Chesterfield, Midlothian, VA 23114 Map · Phone number

About IYQ Photography

IYQ Photography aims to deliver candid pictures of intimate moments. Like a fly on the wall, IYQ aims to capture the moments that make your special day. Rates begin at $2400.00 for six hours of coverage and include a personal webpage for you and loved ones to view photos.Every event includes consultations. Album and coverage packages available a la carte. Visit www.IYQphotography.com for more details and portfolio samples.

daniel loves elizabeth 211
iyq4265
airplane love shoot submission 0020 1
anthony loves francesca love shoot 0002 2
IYQ Photography
christine and lenny engaged christine and lenny fi
events 306 and iyq photography a few faves from ph
a few faves from the ballinger wedding 211
a few faves from the ballinger wedding 203
dylan loves asila 202
IYQ Photography
fanny and tylers cozy fall wedding by iyq photogra
hess wedding submission iyq photography 73

IYQ Photography 6
IYQ Photography 7

Kera · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Kimie is a goddess. I want to get married all over just so she can take more pictures! Having her as a member of our wedding dream team was simply that—a dream. She has an eye for beautiful shots, and a passion for (literally) capturing the moments that would otherwise be fleeting. She made us feel incredibly comfortable in front of her camera, and showed great skill in capturing both candid shots (for my husband) and portrait shots (for me), working with natural light and shooting at night. She was incredibly accommodating and responsive throughout the entire planning process and was super helpful in helping us map out the pictures we wanted before the wedding, during the ceremony, and throughout the reception.

When the bouquets and boutonnieres were delivered to the wedding venue and not the getting-ready suites, she quietly contacted our florist to resolve the situation before we even knew there was an issue. And despite running late on hair and makeup, she tweaked the photography schedule so I could still get the pictures I wanted without feeling flustered or rushed. This is her gift: providing professional service with the personal touch. It’s like getting pictures taken by a really awesome, super talented friend.

There is no debate: Kimie is a master in the industry, a Richmond icon, and an absolute gem to work with. She is a brilliant photographer and a wonderful human being. She embedded and invested herself in every aspect of our special day and produced the most beautiful photos—photos as loving, fun, and magical as the day itself.

Tiffany · Married on 08/18/2018

Our engagement photos are amazing! Kimie gave me exactly what I wanted before I even knew what I wanted. As a person who is not very good at posing, she was great at directing, giving advice and suggesting great poses. She really captured me and my fiance's personality and love. Plus, we had a great time! She was very professional, friendly and had great attention to detail. If you're searching for an engagement and/or wedding photographer, I definitely recommend IYQ!

Shana · Married on 06/14/2018

Kimmie James was amazing! My husband planned a surprise wedding ceremony for me since we were married originally in a Justice of the Peace ceremony 9 years ago. Imagine my surprise when my blindfold was removed and I am staring at Kimmie taking pictures of me, then see the entire wedding party standing at the altar as my husband runs up the aisle! Kimmie managed to capture every magical part of that evening...including the shock and awe on my face as I realized what was happening. I can't come close to describing how much her beautiful photos bring that moment back every time I see the photos she took...many when we weren't even aware she was there! She captured my husband and I, as well as our family, in the intimate moments where we were celebrating and sharing our love. If you want beautiful photos of any live event, Kimmie is the person you call!

IYQ Photography 8
    IYQ Photography 9
    IYQ Photography 10

IYQ Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Engagements
    Engagements Wedding Planners

I would like to endorse this professional whole heartedly. I have worked with her at some of the most beautiful weddings and styled shoot projects. As a wedding planner I am frequently asked who I would recommend and Kimie is always at the top of my list. She is a great photographer but she is also a vey kind lady who genuinely cares about your big day and creating photos you are proud to your friends and family.

• Historic Leafwood
    Historic Leafwood Historic Weddings

IYQ Photography provides outstanding work. We asked owner, Kimmie James, to set up two styled shoots for Leafwood before we opened, and was not disappointed! The photographs were amazing, and captured our venue perfectly! In fact we used the photos in all of our marketing, and both shoots will be featured in Virginia Bride Magazine. She went above and beyond to make sure were received the photos we needed to showcase our venue. If you are looking for an exceptional wedding photographer that can think outside of the box, you will be thrilled with IYQ.

• Agape Love Events, LLC
    Agape Love Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Working with Kimie is always a beautiful experience!! From start to finish she made sure my family and I felt comfortable and were able to bond so that our pictures truly captured the moment we were in. I love how sweet and gentle she was with our two year old son! He literally cannot stop talking about her and it blesses our hearts to know our entire family connects so well with her. And our photos always come out so beautifully!! We will continue to recommend her to all of our family, friends and clients!

• Chesterfield Midlothian, VA 23114 See on map