About C.Y. Wedding Films

A freelance wedding videographer in Richmond, Virginia, C.Y. Wedding Films captures the sights and sounds of your special day. Owned by Chris Yeatts, the company’s emphasis is on the beauty and emotion of your union. Capturing every moment in an unobtrusive, cinematic-like quality, C.Y. Wedding Films is committed to bringing your day to life long after it’s over!

Chris and his team strive to create a long-lasting film that you and your loved one can treasure for a lifetime. To provide a fully customizable experience, the following services are provided:

• Consultation
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Revisions

Other Services
C.Y. Wedding Films offers a variety of formats from which couples may choose to receive their footage. Options include digital download, USB flash drive and high-quality DVD.

Areas Covered
The team at C.Y. Wedding Films proudly serves couples in Richmond. Services are also extended to interested couples throughout Chesterfield, Petersburg and Charlottesville.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Multi. Locations (2)
Raw Footage (2)
Add'l Hours (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

I cannot begin to express how thankful we are to Chris for capturing our daughters wedding so perfectly. We are so impressed with his professionalism and quality of work and would not hesitate to recommend his services. If you are looking for a videographer, choose Chris, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Penny, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

No complaints, Great Job. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Chris , 4/14/18, 1 Review

SD Card
USB Hard Drive
4 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I've owned my event planning company for 7 years. When I got married in 2014, I was introduced to CY Wedding Films and booked Chris for my event. I'm so glad I did! Over the last 4 years, he has done 20+ events with my wedding planning company and even more clients from my bridal shop. Chris is professional, easy to work with and has a stunning eye for detail. His video work is an absolute gem of an investment. It's expensive, but his work exceeds expectations and all of my clients (myself included) really treasure his work. I now have a two year old son and it's worth every penny to be able to show him the day that mama and dada got married. HIRE CY WEDDING FILMS!

Chris is hands down my fave videographer in richmond and a go-to recommendation for all my clients.

Undoubtedly one of the best in the business, his films are truly cinematic. With quality equipment and a masterful videography, C.Y. Wedding Films will most definitely exceed your expectations!

Amazingly talented videographer and editor! We are proud to say Chris Yeatts originally started with us at Alzuro Video Production and has branched out to be a leading leader in RVA in the wedding films industry! Once you've seen his work you will agree that he has an eye for storytelling, his attention to continuity and detail is Hollywood quality. Truthfully, I don't know why he's still here in Richmond?...He's national brand material and should be in LA or New York - he's that good!

Oh my goodness - the video that they produced recently at Apple Blossom Plantation was absolutely beautiful! It captured every single magical moment (and there were many). I would highly recommend this company. Your wedding only happens once and certain events deserve still photos and images with sound and music.

Richmond, VA 23294   See On Map
804-874-8701 (phone)
C.Y. Wedding Films is a wedding videography production company from Richmond, VA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chesterfield, Petersburg, and Charlottesville. C.Y. Wedding Films is a professional wedding videography production company that has been part of the Richmond wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in cinematography and documentary filmaking.