Phoriah Events

Laurel, MD View map Visit website
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Phoriah Events is an award-winning wedding planner located in Baltimore that services weddings in the Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC areas. This team is known for providing attention to detail, creativity, and calm, professional event management on the day of a wedding. They believe that every host deserves to feel relaxed and should be able to focus on their guests. Every person has a unique style and personality that are key to providing a truly unique event. any space can be transformed from ordinary to extraordinary.

Phoriah Events has four planners on their team. Phoriah also plans destination weddings. They have the ability to plan a wide variety of wedding types, including civil, cultural destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious. Some of the services couples can expect to receive include:

• Budget analysis
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$70

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Udochi
    Udochi O. Married on 05/01/2021

Day of Coordination for Trad

I hired Tiana after getting rave review from my younger sister. Even though she had a short
    Timetable to work with, she and her team definitely delivered! They helped me and my mom stay organized with our vendors. She even helped me secure a hair vendor in a week! The day of, her staff made things smooth and really helped me and my hubby stay calm. It was worth every penny. I highly recommend using them!
    Tobby A. Married on 03/27/2021

Best event planner

Phoriah Events is an outstanding event planner, she’s very articulate and very good at her job. Her communication skill is good, she pays attention to details, she literally took away all my troubles and burdens for my big day. Phoriah Events is a TOP NOTCH, I will recommend her to everyone who needs a planner. She’s very understanding and also knows how to work with your budget. She helped my husband and I reduced all our vendors to the exact money we were able to afford. She coordinated my wedding in a way I couldn’t even imagine. I am so happy to know her and her team.
    Give Phoriah Events your dream event, and she will make it a reality. I am grateful to you and your team. Thank you so much.
    Jessica Married on 06/05/2020

Amazing Planner and Team

Tiana was amazing and her team, i had contacted Phoriah events a month before my event and she was of great and flexible with my demands. She coordinated every detail based on our initial meeting and went above an beyond on the day of my wedding. She is easy to work with and kept me calm all the way. Would definitely recommend her and her team. Thanks Phoriah Events

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Phoriah Events 1
Exclusive

8056 PENNINGTON DR Laurel, MD, 20724
Location of (Phoriah Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding