Chesterfield, Midlothian, VA 23114 Map · Phone number

About IYQ Photography

IYQ Photography aims to deliver candid pictures of intimate moments. Like a fly on the wall, IYQ aims to capture the moments that make your special day. Rates begin at $2400.00 for six hours of coverage and include a personal webpage for you and loved ones to view photos.Every event includes consultations. Album and coverage packages available a la carte. Visit www.IYQphotography.com for more details and portfolio samples.

daniel loves elizabeth 211
iyq4265
airplane love shoot submission 0020 1
anthony loves francesca love shoot 0002 2
IYQ Photography
christine and lenny engaged christine and lenny fi
events 306 and iyq photography a few faves from ph
a few faves from the ballinger wedding 211
a few faves from the ballinger wedding 203
dylan loves asila 202
IYQ Photography
fanny and tylers cozy fall wedding by iyq photogra
hess wedding submission iyq photography 73

IYQ Photography 6
IYQ Photography 7
  • Noelle

Noelle Parent · Getting married on 09/05/2020

The Best and Easiest Wedding Decision I Made!

Kimie is an absolute dream to work with. She made my husband and I feel so relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera, and gave us perfect guidance so that our photos turned out amazing!

Not only was her photography incredible, but she was also fun to hang out with on our wedding day! You spend your entire wedding day with your photographer so it's really important that it's someone that you enjoy being around on the most important day of your life.

Kimie captured such special moments. Moments that I didn't even notice during the wedding, like my best friend wiping happy tears from my daughter's eyes and the expression on my mother-in-laws face after we were married.

Kimie was also VERY quick to get photos to us. The day after our wedding she sent me a handful of photos that I used to share the news of our marriage on social media. It was really nice to have professional photos to share. It was followed by a preview gallery and our full wedding gallery just a few weeks after our wedding.

I can't say enough wonderful things about Kimie. She is a wedding photography goddess!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    IYQ Photography 14
    IYQ Photography 15

Kera · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Kimie is a goddess. I want to get married all over just so she can take more pictures! Having her as a member of our wedding dream team was simply that—a dream. She has an eye for beautiful shots, and a passion for (literally) capturing the moments that would otherwise be fleeting. She made us feel incredibly comfortable in front of her camera, and showed great skill in capturing both candid shots (for my husband) and portrait shots (for me), working with natural light and shooting at night. She was incredibly accommodating and responsive throughout the entire planning process and was super helpful in helping us map out the pictures we wanted before the wedding, during the ceremony, and throughout the reception.

When the bouquets and boutonnieres were delivered to the wedding venue and not the getting-ready suites, she quietly contacted our florist to resolve the situation before we even knew there was an issue. And despite running late on hair and makeup, she tweaked the photography schedule so I could still get the pictures I wanted without feeling flustered or rushed. This is her gift: providing professional service with the personal touch. It’s like getting pictures taken by a really awesome, super talented friend.

There is no debate: Kimie is a master in the industry, a Richmond icon, and an absolute gem to work with. She is a brilliant photographer and a wonderful human being. She embedded and invested herself in every aspect of our special day and produced the most beautiful photos—photos as loving, fun, and magical as the day itself.

Sent on 11/29/2018

B&s Walker · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect in every way! Jaw-dropping photos we'll cherish forever

Kimie, in a word, is AMAZING. We don’t think we could have fathomed having such incredible photos from our wedding day. Kimie’s ability to capture the beauty in every person, scene and lighting is unparalleled. We spent a long time looking for just the right photographer. Our wedding started outside and ended inside so lighting was particularly important to us; we didn’t want the night shots to be washed out and we’d seen that a lot in other portfolios. But Kimie is truly skilled here. We had a highly diverse group of guests, and every single one was captured so beautifully in varied lighting! We don’t know how she caught so many priceless moments and expressions — it really is unbelievable!!

Kimie’s editing is also fantastic. One of our favorite photos evidently had a truck in the background, and you’d never know it!

Our engagement shoot was a great way to get to know one another - and those photos were a great way to get our guests excited about the big day.

On wedding day, Kimie is patient and focused — she’s determined to make sure she captures the shots she knows you really want.

We really appreciated Kimie’s attention to detail, and communication day-of, especially with so many people at our wedding. Our photos are jaw-dropping and make us so proud. Hire Kimie right away — she is a true artist and professional….you will be so grateful!!

Sent on 05/12/2019

IYQ Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Engagements
    Engagements Wedding Planners

I would like to endorse this professional whole heartedly. I have worked with her at some of the most beautiful weddings and styled shoot projects. As a wedding planner I am frequently asked who I would recommend and Kimie is always at the top of my list. She is a great photographer but she is also a vey kind lady who genuinely cares about your big day and creating photos you are proud to your friends and family.

• Historic Leafwood
    Historic Leafwood Historic Weddings

IYQ Photography provides outstanding work. We asked owner, Kimmie James, to set up two styled shoots for Leafwood before we opened, and was not disappointed! The photographs were amazing, and captured our venue perfectly! In fact we used the photos in all of our marketing, and both shoots will be featured in Virginia Bride Magazine. She went above and beyond to make sure were received the photos we needed to showcase our venue. If you are looking for an exceptional wedding photographer that can think outside of the box, you will be thrilled with IYQ.

• Agape Love Events, LLC
    Agape Love Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Working with Kimie is always a beautiful experience!! From start to finish she made sure my family and I felt comfortable and were able to bond so that our pictures truly captured the moment we were in. I love how sweet and gentle she was with our two year old son! He literally cannot stop talking about her and it blesses our hearts to know our entire family connects so well with her. And our photos always come out so beautifully!! We will continue to recommend her to all of our family, friends and clients!

• Chesterfield Midlothian, 23114 See on map