Darla Photography

Pittsburgh, PA View map
$1,887 Most Popular Price

$1,887 Most Popular Price

I never photograph any event the same. I love meeting with my clients, listening to what they want, and dream of. I then setting off "On Safari", as I call it, to bring back the "Once in a Lifetime Moments".

​My life's dream has been fulfilled by being a commercial photographer for over 30 years. During this time my work has been selected and published by the Editors of VOGUE, Brides.com, Washingtonian Bride & Groom, Glamour and more. I have been selected as Whirl Magazines "Top 99 Executive Women". Nine time Weddingwire Couples Choice Award winner.​

I look forward to chatting and meeting with you, to share your ideal images.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,690

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,887

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Flush Mount
Proofs
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints

• Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 02/01/2022

Phenomenal

Outstanding!!! The skill, professionalism, delivery time and quality of photos was over the top. I worked for an Emmy award winning director and I was suitably impressed!!!

Darla Photography's reply:

Thank you what a lovely review and great photo choice! Love the one you selected.
    Darla
    Darla Photography
  • Lauren
    Lauren P. Married on 10/16/2021

They are the Best!!

I'd give them 10 stars if I could! Darla, Aaron, and Ashley are some of the most personable people I've ever worked with! Darla is fabulous with communication and I feel like I've known her and the staff longer than the few consultations. Aaron and Ashley did our wedding photography and we couldn't be more happy!! I recommend them to all my friends and family because her work is so professional and gorgeous. I have never received so many compliments on photos taken by professionals until we hired them. I like that Darla doesn't pressure you into buying photo albums up front or right after the wedding and can return at any time to get them made up.

Darla Photography's reply:

I knew from the beginning we were a match. Your wedding was so vibrate and beautiful friends and family! You are the BEST.
    Darla, Aaron, and Ashley
    Kate A. Married on 10/16/2021

Darla Photography is top notch quality and a pleasure to work with!

Darla Photography has been our family’s only photographer dating back to 2017, and I wouldn’t consider a move to another photographer! She has taken our family portraits, she has helped us stage special event photos, and she has photographed two Bat Mitzvahs. In short Darla has been there for us by capturing our most important life moments. We will soon be setting up another session for her to photograph out daughter’s senior portraits knowing that they will be outranking. Darla is the ultimate professional who plans well, she has an astounding creative and technical eye, and she works incredibly well with other event vendors to anticipate and time her editorial photographs. Darla is the best!

Darla Photography's reply:

Thank you, I always look forward to spending time with your family.
    I can't wait to see what we do this time!
    Love the images. See you soon.
    Darla

• Camila & Brian
    59 photos · 09/01/2017

Pricing

Carlysle Entertainment Carlysle Entertainment Wedding DJs

It has been a pleasure to work with Darla at weddings and other celebrations throughout the years and include Darla Photography on our recommended vendors list for over a decade. As a photographer Darla has what I like to call an artistic photo journalist style. She has the unique ability of blending onto the crowd while capturing countless candid moments and does her best to not stand out too much even when posing or setting up an important picture is necessary. The first time I worked with Darla on a wedding she impressed me with a very simple gesture by setting her camera down on the ground so she could fluff the bride’s dress and straighten her train as she began to walk up the aisle before capturing an amazing photo of the bride and her father from behind with the groom looking on from the alter. Like Darla, the wedding professionals that impress me the most are the ones who will gladly take on the responsibility of being an extra wedding coordinator so to speak, even if just for a very brief moment to straighten a dress or bring drinks to the bride and groom while they are waiting to join the reception, rather than just doing their job.

Springfield Golf and Country Club Springfield Golf and Country Club Country Club Weddings

Darla is such a pleasure to work with. From weddings to bar/bat mitzvahs, she does it all. Always professional and a pleasure to work with. Excellent photos!

P & T Party Planners P & T Party Planners Wedding Planners

Pictures are said to be worth a million bucks and Darla Photograpghy work is priceless! Great work! You will be pleased!

Pittsburgh, 15201
Location of (Darla Photography)
103 Garofolo Dr Monroeville, PA, 15146
301-535-2744

Monday thru Friday: 10:00Am to 6:00PM

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding