Alzuro Video Productions Reviews

93 Reviews for Alzuro Video Productions

• Heather

Heather · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Videographer!

My husband and I just got married a few weeks ago and we cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Ivan. We both were hesitant to get a videographer for our wedding but were convinced by some of our family members. Selecting Ivan as our videographer was the best choice! We love our video and he was able to capture so many incredible memories that we will now be able to remember forever. He did an amazing job piecing together different parts of the day to create a highlights video. We also have had the opportunity to watch our full movie video with our families and love that both toasts were captured! Thank you, Ivan for capture our special wedding day and providing us with videos that we can watch to relive our day!

Now from the Man’s perspective……..so being convinced to get another vendor for your wedding is never easy and after having a photographer I wasn’t so sure we really needed a videographer. I mean my parents had a family friend take the video…....couldn’t we do the same. The tipping point for us on the decision was due to Heather and my sister in laws who are both photographers saying “their biggest regret of their wedding was not getting a videographer.” So, at first I didn’t like the experience of having a videographer and a photographer at the wedding it seemed to be a bit much, but now I will suggest everyone I know getting married that they should get a videographer, and Ivan will be top of my list. The highlight video he gave us had my wife bawling the first time we watched it, and the full-length video let us relive the night that was a whirlwind giving us the ability to share our day with our family and friends and we will re-watch as our anniversaries add up. We are both so happy that we got a videographer for our wedding and we highly recommend Ivan!

Annie Laurie McDonald · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Experience!

Ivan was awesome to work with and bent over backwards to make our experience great! He was able to help us very last minute which was ever better. We highly recommend his services!

Trudi · Married on 10/20/2018

Alison and Tyler's Wedding

Ivan did an excellent job taking video of my Son's wedding. Everything he did was fabulous. Ivan was so nice to work with, he was very responsive, professional, talented and was so good natured. I really enjoyed working with him. I cannot say enough great things about Alzuro Video Production. He captured many special moments that will last them a lifetime. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering any special occasion but most especially wedding. My son and new daughter-in-law loved everything he did. Thank you again for making their special day great.

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent Videographer!

I hadn't originally planned on getting a videographer, but my sister and her wife said that not having one was their biggest regret. Well, I'm so glad we decided to make the investment. Ivan captured so many amazing little moments - things that you miss in the whirlwind of the day. The video will allow us to relive the day over and over.

Phebe · Married on 09/15/2018

Ivan did an outstanding job for our wedding ceremony and reception!! We highly recommend him. We were married in the middle of Hurricane Florence which was a challenge. At the last minute we had to move the ceremony inside and rearrange the day of. Ivan worked with us and made the smooth transition. He met with us up front to get to know us and what we wanted. We didn't even know he was there filming the whole event. Loved working with him. Phebe and Pat Elliott

Hope · Married on 09/09/2018

Ivan was an aboslute dream to work with! He delivered way above our expectations and made the entire process so easy. He paid such close attention to detail and really captured the unique special moments of our special day. Ivan went out of his way to ensure everything was to our liking, and we couldn’t be happier with how it all turned out. HIGHLY recommend him for any and all video needs!

Joshua Meals · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing!!!

Ivan was wonderful and I could not be more excited about our video! He captured every mood; getting ready separately, first look, the details we hadn't thought of like suit and jewelry, shoes and dress, aisle walk, etc. We had a photographer and the video was so much better, and captured the mood in a way we couldn't have imagined! Thank you Ivan for rescuing our day with the video and making our event something we were able to remember, re-experience, and show to the world! He was familiar with our venue at Tredegar and did a great job working with our other vendors to ensure we had to stress less on OUR day!! Thank you Ivan you the man!!

Christina · Married on 08/17/2018

Ivan was a gem to work with. He was in charge of all videography for our wedding on 8/25/2018. My husband and I selected Ivan based on his knowledge, personality and infectious spirit. From the first meeting we knew that we wanted to work with him. His return on investment was very quick; we received our videos (the full video and the highlight video) within a week or so of us getting married. Many have commented on the professionalism of our video and stated that the video brought them to tears just as if it was our wedding day again. I am so glad that I chose Ivan and would do it again in a heartbeat. Thanks Ivan, you rock!

Brittney · Married on 08/11/2018

Ivan was the absolute best. He did an amazing job on our highlight and wedding video. We cry every time we watch it! He is very professional and down to earth. Ivan comes with the best equipment to capture all of the best moments in your wedding. As soon as the wedding was over he emailed us to get a song for our highlight video and he had our highlight video ready for us the last day of our honeymoon. All of the images that he was able to capture where just simply amazing. Both my husband and I, thoroughly enjoyed having him as our videographer, and we highly recommend him. We can never thank you enough for capturing this special moment for us.

DAONNA · Married on 07/28/2018

Ivan was fantastic. He brought so much enthusiasm and energy to the event. He was timely, responsive and professional. You could tell he genuinely loves the art. Everyone who has seen the video has been beyond impressed. I'd definitely work with him again and refer him moving forward.

Katisha · Married on 06/23/2018

Before working with Ivan, I was worried that we wouldn’t get enough footage of both of us getting ready for our wedding because it was only one videographer. Turns out I was worried for nothing! I am was able to get more than enough footage of us (even with us getting ready at two different venues!), our wedding party, and of course the ceremony and reception. Our video is AMAZING!! I loved how laid back and flexible he was! We ended up needed to add an additional hour of his services because we fell a little behind with our timeline, and he was very accommodating. I also loved that he had worked with our photographer before because they worked so well together! I would most definitely recommend his services to anyone I know. I’d say “no need to worry, Ivan’s got you!”

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

Ivan was wonderful to work with. He put in the extra effort to make sure that we got the video that we wanted without the the things that weren't important to us. He captured all the great moments, but without being in the way or noticeable. We weren't looking for a teaser video or clips, but instead wanted our video to capture our wedding in a bit more of a documentary way. He brought his own personal touches and ideas to us that we never would have thought of. We'd definitely recommend him!

Kelsey H. and Zack A. · Married on 05/12/2018

Excellent in every way!!!

Our experience with Ivan Alzuro and Alzuro Video Productions ("Alzuro") was excellent in every way. Ivan was extremely professional, and always promptly responded to each of our e-mail messages and phone calls. He has a wonderful personality, and often made us laugh, which kept the video production process very light and happy, both before and during our wedding. Ivan was a joy to have throughout our 5-hour wedding and reception, and the quality of his videos was very high. We highly recommend Alzuro to everyone for their video production needs, and we would most definitely use this company again in the future! We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Alzuro!

Tamara · Married on 05/05/2018

Ivan truly did an amazing job with our event on May 6, 2018 in Glen Allen, VA. He is truly worth every penny and is extremely talented. He even went as far as being able to edit and correct a mistake that our officiant made during our ceremony. I highly encourage those reading and in search of a videographer to take a look into him. He will not disappoint!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Alzuro Video Productions's reply:

You guys are great - It was my pleasure! Thank you!

Molly · Married on 04/28/2018

Tim and I LOVED Ivan! He was out of this world amazing. Always willing to answer questions, always available, and always made us feel like family right off the bat.

He is amazing at what he does. We can’t believe what he captured from our big day! Moments we both never saw and moments we didn’t want to miss.

This man is one of a kind! If you need someone to fill your big day.. he is EVERYTHING!

Love him!

Alyssa · Married on 11/03/2017

Ivan was so easy and fun to work with! He even softened the blow of another vendor mess up (our DJ played the wrong music as I walked down the aisle) by working some magic so the music that meant so much to us was immortalized in our wedding video. I can't thank Alzuro enough for preserving these memories for our family. If you are looking for an awesome videographer, hire Alzuro!

eric · Married on 10/21/2017

Alzuro video productions is nothing short of a wonderful company. Ivan is extremely accommodating and will bend over backwards to make his clients happy. For example, my wife and I were having trouble downloading our video files he had sent to us due to our computer and we called Ivan to let him know; he answered right away and went out of his way to get the videos on an external drive and meet us on a Sunday afternoon to give it to us. How amazing is that?!?? Conclusively, you will never need to wonder if this is the video production company for you because Alzuro Video Productions will EARN your business!

