Waldorf, Waldorf, MD 20601 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 40

About Events by Sophie

Events by Sophie, LLC is a wedding planning team in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. The company was founded by Sophie L. Barry in 2013. Sophie and her team have a variety of events management experience. They set out to give couples the wedding of their dreams. Events by Sophie plans weddings and special events, and even takes care of event decor for your special day! The Events by Sophie team also has years of experience planning birthday parties, mitzvahs, religious events, bridal showers, baby showers and graduation parties.

Events by Sophie, LLC offers three designated packages for wedding planning to suit couple’s needs. From partial planning to full-service, there is a package that will appeal to your requirements. Services offered include:

• Day-of coordination
Follow Events by Sophie on
ebs brides 51 720137
Carefree Wedding Day
Carefree Wedding Day
Rain can't stop the love!
Rain can't stop the love!
Table Setting

Events by Sophie 5
Events by Sophie 6
Events by Sophie 7

Liz · Getting married on 01/01/2020

Trust in Sophie! I was too busy to plan a bridal shower for ~20 guests, so I brought Sophie on to help. All I had to do was give her an idea of what I was looking for, provide a budget, and she took it from there. The results were well beyond my expectations. Of course, she checked in with me for approval, but I loved every suggestion she had and so had to invest very little of my own time (but still got the credit for throwing a great party!). Sophie's attention to detail really made the event special. She even handled the contract with the restaurant for me, so I didn't have to do any work on that end either. Sophie stuck around to act as photographer, which my guests loved because she was so much fun! The price was beyond reasonable considering the personal touches she brought to the event and the fact that I had to do almost nothing but show up with a credit card. Sophie also DIY-ed all of the center pieces and party favors, which not only saved me money (I'll pass on $1,000 to a florist any day), but also allowed Sophie to deliver exactly what I was looking for. I can't wait for another excuse to throw a party with Sophie!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/09/2019

Best decision / book sophie

If you're looking for a coordinator look no further! I didn't even think I wanted a coordinator until half way through planning and boy oh boy was booking Sophie hands down the BEST choice I made related to our wedding! Our first meeting she told me "when you're working with somebody who loves what they do they will always go above and beyond your expectations". This could not have better applied to her! She was there for me constantly willing to plan, chat, and help out in any way she could. She is friendly, organized, and always on top of things. On my wedding day I didn't have to lift a single finger! I showed up and things were set up to perfection, she made sure that I got to eat a plate at my own wedding, she took care of all of my vendors so nobody was asking me questions on my special day, and I got to leave without sweating breakdown. This ended up making the world of a difference because I was able to just take in the day and enjoy every moment with my loved ones and husband. On a side note, as a person Sophie is hilarious and a total bundle of joy to work with. I cannot recommend her more, she will not disappoint you! Do yourselves a favor and book Sophie :)

Sent on 06/18/2019