Covenant Weddings and Occasions Reviews

Covenant Weddings and Occasions 2
Covenant Weddings and Occasions 3

Rasheeda · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

It's often said, " you're wedding will not go as planned, so just expect the unexpected." Well that was just simply not the case! Our wedding was absolutely PERFECT and was a true reflection of the direction, leadership and expertise of Mrs. Diane George and her Gladiator Squad!

She blessed our hearts with her pleasant and kind spirit and made our wedding dream come to life. From our first meeting, she exhibited an attentive ear by listening to our relationship story and offering planning suggestions without forcing her vision on our special day. "It's your wedding," she would often say, which displayed her desire to to have us involved in the decision making process and not feel pressured to include wedding elements that did not speak to our relationship.
    Although her services are requested with high demand, she was always responsive and available to chat.
    On our wedding day, her team exhibited the highest level of professionalism and order which we believe aided in the seamless flow of the day.
    We were beyond pleased with our experiences and highly recommend the services provided by Covenant Weddings and Occasions.

Covenant Weddings and Occasions 4

Alexandra · Married on 09/28/2018

Came to my rescue!

Diane was absolutely a pleasure to work with! Though I was excited to plan my wedding , I was too busy with a new baby and hectic job to focus on all of the details of planning. In working with Diane, not only was a tremendous amount of stress alleviated, but I gained a good support and friend in the process of planning my wedding. All of her vendor contacts that I worked with were very talented and professional people. I’m still getting compliments a month after my wedding. And I didn’t have to worry about a thing the day of either! I’d highly recommend her to anyone I know who is getting married...even if they don’t think they need a planner and day-of-coordinator.

Elaine · Married on 09/09/2018

If you think you can’t afford a wedding planner or day of coordinator, think again! You can! And you should hire Diane George of Covenant Weddings. They are simply the best! We had no plans to hire a planner or coordinator, but after recognizing the overwhelming task of helping my daughter plan her wedding, we contacted her. She had coordinated a fabulous wedding we attended earlier last year, so she came with a super referral. In our first conversation before we agreed to sign up with her she listened to my woes, provided sound counsel, asked pertinent questions, and showed a sense of humor that let me know that it was all going to be alright. Only after I asked, did she mention her wedding packages and we signed up for the day-of-coordination. I found her rates to be far more reasonable than others I had researched and her payment plan very flexible. Honestly, I felt that after our first conversation I had already received my money’s worth. Although she was supposed to be the DOC, she was available to us throughout the entire planning process, helping us to stay on course. With her expert planning and timeline, the wedding day went off without a hitch. She coordinated with all vendors to be in place on the big day and all vendors reported to her and contacted her with any issues. She and her staff are like a stealth SWAT team. For the most part, we didn’t really see much of them during the day, but everything seemed to flow like seamlessly and effortlessly! To be sure, they were easily accessible by phone and made sure to check in as needed. My daughter, the bride, said at the end of the day, that she hadn’t really seen much of Diane and her crew during the day and I replied, that’s because they were like guardian angels protecting us from all the hassles and woes of the day and just making sure that the day was magical! I highly recommend Diane George and Covenant Weddings and would use them again in a heartbeat.

Covenant Weddings and Occasions 5
    Covenant Weddings and Occasions 6

Amy · Married on 05/26/2018

It was an absolute pleasure working with Covenant Weddings! They made our work so much easier and they were always so responsive throughout the whole process. Their team is very flexible and they truly made the wedding happen and put all the different pieces together. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

Ateet · Married on 05/26/2018

They were really organized via their correspondence and in person on the day of. They were really helpful and accommodating, making sure we had everything we needed and communicating the timeline with all and any minor changes with the program, based on the weather. Awesome team!!

Nammi · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I are so very grateful for Chantel, Jackie and Janice. Words cannot express how blessed we are to have had them work with us for our 05/26/ wedding. I booked them before we were officially engaged and it was the best decision we made. We ended up changing our venue from DC to PA and the team was able to accomodate us and make trips to the new venue and coordinate every aspect of our wedding. I had selected the day of package and the services provided were above and beyond, they had weekly conference calls to keep us on track, assisted in etiquette reviews for things like invitations, created the timeline and order of reception and coordinated and organized all the vendor logisticis and information. At one point I was going crazy trying to figure out last minute things like the linen order and they told me to chill because they've got it handled! That was exactly what I needed to hear because on the wedding day, they took the worry of my shoulders and my family and I are so grateful for all they did between monitoring the weather, dealing with a not so easy to work with venue and keeping everything on schedule. There is no way we could have pulled off our wedding without their help and knowledge; they are truly experts and gifted in their roles. The best part of the process was having their faith in Christ be a part of their work and it showed in every vendor interaction and email and phone call. Wedding planning is so stressful and the CW team kept us calm and allowed my husband and family to enjoy our wedding day and not worry, all we had to do was show up and get married! My favorite part of the process was the prayer circle during the rehearsal because I knew this day meant as much to them as it did to us; I will never forget the amazing wedding they coordinated for us and consider them our friends now and not vendors.

Natasha · Married on 05/18/2018

Covenant coordinated our school's Junior Prom, and it was amazing! They took our vision and brought it to life, which allowed us focus on our students and really just enjoy the evening. I cannot say enough good things about them. From their relationships with vendors, to the party favors they created for each guest, it was just above and beyond anything we could have accomplished on our own.

M. · Married on 10/13/2017

Great, professional service from start to finish!

Mia · Married on 10/06/2017

It was a pleasure working with Ms. Diane, she made sure every last detail for the wedding was take care of. During the last months leading up to the wedding she made it stress free for me. She reached out to all my vendors in a very professional manner. From start to finish of the wedding day, was nothing but perfect!!! It was calm and a stressfree day, all I had to do was get ready and get married. Her staff, made sure wedding was classy and structured. I’m sooo happy that we got a coordinator for the wedding, Be sure to hire Ms. Diane, if you want your wedding planning and wedding day to go perfect and stress free.

Jartan · Married on 09/17/2017

Diane George of Covenant Weddings & Occasions was truly amazing! Overall, Diane's professionalism and wedding planning knowledge was key to my wedding being a huge success. Diane helped me execute my wedding exactly the way I had vision it to be. Diane was always readily available and responsive to my needs. As I started my wedding planning journey, Diane introduced me to many different vendors and every vendor that myself and my husband came across only had wonderful things to say about Diane, even if we didn't finalize a contract with them. Furthermore, when I mentioned to the vendors that I was a client of Diane's, they seemed overjoyed and relaxed. This reaction gave me the idea that Diane was about business and dedicated to her craft.

The day of my wedding, Diane and her team was attentive and professional. Diane and her team catered to all my needs and made sure everything was organized and on time! Diane and her team executed my wedding at the highest level of expertise. My wedding was on September 17, 2017 and myself and my husband are still receiving phones calls and comments on how Beautiful and Organized our wedding was.. I'm sure our wedding will be the topic of conversations among our family and friends for some time. Thank you Diane George of Covenant Weddings & Occasions and I thank your team, everyone was wonderful!

Chrisonne · Married on 07/07/2017

Diane is AMAZING! She was more than a wedding planner for me, but a friend in Christ. She kept me calm during many of my stressful moments and always prayed with me.
    Our wedding came together perfectly and and everyone complimented how well it was organized. I couldn't imagine planning our wedding without Diane. She was truly a blessing from God.
    I highly recommend Diane and Covenant Weddings for your special day; you won't be dissatisfied!

Christina · Married on 07/07/2017

A HUGE thank you to Ms. Diane and team! They made the impossible possible for my sister's wedding! They were all very attentive and didn't skip a beat. The wedding flowed perfectly and there was no detail left out. I told Ms. Diane when I get married I'm going to need her and her team to do the same for me! Thank you so much for caring being there and caring for your clients! I obviously would HIGHLY recommend!

Charlene · Married on 06/25/2017

Covenant Weddings helped me plan the wedding of my dreams. Our wedding day was perfect and flawless. The planning process was excellent. From beginning to end, Diane and her team helped me every step of the way, from budgeting to gown selection to floral selection. Diane went above and beyond to make our day memorable and amazing. Our guests are still telling us it was the best wedding they have attended in a long time.

RONALD · Married on 06/23/2017

Mrs. Diane and her team went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding was par excellent! We are so glad we went with this team because they made our vision manifest!!

keyuanna · Married on 06/23/2017

Working with Mrs. Diane from Covenant Weddings & Occasions was a breath of fresh air. As a bride I was looking for a wedding coordinator who was experienced, detailed, encouraging, helpful, resourceful and kind hearted. Mrs. Diane posses all of these characteristics and more.
    To rewind time back to when I first met with Mrs. Diane, as any bride I was nervous and didn’t know what to expect meeting yet another wedding coordinator but Mrs. Diane was unique. Within one hour of meeting her she was able to grasp the concept of our wedding, create a budget, break down the month to month “to-do list”, identify priorities and learn not only my personality but my husbands as well. I can remember having a blast in her office just brainstorming ideas and watching her create a plan so that those ideas can come to life. During the course of planning she was the calm to my storm when I was frustrated, she prayed for my union and only spoke positively. When my husband and I failed to reach our “monthly goals” she reassured us that it was okay, encouraged us to keep going and that everything will fall into place.
    As a client I could go on and on about the greatness of Mrs Diane’s work ethic, but I dare you to try her out for yourself. I promise you will not be disappointed and will receive an overflow of blessings just as we did on our special day!!

Blayre · Married on 05/28/2017

Diane was fantastic to work with! She was flexible and helpful. I was an out-of-state bride and she was willing to work with my mom and me through the time difference, phone meetings, etc. She was also very respectful of my personal wishes and made it clear that she was there to work with and for me. She had fantastic customer service and she was incredibly organized. I definitely recommend her, her staff, and her services!

Katherine · Married on 04/29/2017

Diane and her team are AMAZING!!! They made my dream day come true.

Earline · Married on 04/29/2017

Don't hesitate add them to your budget.... Covenant Weddings is the BEST wedding planner service around... The owner is always on top of any question you might have and will get any problem solved for you. She has a wonderful spirit and I wish I had another event coming up, I would hire her again. Her wide range of vendor connects and information kept us on budget and we received lots of raves from guests about best wedding ever.

Cynthia · Married on 09/25/2016

I recommend them for everyone !!!

Janice · Married on 09/16/2016

What can I say? Diane and the team at Covenant Weddings and Occasions are THE BEST!

My wedding day was perfect, and I didn't have a care in the world on the day (Sept. 16, 2016).

Even as someone in the wedding industry, initially, I was overwhelmed with ideas, decisions, vendor isssues, and money. Jackie was my voice of reason and kept me calm, always saying "we got you". While Diane knew how to orchestrate and make the plan work to perfection. These two ladies worked late hours and made themselves available whenever I needed them.
    I can't tell you how reassuring it was on the day to know they were in charge. My family and bridesmaids kept asking what they needed to do, and my response was "nothing CWO will take care of it"....and they did! Wedding day assistant Ciara, was awesome. I would see her out of the corner of my eye moving around ensuring everything was in order, and even acting as the heavy when she had to.
    It brings tears to my eyes to think of all that they did for me and my husband on our wedding day.
    Here's my interpretation of who Covenant Weddings and Occasions were to me during my wedding process:

God sent his angels when it was time, he sent his angels to adorn and make beautiful my path of a straight line, they organized the room and the others who played a part, and prepared the way for me to walk to the man HE sent to care for me and my heart.

So blessed and thankful for Covenant Weddings and Occasions
    Newlywed,
    Mrs. F

Violeta · Married on 09/03/2016

Could NOT have planned my wedding without Diane. My fiancé and I started the process on our own by trying to select a venue, which we successfully did, but after that process I knew I needed help. We both had very busy schedules. My family was on the other side of the country. I knew I did not have the time or connections to plan this wedding on my own. I went with the best friend package and I can say Diane really does become your best friend during the process. I wish I had something to plan, just to have a reason to call her on a regular basis. Her connections and recommendations for vendors was the most invaluable thing she could offer. It really paid off to have someone on your side that has been in the business for as long as she has.
    The reason I chose Diane and Covenant Weddings is because I had never planned a wedding before and wanted to make sure that it went as close to perfect as possible. I was looking for someone who would be comfortable enough to tell me which idea I had was a good one or not. I trusted Diane would and could do that for me, which I appreciated. I did not want a "Yes" person. However, this is not to say that if you want something that a vendor is unwilling to negotiate, that you do not have the best advocate in your corner.
    I cannot say enough good things about the company and cannot give Diane enough thanks for making the process and most importantly my wedding day the best it could have been!

• F

Feza · Married on 08/14/2016

Diane is an absolute gem! We hired her in May '16 to help us plan an August '16 wedding with around 300 guests. We had a very tight timeframe in which to put together a beautiful event for our many friends and family that would be attending our wedding from near and far. On top of that, we had a limited budget to devote towards hiring a planner. Diane was a dream come true. Before we even hired her, we knew that she was the perfect fit. We had a lot to accomplish in a limited amount of time, but her professionalism and expertise put us immediately at ease. We hired her for the Day-of Plus Package, and yet she did way more for us than we could afford to pay her for (seriously). She was an amazing help; she literally spoon-fed us every vendor we needed, all of whom were top notch. A few days before the wedding, I needed my wedding dress altered. Diane referred me to a fabulous seamstress that worked wonders within 24 hours. If I didn't trust Diane, I'm not sure I would have trusted a seamstress with my dress days before the Big Day. Needless to say, Diane's referral did not disappoint; in fact, all of the vendors we used were amazing and best of all, within our budget. I'm sure we gave Diane a few grey hairs during her time working with us, but she handled us with grace, compassion and professionalism. She is extremely organized and has a stellar reputation (rightfully so!). It was an absolute pleasure working with Diane and her team on our wedding day. We are so happy that we hired her.

We wholeheartedly recommend Diane without reservation!

K. · Married on 07/23/2016

I was referred to Diane G. of Covenant Weddings and Occasions by a friend that used her services for her wedding 10 years ago. Diane and her team made a lasting impression then and that was my experience as well. The level of service that I received was excellent. Diane has a wealth of information regarding etiquette and vendor support. She was also very supportive and attentive to my needs. My wedding day was absolutely beautiful and amazing! I highly recommend Diane G. and Covenant Weddings and Occasions!

Dominique · Married on 06/25/2016

There has never been a traditional wedding in my family nor in my fiancé's. I knew I wanted to have a beautiful, elegant, and traditional wedding, but I had no clue how I was going to make it happen with no guidance. Then, a friend recommended Diane George but warned that her weddings were so extravagant, gorgeous, and elaborate that she might be way out of our price range. After just a few minutes over the phone with Diane, I knew I wanted her as my planner; she was clearly seasoned in her field, very professional, and super down to earth. I just didn't know if we'd be able to afford her services. After hearing all of the services she would provide with the best friend package, I could not believe how affordable it was! We booked her immediately, and it was the best decision we made in the entire wedding process. Diane was by my side every step of the way through the planning of my wedding. There was never a question I couldn't ask. She was always on time, organized, and professional when dealing with vendors. She was literally like a second mom to me throughout the process and I am so grateful for the caliber of service she provided. Needless to say, my wedding day was the best day of my life! It was a fairytale come true all thanks to Diane bringing our vision to life, connecting us with high quality and professional vendors, and coordinating my wedding day like a 007 James Bond mission. Throughout the process and even on wedding day, people could not believe how NOT stressed out I was, and I credit that to Diane. I never had those stressed out bridezilla moments throughout the process because she was right there, every step of the way, armed with the right answers at the right time. I cannot WAIT to get back my wedding photos and see the best day ever come to life all over again. You cannot lose with Covenant Weddings. Diane George is a phenomenal wedding planner, and I can't thank her enough for making our wedding dreams come true.

Anneka · Married on 04/02/2016

Great Services I recommend for everyone !!!