C.Y. Wedding Films

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

A freelance wedding videographer in Richmond, Virginia, C.Y. Wedding Films captures the sights and sounds of your special day. Owned by Chris Yeatts, the company’s emphasis is on the beauty and emotion of your union. Capturing every moment in an unobtrusive, cinematic quality, C.Y. Wedding Films is committed to bringing your day to life long after it’s over!

Chris and his team strive to create a long-lasting film that you and your loved one can treasure for a lifetime. To provide a fully customizable experience, the following services are provided:

• Consultation
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Revisions

Other Services
C.Y. Wedding Films offers a variety of formats from which couples may choose to receive their footage. Options include digital download or a USB flash drive.

Areas Covered
The team at C.Y. Wedding Films proudly serves couples in Richmond, Charlottesville, Virginia Beach, DC, Maryland, and all other surrounding cities. Services are also extended to interested couples throughout the entire East Coast.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Casey Getting married on 01/01/2025

Exactly What We Wanted!

As a wedding planner myself, I watch A LOT of wedding videos and was really picky about a videographer. Chris exceeded my wildest dreams! I am so happy that we have two beautiful videos that perfectly capture all the beauty of our wedding day to relive for years to come. I just want to keep watching them over and over again! So many of my friends have asked me, "Did you feel like you had a video camera in your face the whole time?" the answer is absolutely no! Chris did a spectacular job of seeming like he was right in the action in our video but being very unobtrusive on our wedding day. I cannot say enough good things! Thank you Chris!!!
  • Devin
    Devin E. Married on 04/23/2022

Amazing videographer

Chris is an excellent videographer... he's clearly very talented & his videos are a notch above all the others we looked at. He was also very professional to work with during planning and helped guide us to get the shots he wanted on wedding day. We haven't got our final edit yet but have no doubt it will be amazing. Highly recommend!
    Lauren Married on 09/25/2021

Perfection

Chris was an absolute dream to work with! The video he created for us was amazing (cue all the tears) and will be cherished for years to come. He does a great job of making you feel comfortable in front of the camera and the video shows that!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

The Hive Wedding Collective The Hive Wedding Collective Wedding Planners

I've owned my event planning company for 7 years. When I got married in 2014, I was introduced to CY Wedding Films and booked Chris for my event. I'm so glad I did! Over the last 4 years, he has done 20+ events with my wedding planning company and even more clients from my bridal shop. Chris is professional, easy to work with and has a stunning eye for detail. His video work is an absolute gem of an investment. It's expensive, but his work exceeds expectations and all of my clients (myself included) really treasure his work. I now have a two year old son and it's worth every penny to be able to show him the day that mama and dada got married. HIRE CY WEDDING FILMS!

IYQ Photography IYQ Photography Wedding Photographers

Chris is hands down my fave videographer in richmond and a go-to recommendation for all my clients.

RVA Productions RVA Productions Wedding Videographers

Undoubtedly one of the best in the business, his films are truly cinematic. With quality equipment and a masterful videography, C.Y. Wedding Films will most definitely exceed your expectations!

Richmond Richmond, VA, 23294
Location of (C.Y. Wedding Films)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding