Alzuro Video Productions Reviews

101 | Richmond, VA

101 Reviews for Alzuro Video Productions

Ayana and Ryan 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Best Videographer Ever!!!

My husband Ryan and I had a blast working with Ivan. He is very professional, detail oriented, and extremely talented. He caught all of the best moments at our wedding and made sure everyone had a blast with his sense of humor. The quality of his videos are top notch!!! Do yourself a favor and hire Ivan for your wedding! You will not regret it!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Sandra

sandra gutu 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Best videographer ever

Had the best videographer that i could ever wish for my wedding. He caught all the best and deepest moment . He made our wedding video looks like a Hollywood movie; went above and beyond to make sure that everything was coordinated and made it the best memory .
    Ivan, from the bottom of my heart thank you so much . working with you was a pleasure馃憣

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Blake

Blake Potts Le 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Ivan captured all of the best moments!!

Ivan is a fabulous videographer! He took the time to understand our vision through intentional conversations. The day of the wedding, Ivan did a great job of both capturing and setting up wow moments. He included all of the shots we requested. The quality of the film and sound as well as his editing of the highlight video were amazing! We were extremely happy with the finished product. He also took the time after the wedding to make sure we understood how to properly store the video footage. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Amanda Kaltenschnee 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Great Experience

We couldn鈥檛 be more pleased with the video Ivan did! Completely blew us away! 100% would recommend him to anyone. Best investment we had ever purchased.

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Ivan and his team are fantastic!

I can鈥檛 say enough about the amazing highlight and full video that Ivan made for my wedding. He did such an amazing job and had an incredibly creative vision. I highly recommend his services

Sent on 06/19/2019

Cherise Green 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful Experience

Ivan did a great job capturing our day! He had great ideas of different videography techniques that ensured the end product video came out perfectly. It was clear that Ivan is experienced and he helped make our day flow seamlessly. We absolutely love our highlight video and enjoyed reliving the events of our wedding with a full length video. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Denisha

Denisha 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Loved working with Ivan!

Ivan was professional, detailed and brought our beautiful day to life with his highlight film produced for us! I loved watching the highlight film while honeymooning and relaxing at the pool. He was flexible and responsive to personal edits I requested. He was friendly and very personable! We enjoyed working with Ivan and would recommend to any bride to be!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Heather

Heather 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Videographer!

My husband and I just got married a few weeks ago and we cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Ivan. We both were hesitant to get a videographer for our wedding but were convinced by some of our family members. Selecting Ivan as our videographer was the best choice! We love our video and he was able to capture so many incredible memories that we will now be able to remember forever. He did an amazing job piecing together different parts of the day to create a highlights video. We also have had the opportunity to watch our full movie video with our families and love that both toasts were captured! Thank you, Ivan for capture our special wedding day and providing us with videos that we can watch to relive our day!

Now from the Man鈥檚 perspective鈥︹..so being convinced to get another vendor for your wedding is never easy and after having a photographer I wasn鈥檛 so sure we really needed a videographer. I mean my parents had a family friend take the video鈥....couldn鈥檛 we do the same. The tipping point for us on the decision was due to Heather and my sister in laws who are both photographers saying 鈥渢heir biggest regret of their wedding was not getting a videographer.鈥 So, at first I didn鈥檛 like the experience of having a videographer and a photographer at the wedding it seemed to be a bit much, but now I will suggest everyone I know getting married that they should get a videographer, and Ivan will be top of my list. The highlight video he gave us had my wife bawling the first time we watched it, and the full-length video let us relive the night that was a whirlwind giving us the ability to share our day with our family and friends and we will re-watch as our anniversaries add up. We are both so happy that we got a videographer for our wedding and we highly recommend Ivan!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Annie Laurie McDonald 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Great Experience!

Ivan was awesome to work with and bent over backwards to make our experience great! He was able to help us very last minute which was ever better. We highly recommend his services!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Trudi 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Alison and Tyler's Wedding

Ivan did an excellent job taking video of my Son's wedding. Everything he did was fabulous. Ivan was so nice to work with, he was very responsive, professional, talented and was so good natured. I really enjoyed working with him. I cannot say enough great things about Alzuro Video Production. He captured many special moments that will last them a lifetime. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering any special occasion but most especially wedding. My son and new daughter-in-law loved everything he did. Thank you again for making their special day great.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Brittany 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent Videographer!

I hadn't originally planned on getting a videographer, but my sister and her wife said that not having one was their biggest regret. Well, I'm so glad we decided to make the investment. Ivan captured so many amazing little moments - things that you miss in the whirlwind of the day. The video will allow us to relive the day over and over.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Phebe 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Ivan did an outstanding job for our wedding ceremony and reception!! We highly recommend him. We were married in the middle of Hurricane Florence which was a challenge. At the last minute we had to move the ceremony inside and rearrange the day of. Ivan worked with us and made the smooth transition. He met with us up front to get to know us and what we wanted. We didn't even know he was there filming the whole event. Loved working with him. Phebe and Pat Elliott

Sent on 10/12/2018

Hope 路 Married on 09/09/2018

Ivan was an aboslute dream to work with! He delivered way above our expectations and made the entire process so easy. He paid such close attention to detail and really captured the unique special moments of our special day. Ivan went out of his way to ensure everything was to our liking, and we couldn鈥檛 be happier with how it all turned out. HIGHLY recommend him for any and all video needs!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Joshua Meals 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing!!!

Ivan was wonderful and I could not be more excited about our video! He captured every mood; getting ready separately, first look, the details we hadn't thought of like suit and jewelry, shoes and dress, aisle walk, etc. We had a photographer and the video was so much better, and captured the mood in a way we couldn't have imagined! Thank you Ivan for rescuing our day with the video and making our event something we were able to remember, re-experience, and show to the world! He was familiar with our venue at Tredegar and did a great job working with our other vendors to ensure we had to stress less on OUR day!! Thank you Ivan you the man!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Clemmie 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Highly Recommend

He's very professional, open to ideas and his work is just awesome!!! Worth every cent!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Christina 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Ivan was a gem to work with. He was in charge of all videography for our wedding on 8/25/2018. My husband and I selected Ivan based on his knowledge, personality and infectious spirit. From the first meeting we knew that we wanted to work with him. His return on investment was very quick; we received our videos (the full video and the highlight video) within a week or so of us getting married. Many have commented on the professionalism of our video and stated that the video brought them to tears just as if it was our wedding day again. I am so glad that I chose Ivan and would do it again in a heartbeat. Thanks Ivan, you rock!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Brittney 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Ivan was the absolute best. He did an amazing job on our highlight and wedding video. We cry every time we watch it! He is very professional and down to earth. Ivan comes with the best equipment to capture all of the best moments in your wedding. As soon as the wedding was over he emailed us to get a song for our highlight video and he had our highlight video ready for us the last day of our honeymoon. All of the images that he was able to capture where just simply amazing. Both my husband and I, thoroughly enjoyed having him as our videographer, and we highly recommend him. We can never thank you enough for capturing this special moment for us.

Sent on 09/01/2018

DAONNA 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Ivan was fantastic. He brought so much enthusiasm and energy to the event. He was timely, responsive and professional. You could tell he genuinely loves the art. Everyone who has seen the video has been beyond impressed. I'd definitely work with him again and refer him moving forward.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Katisha 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Before working with Ivan, I was worried that we wouldn鈥檛 get enough footage of both of us getting ready for our wedding because it was only one videographer. Turns out I was worried for nothing! I am was able to get more than enough footage of us (even with us getting ready at two different venues!), our wedding party, and of course the ceremony and reception. Our video is AMAZING!! I loved how laid back and flexible he was! We ended up needed to add an additional hour of his services because we fell a little behind with our timeline, and he was very accommodating. I also loved that he had worked with our photographer before because they worked so well together! I would most definitely recommend his services to anyone I know. I鈥檇 say 鈥渘o need to worry, Ivan鈥檚 got you!鈥

Sent on 10/12/2018

Emily 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Ivan was wonderful to work with. He put in the extra effort to make sure that we got the video that we wanted without the the things that weren't important to us. He captured all the great moments, but without being in the way or noticeable. We weren't looking for a teaser video or clips, but instead wanted our video to capture our wedding in a bit more of a documentary way. He brought his own personal touches and ideas to us that we never would have thought of. We'd definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Tamara 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Ivan truly did an amazing job with our event on May 6, 2018 in Glen Allen, VA. He is truly worth every penny and is extremely talented. He even went as far as being able to edit and correct a mistake that our officiant made during our ceremony. I highly encourage those reading and in search of a videographer to take a look into him. He will not disappoint!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Alzuro Video Productions's reply:

You guys are great - It was my pleasure! Thank you!

Molly 路 Married on 04/28/2018

Tim and I LOVED Ivan! He was out of this world amazing. Always willing to answer questions, always available, and always made us feel like family right off the bat.

He is amazing at what he does. We can鈥檛 believe what he captured from our big day! Moments we both never saw and moments we didn鈥檛 want to miss.

This man is one of a kind! If you need someone to fill your big day.. he is EVERYTHING!

Love him!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Alyssa 路 Married on 11/03/2017

Ivan was so easy and fun to work with! He even softened the blow of another vendor mess up (our DJ played the wrong music as I walked down the aisle) by working some magic so the music that meant so much to us was immortalized in our wedding video. I can't thank Alzuro enough for preserving these memories for our family. If you are looking for an awesome videographer, hire Alzuro!

Sent on 11/06/2017

eric 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Alzuro video productions is nothing short of a wonderful company. Ivan is extremely accommodating and will bend over backwards to make his clients happy. For example, my wife and I were having trouble downloading our video files he had sent to us due to our computer and we called Ivan to let him know; he answered right away and went out of his way to get the videos on an external drive and meet us on a Sunday afternoon to give it to us. How amazing is that?!?? Conclusively, you will never need to wonder if this is the video production company for you because Alzuro Video Productions will EARN your business!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Meredith 路 Married on 10/14/2017

We had our wedding on October 14th 2017. I do not consider Ivan an expense like other vendors. This was truly an investment and a GREAT one at that. The highlight video that was just sent to me is beyond words. It captured the most wonderful moments of our wedding that I will cherish for the rest of our lives. He made this smooth and painless. He was accommodating, friendly, precise, and dependable. I would recommend Ivan Alzuro for anyone who wants the to have the memories of a lifetime captured beautifully on film

Sent on 11/04/2017