Waldorf, Waldorf, MD 20601 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Events by Sophie

Events by Sophie, LLC is a wedding planning team in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. The company was founded by Sophie L. Barry in 2013. Sophie and her team have a variety of events management experience. They set out to give couples the wedding of their dreams. Events by Sophie plans weddings and special events, and even takes care of event decor for your special day! The Events by Sophie team also has years of experience planning birthday parties, mitzvahs, religious events, bridal showers, baby showers and graduation parties.

Events by Sophie, LLC offers three designated packages for wedding planning to suit couple’s needs. From partial planning to full-service, there is a package that will appeal to your requirements. Services offered include:

• Day-of coordination

Events by Sophie 5
Events by Sophie 6
Events by Sophie 7

Liz · Getting married on 01/01/2020

Trust in Sophie! I was too busy to plan a bridal shower for ~20 guests, so I brought Sophie on to help. All I had to do was give her an idea of what I was looking for, provide a budget, and she took it from there. The results were well beyond my expectations. Of course, she checked in with me for approval, but I loved every suggestion she had and so had to invest very little of my own time (but still got the credit for throwing a great party!). Sophie's attention to detail really made the event special. She even handled the contract with the restaurant for me, so I didn't have to do any work on that end either. Sophie stuck around to act as photographer, which my guests loved because she was so much fun! The price was beyond reasonable considering the personal touches she brought to the event and the fact that I had to do almost nothing but show up with a credit card. Sophie also DIY-ed all of the center pieces and party favors, which not only saved me money (I'll pass on $1,000 to a florist any day), but also allowed Sophie to deliver exactly what I was looking for. I can't wait for another excuse to throw a party with Sophie!

Tatjana Rodriguez · Married on 12/16/2018

Absolutely Lovely!

My fiancé and I were having an extremely small and intimate ceremony prior to our big destination wedding and we reached out to Events by Sophie with just a few weeks notice and told her our vision. We were absolutely thrilled with what was able to be pulled together for our special day! We had no idea what we wanted we just knew we wanted it to be nice but Event by Sophie made it so much more. It was beautiful, elegant but still fun and truly a perfect representation of our relationship!

Events by Sophie 18