About C.Y. Wedding Films

A freelance wedding videographer in Richmond, Virginia, C.Y. Wedding Films captures the sights and sounds of your special day. Owned by Chris Yeatts, the company’s emphasis is on the beauty and emotion of your union. Capturing every moment in an unobtrusive, cinematic-like quality, C.Y. Wedding Films is committed to bringing your day to life long after it’s over!

Chris and his team strive to create a long-lasting film that you and your loved one can treasure for a lifetime. To provide a fully customizable experience, the following services are provided:

• Consultation
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Revisions

Other Services
C.Y. Wedding Films offers a variety of formats from which couples may choose to receive their footage. Options include digital download, USB flash drive and high-quality DVD.

Areas Covered
The team at C.Y. Wedding Films proudly serves couples in Richmond. Services are also extended to interested couples throughout Chesterfield, Petersburg and Charlottesville.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Multi. Locations (2)
Raw Footage (2)
Add'l Hours (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Absolutely amazing videographer! His work is extremely beautiful and I am so glad I invested in his services. I now have a beautiful video of my wedding to look back on for years to come!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I got married almost two months ago - and we chose Chris Yeatts to video our wedding day for us and we are still pleased with our decision. On the day of our wedding - he was on-time, professional and focused on capturing the special moments that were happening on that great day. He was also unobtrusive most of the time - we forgot he was even there.
The thing with Chris is - the work he does really speaks for itself. When we received our wedding highlight video (essentially a trailer to the 1 hour+ wedding video) - I loved how he was able to capture the highlights of our day in 3 1/2 minutes without sacrificing the multiple emotions we all were feeling. It was fantastic quality: the clarity of the video was spot on - the editing and cutting of footage is how I would like to have seen it done - truly just no complaints. I would easily recommend Chris to any bride to be looking for a quality videographer who will "walk the walk".

Profile Picture Austin, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Highlight Video, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

C.Y. Wedding Films Pricing

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
SD Card
USB Hard Drive

Chris is hands down my fave videographer in richmond and a go-to recommendation for all my clients.

Undoubtedly one of the best in the business, his films are truly cinematic. With quality equipment and a masterful videography, C.Y. Wedding Films will most definitely exceed your expectations!

Amazingly talented videographer and editor! We are proud to say Chris Yeatts originally started with us at Alzuro Video Production and has branched out to be a leading leader in RVA in the wedding films industry! Once you've seen his work you will agree that he has an eye for storytelling, his attention to continuity and detail is Hollywood quality. Truthfully, I don't know why he's still here in Richmond?...He's national brand material and should be in LA or New York - he's that good!

Oh my goodness - the video that they produced recently at Apple Blossom Plantation was absolutely beautiful! It captured every single magical moment (and there were many). I would highly recommend this company. Your wedding only happens once and certain events deserve still photos and images with sound and music.

Richmond, VA 23294   See On Map
804-874-8701 (phone)
C.Y. Wedding Films is a wedding videography production company from Richmond, VA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chesterfield, Petersburg, and Charlottesville. C.Y. Wedding Films is a professional wedding videography production company that has been part of the Richmond wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in cinematography and documentary filmaking.