The Wedding Closer

3263 Van Hazen Street NW, Washington, DC 20015 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Wedding Closer

The Wedding Closer is a wedding planning company in Washington, D.C. that specializes in day-of-wedding coordination. They are great for busy couples who have already selected their venue and vendors, but need an extra set of hands to ensure the big day runs smoothly. Owner Michele Famiglietti and her team provide hands-on assistance with your vendors to guarantee the month before your wedding is as stress free as possible. They will ensure your vision of the perfect wedding becomes a reality.

Planning a wedding is no easy task and The Wedding Closer is here to help. They will run the last-minute errands and handle the projects leading up to your wedding. Most importantly, they will manage the setup and tear down of the ceremony and reception while you relax and soak up the memories of your special day. Michele and her team of coordinators pay close attention and listen to what you need. They are available for the following service:
Day-of coordination

Dancing
Dancing
Bouquet
Bouquet

12 Reviews for The Wedding Closer

Shauna · Married on 07/12/2014

Hiring Michele was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process. I had booked my venue and all of my vendors, but had no idea how I was going to execute my dig day. From the first meeting with Michele, I knew I was in good hands. She was organized and responsive- always taking notes and asking questions. She was easy to reach and responsive to my e-mails (and there were plenty). She turned all my ideas into an easy to follow timeline that seemed to flow effortlessly on my wedding day. She made sure our gifts, extra programs, cards, etc. were boxed up and given to my parents to take home. Besides for normal nerves, I did not have to think or worry about anything- which, for me, is almost impossible! I could not have been happier with her services and I would strongly recommend Michele as she truly lived up to the name “The Wedding Closer”! I could not have done it all without her.

• Emma

Emma · Married on 07/05/2014

Michele is absolutely amazing! I would give her 10 stars for value if I could! We hired her just for our reception to help with set-up, flow, timeline, etc. and she went above and beyond what I could have asked for. It's clear from the first time you meet with her that she has a lot of experience in event planning, is very organized, and is willing to help in any way she can. I was very confident when I booked her and was not disappointed.

Michele was present at our final walk through at the venue, taking notes to make sure she knew what we wanted and offering helpful suggestions based on her experience. The day before the wedding, she drove out to my parents' house to pick up everything for the reception and saved me a trip into the city. When we arrived at the reception, everything was exactly how we had envisioned in, in no doubt thanks to Michele! Every time I checked in with her during the reception, she was incredibly friendly and helpful. I honestly and truly did not worry about a thing at the reception - she took care of it all!

The Wedding Closer FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination

• 3263 Van Hazen Street NW Washington, District of Columbia, DC 20015 See on map
    202-800-1693 (Phone number)