Jolie Fête, LLC

Potomac, MD View map

Jolie Fête, LLC is a couture event design firm specializing in weddings, corporate events, and everything in between. At Jolie Fête I believe that an event is more than just food, drink, and people. An event is a work of art that must be as carefully crafted as even the finest painting. I know that planning a wedding can be very exciting but also very stressful. I am here to make that stress go away and to hold your hand from beginning to end.

What makes me different than other wedding planners out there? I am personal. I have a strong desire to learn everything there is to know about my clients and to make sure I create a wedding that fits their personality and creates an atmosphere of love and respect to help pathe the way to a happy and successful marriage. I am absolutely beyond organized and I put a little piece of me in everything I do. I have a passion for this beyond measure and I am determined to show that by creating a sublime day for you and yours.

I promise to do everything possible to create a perfect memory.

XO,
Rachel
Owner - Jolie Fête, LLC.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Alissa Married on 08/01/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rachel was supportive and excited from the very first conversation. She was game for any changes-- last minute or otherwise-- that came her way, and extremely patient with the many players involved in an at-home wedding (such as bringing everything in when it began to rain, and instructing everything back outside when the clouds parted). She was tireless. I was particularly impressed at how well she managed the other vendors; I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of my wedding, which was exactly what I'd hoped for. She found our transportation, florist, and was in regular communication with our dj and caterer.
    Rachel's services are extremely flexible, and she was willing to work a la carte to establish what we exactly needed from her.
    Erin Married on 06/10/2007
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rachel is truly a joy to work with and her attention to detail is incredible. The day of she made sure everything went as perfectly as it was all planned. I would highly recommend Rachel to any bride!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Jolie Fête, LLC 1
Gift
Free custom wedding website and custom video montage. SAVE HUNDREDS!!!

8109 Gainsborough Court East Potomac, 20854
3019069928
Location of (Jolie Fête, LLC)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding