Alzuro Video Productions Reviews

108 | Richmond, VA

108 Reviews for Alzuro Video Productions

• Monshaye

Monshaye Napier · Married on 03/14/2020

The day before Huge gathering bans

What can I say! Ivan was absolutely wonderful in his work. We loved his personality and delivery of service. Our videos came out breathtakingly beautiful and made for memories to share forever. We were lucky as of 3/15 the governor banned large gatherings of 100 or more. We got married 3/14/2020 and we wouldn’t have asked for a better videographer to help us in capturing our big day. We can’t thank you enough Ivan!!

Sent on 04/28/2020
  • Carolyn

Carolyn Godbey · Married on 02/12/2020

Hire Ivan - You won’t be sorry!

Hiring Ivan was one of the best decisions we made. Not only did we receive a superior product...the videos were excellent...but, Ivan also has a great sense of humor and was just so much fun to have around the day of the wedding. After looking through countless wedding videos, one of the reasons we selected Ivan was that his videos were a mix of music and actual wedding content, such as including the toasts. Important, not to be forgotten moments, were captured. One of the creative things he did for us was to use photos of the bride and her father that were on a power point and incorporate them throughout the video of the father/daughter dance. Would I recommend Ivan? Absolutely, and without hesitation! p.s. We also used the photo booth vendor he has as part of a package, and they were also great. The photo booth was a big hit and the bridal couple received a photo album with a copy of all the photo booth pictures and the guests wrote something next to their photo. It is a nice keepsake! Carolyn G. , Mother of the Bride

Sent on 02/15/2020
  • Joshua

Joshua Keller · Married on 10/12/2019

Best of the best!

Ivan absolutely killed it! He managed to capture the essence of our day so well. His vision and ideas were fantastic and he went out of his way to make sure every important detail that we wanted to cherish was immortalized in film. Ivan went out of his way to make everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. He kept things light and whimsical, and told an incredible story-our story through the lens. His suggestions for setting up moments led to some of our favorite memories. We are so grateful he was there capturing our special moments together. We are very fortunate in that.

If you decide to book Ivan for your event, you will not regret it! Pure magic!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Shannon · Married on 10/11/2019

Great Videographer!

We were on the fence about a videographer due to budget but were really glad we went with Ivan in the end! He was relatively affordable (he has multiple package options depending on your needs) and we loved our four minute social media highlight film and our full wedding video! We are looking forward to getting the raw footage this week as well!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Hannah Mayles · Married on 10/05/2019

AMAZING Wedding Videographer

I would highly recommend Ivan for a wedding videographer!!! He made sure to get every little thing on video and to capture the best moments. He somehow captured everything without even being noticed! He also correspond with my photographer to make sure the special things were caught on video as well! Like my husband’s reaction when he first saw me and the charm of my grandfather who passed on my bouquet. I could not be more pleased with my highlight reel! It was more than I could have imagined. He really went above and beyond and for a very reasonable price! Thank you Ivan for capturing every moment of my special day!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Mary

Mary Korman · Married on 09/28/2019

Best Videographer Ever!

WOW! My wedding was definitely the BEST and most FUN wedding I have been too. I have never been to a wedding that was so amazing, fun, awesome, and so happens to be my wedding! :) Even better, Ivan captures it all! I could not have asked for a better videographer to make my day so special and memorable. I recommend Alzuro Video Production. My short video is THE BEST! Thank you so much Ivan for capturing our wedding memories that are going to last FOREVER!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Ayana and Ryan · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Videographer Ever!!!

My husband Ryan and I had a blast working with Ivan. He is very professional, detail oriented, and extremely talented. He caught all of the best moments at our wedding and made sure everyone had a blast with his sense of humor. The quality of his videos are top notch!!! Do yourself a favor and hire Ivan for your wedding! You will not regret it!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Sandra

sandra gutu · Married on 07/06/2019

Best videographer ever

Had the best videographer that i could ever wish for my wedding. He caught all the best and deepest moment . He made our wedding video looks like a Hollywood movie; went above and beyond to make sure that everything was coordinated and made it the best memory .
    Ivan, from the bottom of my heart thank you so much . working with you was a pleasure👌

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Blake

Blake Potts Le · Married on 06/29/2019

Ivan captured all of the best moments!!

Ivan is a fabulous videographer! He took the time to understand our vision through intentional conversations. The day of the wedding, Ivan did a great job of both capturing and setting up wow moments. He included all of the shots we requested. The quality of the film and sound as well as his editing of the highlight video were amazing! We were extremely happy with the finished product. He also took the time after the wedding to make sure we understood how to properly store the video footage. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Amanda Kaltenschnee · Married on 06/15/2019

Great Experience

We couldn’t be more pleased with the video Ivan did! Completely blew us away! 100% would recommend him to anyone. Best investment we had ever purchased.

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 06/01/2019

Ivan and his team are fantastic!

I can’t say enough about the amazing highlight and full video that Ivan made for my wedding. He did such an amazing job and had an incredibly creative vision. I highly recommend his services

Sent on 06/19/2019

Cherise Green · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful Experience

Ivan did a great job capturing our day! He had great ideas of different videography techniques that ensured the end product video came out perfectly. It was clear that Ivan is experienced and he helped make our day flow seamlessly. We absolutely love our highlight video and enjoyed reliving the events of our wedding with a full length video. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Denisha

Denisha · Married on 04/27/2019

Loved working with Ivan!

Ivan was professional, detailed and brought our beautiful day to life with his highlight film produced for us! I loved watching the highlight film while honeymooning and relaxing at the pool. He was flexible and responsive to personal edits I requested. He was friendly and very personable! We enjoyed working with Ivan and would recommend to any bride to be!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Videographer!

My husband and I just got married a few weeks ago and we cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Ivan. We both were hesitant to get a videographer for our wedding but were convinced by some of our family members. Selecting Ivan as our videographer was the best choice! We love our video and he was able to capture so many incredible memories that we will now be able to remember forever. He did an amazing job piecing together different parts of the day to create a highlights video. We also have had the opportunity to watch our full movie video with our families and love that both toasts were captured! Thank you, Ivan for capture our special wedding day and providing us with videos that we can watch to relive our day!

Now from the Man’s perspective……..so being convinced to get another vendor for your wedding is never easy and after having a photographer I wasn’t so sure we really needed a videographer. I mean my parents had a family friend take the video…....couldn’t we do the same. The tipping point for us on the decision was due to Heather and my sister in laws who are both photographers saying “their biggest regret of their wedding was not getting a videographer.” So, at first I didn’t like the experience of having a videographer and a photographer at the wedding it seemed to be a bit much, but now I will suggest everyone I know getting married that they should get a videographer, and Ivan will be top of my list. The highlight video he gave us had my wife bawling the first time we watched it, and the full-length video let us relive the night that was a whirlwind giving us the ability to share our day with our family and friends and we will re-watch as our anniversaries add up. We are both so happy that we got a videographer for our wedding and we highly recommend Ivan!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Annie Laurie McDonald · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Experience!

Ivan was awesome to work with and bent over backwards to make our experience great! He was able to help us very last minute which was ever better. We highly recommend his services!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Trudi · Married on 10/20/2018

Alison and Tyler's Wedding

Ivan did an excellent job taking video of my Son's wedding. Everything he did was fabulous. Ivan was so nice to work with, he was very responsive, professional, talented and was so good natured. I really enjoyed working with him. I cannot say enough great things about Alzuro Video Production. He captured many special moments that will last them a lifetime. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering any special occasion but most especially wedding. My son and new daughter-in-law loved everything he did. Thank you again for making their special day great.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent Videographer!

I hadn't originally planned on getting a videographer, but my sister and her wife said that not having one was their biggest regret. Well, I'm so glad we decided to make the investment. Ivan captured so many amazing little moments - things that you miss in the whirlwind of the day. The video will allow us to relive the day over and over.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Phebe · Married on 09/15/2018

Ivan did an outstanding job for our wedding ceremony and reception!! We highly recommend him. We were married in the middle of Hurricane Florence which was a challenge. At the last minute we had to move the ceremony inside and rearrange the day of. Ivan worked with us and made the smooth transition. He met with us up front to get to know us and what we wanted. We didn't even know he was there filming the whole event. Loved working with him. Phebe and Pat Elliott

Sent on 10/12/2018

Hope · Married on 09/09/2018

Ivan was an aboslute dream to work with! He delivered way above our expectations and made the entire process so easy. He paid such close attention to detail and really captured the unique special moments of our special day. Ivan went out of his way to ensure everything was to our liking, and we couldn’t be happier with how it all turned out. HIGHLY recommend him for any and all video needs!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Joshua Meals · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing!!!

Ivan was wonderful and I could not be more excited about our video! He captured every mood; getting ready separately, first look, the details we hadn't thought of like suit and jewelry, shoes and dress, aisle walk, etc. We had a photographer and the video was so much better, and captured the mood in a way we couldn't have imagined! Thank you Ivan for rescuing our day with the video and making our event something we were able to remember, re-experience, and show to the world! He was familiar with our venue at Tredegar and did a great job working with our other vendors to ensure we had to stress less on OUR day!! Thank you Ivan you the man!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Clemmie · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly Recommend

He's very professional, open to ideas and his work is just awesome!!! Worth every cent!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Christina · Married on 08/25/2018

Ivan was a gem to work with. He was in charge of all videography for our wedding on 8/25/2018. My husband and I selected Ivan based on his knowledge, personality and infectious spirit. From the first meeting we knew that we wanted to work with him. His return on investment was very quick; we received our videos (the full video and the highlight video) within a week or so of us getting married. Many have commented on the professionalism of our video and stated that the video brought them to tears just as if it was our wedding day again. I am so glad that I chose Ivan and would do it again in a heartbeat. Thanks Ivan, you rock!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Brittney · Married on 08/11/2018

Ivan was the absolute best. He did an amazing job on our highlight and wedding video. We cry every time we watch it! He is very professional and down to earth. Ivan comes with the best equipment to capture all of the best moments in your wedding. As soon as the wedding was over he emailed us to get a song for our highlight video and he had our highlight video ready for us the last day of our honeymoon. All of the images that he was able to capture where just simply amazing. Both my husband and I, thoroughly enjoyed having him as our videographer, and we highly recommend him. We can never thank you enough for capturing this special moment for us.

Sent on 09/01/2018

DAONNA · Married on 07/28/2018

Ivan was fantastic. He brought so much enthusiasm and energy to the event. He was timely, responsive and professional. You could tell he genuinely loves the art. Everyone who has seen the video has been beyond impressed. I'd definitely work with him again and refer him moving forward.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Katisha · Married on 06/23/2018

Before working with Ivan, I was worried that we wouldn’t get enough footage of both of us getting ready for our wedding because it was only one videographer. Turns out I was worried for nothing! I am was able to get more than enough footage of us (even with us getting ready at two different venues!), our wedding party, and of course the ceremony and reception. Our video is AMAZING!! I loved how laid back and flexible he was! We ended up needed to add an additional hour of his services because we fell a little behind with our timeline, and he was very accommodating. I also loved that he had worked with our photographer before because they worked so well together! I would most definitely recommend his services to anyone I know. I’d say “no need to worry, Ivan’s got you!”

Sent on 10/12/2018