Chesterfield, Midlothian, VA 23114 Map · Phone number

About IYQ Photography

IYQ Photography aims to deliver candid pictures of intimate moments. Like a fly on the wall, IYQ aims to capture the moments that make your special day. Rates begin at $2400.00 for six hours of coverage and include a personal webpage for you and loved ones to view photos.Every event includes consultations. Album and coverage packages available a la carte. Visit www.IYQphotography.com for more details and portfolio samples.

• Chelsea Schmidt Photography
iyq4265
airplane love shoot submission 0020 1
anthony loves francesca love shoot 0002 2
IYQ Photography
christine and lenny engaged christine and lenny fi
events 306 and iyq photography a few faves from ph
a few faves from the ballinger wedding 211
a few faves from the ballinger wedding 203
dylan loves asila 202
IYQ Photography
fanny and tylers cozy fall wedding by iyq photogra
hess wedding submission iyq photography 73
iyq4320

39 Reviews for IYQ Photography

• Noelle

Noelle Parent · Getting married on 09/05/2020

The Best and Easiest Wedding Decision I Made!

Kimie is an absolute dream to work with. She made my husband and I feel so relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera, and gave us perfect guidance so that our photos turned out amazing!

Not only was her photography incredible, but she was also fun to hang out with on our wedding day! You spend your entire wedding day with your photographer so it's really important that it's someone that you enjoy being around on the most important day of your life.

Kimie captured such special moments. Moments that I didn't even notice during the wedding, like my best friend wiping happy tears from my daughter's eyes and the expression on my mother-in-laws face after we were married.

Kimie was also VERY quick to get photos to us. The day after our wedding she sent me a handful of photos that I used to share the news of our marriage on social media. It was really nice to have professional photos to share. It was followed by a preview gallery and our full wedding gallery just a few weeks after our wedding.

I can't say enough wonderful things about Kimie. She is a wedding photography goddess!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Imani

Imani Orgill · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing photographer

Kimie was the most amazing photographer we could have hired for our day. Everyone felt comfortable with Kimie, especially those of us who are unused to being in front of the camera. She is wonderful to work with, has an amazing energy, and we could not have asked for a better experience. The photos both for our engagement shoot and for our wedding were spectacular. We had trouble choosing favorites to print because they were all so gorgeous.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten Marshburn · Married on 10/06/2019

Breathtaking photos that last a lifetime!

Kimie was phenomenal to work with. We had planned our wedding in under a month and were lucky enough to have her as our photographer through Waters Edge RVA. She made me feel gorgeous and comfortable in my own skin. The photos she took were magical and captured the sweetest moments with our closest friends and family. I never could have imagined them any more beautiful. She went above and beyond to ensure we had flattering yet romantic memories to look back on. My entire family couldn’t stop raving about how she made everyone feel included by capturing candids of them. She also helped make my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. There wasn’t a single moment she missed out on. She had previews available for us the next day, and gosh were they beautiful. We’re so incredibly grateful for having her capture our most precious day! We couldn’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/07/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

IYQ Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3250
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Toning
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Engagements Wedding Planners

I would like to endorse this professional whole heartedly. I have worked with her at some of the most beautiful weddings and styled shoot projects. As a wedding planner I am frequently asked who I would recommend and Kimie is always at the top of my list. She is a great photographer but she is also a vey kind lady who genuinely cares about your big day and creating photos you are proud to your friends and family.

• Historic Leafwood
    Historic Leafwood Historic Weddings

IYQ Photography provides outstanding work. We asked owner, Kimmie James, to set up two styled shoots for Leafwood before we opened, and was not disappointed! The photographs were amazing, and captured our venue perfectly! In fact we used the photos in all of our marketing, and both shoots will be featured in Virginia Bride Magazine. She went above and beyond to make sure were received the photos we needed to showcase our venue. If you are looking for an exceptional wedding photographer that can think outside of the box, you will be thrilled with IYQ.

• Agape Love Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Working with Kimie is always a beautiful experience!! From start to finish she made sure my family and I felt comfortable and were able to bond so that our pictures truly captured the moment we were in. I love how sweet and gentle she was with our two year old son! He literally cannot stop talking about her and it blesses our hearts to know our entire family connects so well with her. And our photos always come out so beautifully!! We will continue to recommend her to all of our family, friends and clients!

• Chesterfield Midlothian, 23114 See on map
    Location of (IYQ Photography)