Meredith · Married on 10/14/2017

We had our wedding on October 14th 2017. I do not consider Ivan an expense like other vendors. This was truly an investment and a GREAT one at that. The highlight video that was just sent to me is beyond words. It captured the most wonderful moments of our wedding that I will cherish for the rest of our lives. He made this smooth and painless. He was accommodating, friendly, precise, and dependable. I would recommend Ivan Alzuro for anyone who wants the to have the memories of a lifetime captured beautifully on film

Curtis · Married on 10/08/2017

My wife and I hired Alzuro Video Productions to video our wedding day (from the bridal prep/groomsmen prep stage to the end of the night dancing at the reception) and we were very pleased overall with the service we received. Chris Yeatts was our dedicated videographer for the day and he was a true professional. He arrived on time, did not need direction from either of us and just simply focused on capturing special moments (some moments that we didn't even realize occurred at all - which were nice touches to the video). In just a couple of short weeks, we received our entire wedding video from AVP. Of course being the bride and groom, we watched the video very closely and knit-picked little details of every shot. We relayed our feedback to AVP and Ivan Alzuro (owner and producer) was very understanding and willing to work with us until we were satisfied with a version to keep. Luckily, Chris had captured multiple angles and shots of the ceremony/ceremony prep so we had different views to choose from when deciding on versions we liked. Between the song choices, the beautiful shots of our day and the little details that weren't missed - AVP really worked hard to produce a solid product for us. My wife and I never get tired of watching our wedding video - we feel that the video really captured who we are as a couple on the best day of our lives. We would gladly hire them all over again (and trust me, I can't say that about every vendor we chose for our wedding day).

Jenna · Married on 10/07/2017

Everything was great! Very involved and willing to do what is necessary to provide a great video.

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

Incredible results!

Ivan did better work than the photographer at our event! He really captured the moments, the tone, and just really made a beautiful video that touched my heart and captured the best and most beautiful moments! I am so incredibly glad that we hired him! We ended up with a beautiful video we could share with family and friends that captured the details and the feelings of the event. He also really thought through and requested to record some of the things that I would not have thought to record, like the last buttoning of the dress, the jewelry details, getting ready, etc. Thank you Ivan for making the event so memorable!

Molly · Married on 08/12/2017

We used Alzuro Video Productions for our wedding in Alexandria in August. When we contacted him in March, he was extremely responsive and spent a significant amount of time on the phone with us to discuss his methods and visions before we signed our contract. On the day off, he captured all the amazing moments and seemed like he was is many places at once. We were so excited to receive our hour long wedding video while still on our honeymoon and the short highlight video a week later. He provided us with a wonderful representation of our day to share and watch for years to come!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Alzuro Video Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Molly! All the best, Ivan

Jesica · Married on 08/12/2017

Alzuro video was the best! We loved our video highlight as well as the full length video.

So much is happening so fast during the wedding day so we loved seeing how Alzuro pulled everything together. All the right moments were captured, the turn around time was fast and the quality was great!

Joycelyn · Married on 07/22/2017

Ivan is incredible!! I was in Hampton at the time and of course he's in Richmond...he suggested we FaceTime so we wouldn't have to travel to do a meet and greet! I knew he was the one from there! From the begging of my wedding day until the end he was perfect! He knew what I wanted beforehand but still asked if there were any other shots I wanted to get! His energy is amazing! You can tell he really loves what he does! He's very passionate! Oh I forgot to mention my videos are excellent! I can't wait to share them with everyone! He is highly recommended!!

Victoria · Married on 07/15/2017

Ivan was truly amazing to work with. From the first time I talked to him, his energy and passion was evident. At the wedding, he made sure that we got every shot that we had asked for and more. He has such a welcoming personality, it was like he was just another one of our friends. The videos that he produced for us were absolutely wonderful, my father even described them as, "Magnificent". Our friends and family have loved being able to relive the day with us through the video and I am so grateful to have it to cherish for the rest of our lives.