The Wedding Closer

3263 Van Hazen Street NW, Washington, DC 20015 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Wedding Closer

Congratulations on your engagement!!!

Planning a wedding is no easy task. The Wedding Closer is here to help. We specialize in Day-Of-Wedding Coordination for busy couples who have selected their venue and vendors but need an extra set of hands to ensure the day runs smoothly. After months of making decisions and envisioning your perfect day, imagine awakening on the day of your wedding feeling calm and well rested. We provide hands on assistance and work with your vendors to ensure the month before your wedding is stress free. We run last minute errands and handle projects leading up to the wedding. And most importantly, we manage the set up and tear down of the ceremony and reception while you relax and soak up the memories.

We pay close attention to details and listen to what you need. The Wedding Closer will ensure your vision of the perfect wedding becomes a reality.

Call us for a consultation: 202.258.7584. We look forward to serving you by creating a memorable and unforgettable event!

close up shot of ginas cake
crisp gina shot
gina and kurt dancing in b w
The Wedding Closer
crisp gina and mom photo
crisper bouquet for gina
The Wedding Closer
crisp bridesmail baskets for gina
gina shoes crisp image
close up shot of ginas cake
crisp gina shot
gina and kurt dancing in b w

12 Reviews for The Wedding Closer

Shauna · Married on 07/12/2014

Hiring Michele was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process. I had booked my venue and all of my vendors, but had no idea how I was going to execute my dig day. From the first meeting with Michele, I knew I was in good hands. She was organized and responsive- always taking notes and asking questions. She was easy to reach and responsive to my e-mails (and there were plenty). She turned all my ideas into an easy to follow timeline that seemed to flow effortlessly on my wedding day. She made sure our gifts, extra programs, cards, etc. were boxed up and given to my parents to take home. Besides for normal nerves, I did not have to think or worry about anything- which, for me, is almost impossible! I could not have been happier with her services and I would strongly recommend Michele as she truly lived up to the name “The Wedding Closer”! I could not have done it all without her.

• Emma

Emma · Married on 07/05/2014

Michele is absolutely amazing! I would give her 10 stars for value if I could! We hired her just for our reception to help with set-up, flow, timeline, etc. and she went above and beyond what I could have asked for. It's clear from the first time you meet with her that she has a lot of experience in event planning, is very organized, and is willing to help in any way she can. I was very confident when I booked her and was not disappointed.

Michele was present at our final walk through at the venue, taking notes to make sure she knew what we wanted and offering helpful suggestions based on her experience. The day before the wedding, she drove out to my parents' house to pick up everything for the reception and saved me a trip into the city. When we arrived at the reception, everything was exactly how we had envisioned in, in no doubt thanks to Michele! Every time I checked in with her during the reception, she was incredibly friendly and helpful. I honestly and truly did not worry about a thing at the reception - she took care of it all!

The Wedding Closer FAQ