Richmond, VA 23114 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,250
Availability Check your date

About IYQ Photography

IYQ Photography aims to deliver candid pictures of intimate moments. Like a fly on the wall, IYQ aims to capture the moments that make your special day. Rates begin at $2400.00 for six hours of coverage and include a personal webpage for you and loved ones to view photos.Every event includes consultations. Album and coverage packages available a la carte. Visit www.IYQphotography.com for more details and portfolio samples.

• Asian-owned
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Photos By Kmac
iyq4265
airplane love shoot submission 0020 1
anthony loves francesca love shoot 0002 2
IYQ Photography
christine and lenny engaged christine and lenny fi
events 306 and iyq photography a few faves from ph
a few faves from the ballinger wedding 211
a few faves from the ballinger wedding 203
dylan loves asila 202
IYQ Photography
fanny and tylers cozy fall wedding by iyq photogra
hess wedding submission iyq photography 73
bcde17f765512657 1438969392625 wedding party
iyq4320

45 Reviews for IYQ Photography

Kendra W. · Getting married on 11/05/2021

Perfect photographer for a perfect day

Kimie James. Best. Ever. Not only does she put her heart into her work - as demonstrated by our wedding photos - but she was a remarkable human being and support system for this bride.

The pandemic made it necessary for my husband and I to change everything about our ceremony. These changes meant I did not have my wedding entourage to assist with pre-wedding preparation. Kimie went above and beyond being a photographer by jumping right in to help me be in the moment and enjoy one of the most special days of my life - all while capturing beautiful photos.

Her professionalism, optimism, and keen attention to detail and all things wedding made my husband and my day perfect! I smile looking at our photos not only because the day was special, but Kimie captured every single moment as though the day were her own. We will definitely be using her in the future.

Sent on 08/21/2020

Lauren T. · Married on 12/12/2020

Amazing last minute photographer!

Kimmie was our photographer for our tiny wedding that was planned super fast after the new COVID restrictions. I had not even talked with her or met her before my wedding day, and she made it feel like she had been planning to be our photographer since the beginning! I was set on having a 4pm winter wedding (hello sunset!!!) but did not even think about how fast the sun would set. Kimmie made sure that we had all of our portraits done with just enough light and then got some AMAZING sunset photos of just me and my new husband! We are not very photogenic people.....at all.... and definitely thought we would be so uncomfortable and not look right.. but Kimmie made us look like a magazine! She also got our photos back to us in less than a week which was mind blowing to me. She blended into our reception and got some great candids. My favorites were the dances, as she was able to capture the feelings we had with each other and with our parents. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/28/2020

Brooke · Married on 10/17/2020

Lifesaver🲗

Thank God for Kimie!! She saved our wedding day by helping us out when our old wedding videographer canceled on us 3 days before the wedding😅 Kimie was super easy to work with and her video is AMAZING! Such a great experience! Highly recommend☺️

Sent on 10/27/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

IYQ Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3250
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Toning
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Engagements Wedding Planners

I would like to endorse this professional whole heartedly. I have worked with her at some of the most beautiful weddings and styled shoot projects. As a wedding planner I am frequently asked who I would recommend and Kimie is always at the top of my list. She is a great photographer but she is also a vey kind lady who genuinely cares about your big day and creating photos you are proud to your friends and family.

• Historic Leafwood
    Historic Leafwood Historic Weddings

IYQ Photography provides outstanding work. We asked owner, Kimmie James, to set up two styled shoots for Leafwood before we opened, and was not disappointed! The photographs were amazing, and captured our venue perfectly! In fact we used the photos in all of our marketing, and both shoots will be featured in Virginia Bride Magazine. She went above and beyond to make sure were received the photos we needed to showcase our venue. If you are looking for an exceptional wedding photographer that can think outside of the box, you will be thrilled with IYQ.

• Agape Love Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Working with Kimie is always a beautiful experience!! From start to finish she made sure my family and I felt comfortable and were able to bond so that our pictures truly captured the moment we were in. I love how sweet and gentle she was with our two year old son! He literally cannot stop talking about her and it blesses our hearts to know our entire family connects so well with her. And our photos always come out so beautifully!! We will continue to recommend her to all of our family, friends and clients!

• Richmond, VA, 23114 See on map
    Location of (IYQ Photography)

IYQ Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does IYQ Photography include in the starting price?

IYQ Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does IYQ Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

IYQ Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning
  • Prints

What photography styles does IYQ Photography offer?

IYQ Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does IYQ Photography offer?

IYQ Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images

What photography materials does IYQ Photography offer for wedding events?

IYQ Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend IYQ Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

IYQ Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.