Alzuro Video Productions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

Alzuro Video Productions is a professional wedding videographer based outside of Richmond, VA. Ivan Alzuro, the owner, began his journey as a TV producer who was asked by friends to shoot their wedding video and then discovered a new passion for storytelling. Because of his own love story with the love of his life, Ivan believes that "love, at first sight," is real and that everyone has a story worth sharing.

Alzuro Video Productions provides three customizable packages with password protected videos. These include the following options:

• Additional wedding videography hours
  • HD/4K wedding video
  • Full feature wedding film (1 hour+ in length)
  • Cinematic highlight wedding film
  • Raw footage available
  • Digital download
  • Multiple cameras
  • USB flash drive available
  • Consultation
  • Multiple locations

Areas Covered
Ivan proudly serves couples in the Henrico and Chesterfield areas. In addition, services are extended to those located in Northern VA., Virginia Beach, and The Valley.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,200

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Heather
    Heather R. Married on 12/03/2021

Amazing Videographer!

Ivan was an amazing videographer for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. He was professional, took amazing shots and did a great job figuring out who the right people were to include. Both the montage and longer video he did were fantastic. I would not hesitate to book him again in the future! You cannot go wrong with Ivan!
  • Tia
    Tia G. Married on 09/18/2021

The Academy Award goes to Ivan

Ivan of Alzuro Productions is absolutely the BEST videographer I’ve seen for a wedding! I am beyond pleased with his services! His website is very transparent and he still thoroughly explained everything over the phone on our first meeting. He was very personable and professional from beginning to end. He gave me exactly what I needed on my big day. He was so fun and you can tell he is passionate about his work and knowledgeable. He knew all the right angles and great moments to catch quickly and efficiently. He jumped right in the crowd for the swag surf and got great footage. I chose the package with the highlight video and full wedding video. First of all, I received both products in lightening speed time! He promised I’d watch my highlight video on my honeymoon (3 days after wedding) and we did just that! It was phenomenal quality! He chose all the right moments! One of my guests said the video looked like a tv show advertisement for Married At First Sight. I cried several times watching because it was so beautiful. Our wedding video was delivered a few days when we returned from our honeymoon. Again, a full hour and a half of our beautiful day! I have nothing bad to say about Ivan or his services. Even my guests complimented him! I highly recommend him for your wedding day! You will not regret it! If you want a high quality, professional, sentimental video, don’t wait! Book now! Thank you Ivan!!!!! Love, The Kings
  • W
    Will W. Married on 07/31/2021

Incredible videographer!

Iván is amazing! He blew us away with his ability to capture every little detail from our special day. We especially appreciated the drone footage and the lightning quick turn around time in delivering our videos after our wedding. His positivity and professionalism are unmatched, I would not hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks again for everything, Iván!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• John & Alexandra
    19 photos · 04/26/2015

C.Y. Wedding Films C.Y. Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

Ivan is the real deal! He taught me everything I know about the wedding business and I am very grateful for him. When I am already booked for a wedding, he is the first videographer I refer brides to. His colorful personality and creative eye is one of his many great qualities. He has years of experience and will certainly produce quality work without a doubt.

XOXO Wedding Co. XOXO Wedding Co. Wedding Planners

Love Ivan at Alzuro! Been working with him for many years and he's never disappointed! I believe in his work so much that I had him video my own wedding! He's amazing!

White Pumpkin White Pumpkin Wedding Planners

I have had the honor of working with Ivan of Alzuro Video Productions on multiple weddings. Each time, he and his team were professional and produced a high quality end product. Ivan is always quick with a phone response, if I don’t catch him on the first try. I love that I know I can run ideas by him and we can come up with the best solution for the client.

5000 Monumnent Ave Suite 101 Richmond, VA, 23230

By Appointment
Location of (Alzuro Video Productions)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding