples throughout National Harbor. Wedding planning services are also extended to those located in Washington, D.C.

shekilaleeernest639

Covenant Weddings and Occasions 2
Covenant Weddings and Occasions 3

Nahid · Married on 11/17/2018

Best decision ever!

Hiring a wedding coordinator is a good decision for a bride to make in the process of planning a wedding and hiring Diane is was definitely one of the best decision I made to assist me and ensure my wedding day was seamless. When I first contacted Diane she immediately put me at ease. I scheduled some time to speak with her in person to discuss my needs and my vision. She took her time explaining the process and how her and her team would execute the day of coordination and answered all of my questions. I immediately connected with Diane, I felt like I had known her for years. After the initial consultation I felt a heavy weight lifted off of my shoulders and knew I had made the right decision. Even with planning every detail on my own for my wedding there were things that I had not thought of and this is where Diane's expertise and professionalism really kicked in. Diane provided me with a detailed wedding timeline that kept me on track 3 months prior to my day. She contacted all of my vendors and reviewed all of my vendor contracts to make sure I was receiving the best service at the contracted price. On my wedding day Diane and her team were amazing. I did not have to worry about anything. Their execution was flawless and I received so many complaints from my guest stating that it was the best wedding they have ever attended. So to sum it up you wouldn't go to court without the best lawyer to defend you, you wouldn't go to a fast food restaurant to get filet mignon, so you shouldn't entrust one of the most important days of your life without Diane by your side.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Rasheeda · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

It's often said, " you're wedding will not go as planned, so just expect the unexpected." Well that was just simply not the case! Our wedding was absolutely PERFECT and was a true reflection of the direction, leadership and expertise of Mrs. Diane George and her Gladiator Squad!

She blessed our hearts with her pleasant and kind spirit and made our wedding dream come to life. From our first meeting, she exhibited an attentive ear by listening to our relationship story and offering planning suggestions without forcing her vision on our special day. "It's your wedding," she would often say, which displayed her desire to to have us involved in the decision making process and not feel pressured to include wedding elements that did not speak to our relationship.
    Although her services are requested with high demand, she was always responsive and available to chat.
    On our wedding day, her team exhibited the highest level of professionalism and order which we believe aided in the seamless flow of the day.
    We were beyond pleased with our experiences and highly recommend the services provided by Covenant Weddings and Occasions.

Sent on 10/18/2018

• What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Darla Photography
    Darla Photography Wedding Photographers

Alway on point, by far one of the best coordinator I have ever worked with. Darla Darla Photography

• Video Express Productions
    Video Express Productions Wedding Videographers

We love working with Diane and where ever we do the wedding is so smooth, she takes care of everything. Every bride is so relaxed they know all the details have been worked out. Thank Diane for always making the day so easy.

• 137 National Plaza Oxon Hill, MD, 20745 See on map