Reagan Studios

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

For couples serious about wedding videography, Reagan Studios is one of the most experienced, highest-rated studios in America. Based in Virginia, USA, and available worldwide. The Reagan Studios Showcase™ features four edited videos: a next-day Sneak Peak, two music videos (one fun and one sentimental), a movie-quality ceremony film, and a portable hard drive with all filmed footage of the entire day from multiple Canon 8k movie cameras. Our online Showcase™ lets you share all of your content with family and friends from one convenient online location (privacy and password options available).

Reagan Studios provides film coverage throughout the wedding event from before the ceremony to the end of the reception. The company provides all shot footage and edited content on a Samsung 1TB portable hard drive. Reagan Studios offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Full-feature and highlight videos
  • Top-of-the-line Canon 8k movie cameras
  • Multiple cameras
  • Raw footage
  • Multiple locations
  • Drone shots
  • Experienced film crew

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

Add'l Hours
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Liz
    Liz W. Married on 05/21/2022

Stop searching, start hiring!

I hired Reagan Studios last minute, as they came highly recommended by my photographer, and I'm so thankful I did! My fiancé, now husband, had no intentions of hiring a videographer and he was absolutely against hiring one. I didn't listen to him and hired them anyways, with the knowledge that I was paying for them myself, and man, I will never regret that last minute decision and slight defiance! Once we got our highlight videos back-literally within days of our wedding, he would watch them on his own without me forcing him to! He enjoyed watching the raw footage that came on a hard drive in the mail, literally after only like a week and a half after our wedding! I'm so impressed with the quality of their work, their professionalism, and their humor! You will not regret picking Reagan Studios for your wedding! If you're worried about the cost, they will work with you to make smaller payments throughout, so please don't let that stop you! They'll also send you a link to your special videos, so you can access them and so you can share them with your friends and family. I highly recommend them!
  • Anna
    Anna S. Married on 05/20/2022

Hire them!

So worth it, hire Reagan Studios! We loved having Keith and Collins capture our big day! We did not get to observe many moments of our wedding day as a busy bride and groom. Reagan Studios has captured every precious moment that we missed that we can cherish for the rest of our lives! Very responsive, easy to work with and stay up for all hours to get your videos to you!
    Shelbie G. Married on 05/14/2022

WOW! Prepare to be amazed!

WOW! That is all I can say! Reagan Studios first got my attention in 2018 when I saw a friend's wedding video he had done for her. It was stunning! Of course at the time I was not engaged. When I got engaged 3 years later, I remembered the stunning video and had to have them. They were my #1 top priority, had to have vendor on my entire vendor list.

Boy, they did not disappoint. They showed up ready to do the damn thing! They captured so many important moments of our day and implemented them in our package so perfectly. Our wedding video is hands down the absolute best I have ever seen! It blew my mind how fast they had it ready for us. We had a sneak peak in less than 24 hours! UNREAL! Our day was captured so perfectly, and we will have our video to hold onto for the rest of our lives. We also got a video guest book that allowed all of our family members to leave us a message on video. That is something we will cherish forever.

They are so good at their job, it is amazing! You can spend hours looking through all the wedding videos they have done and get amazed with every single one. They make you feel so comfortable and capture literally the entire day for you. They didn't miss a thing. They were so easy to work with and communicate with you incredibly! They answered all of our questions and helped us through the entire process. The end result is AMAZING! I am telling you this should be the number 1 vendor on every couple's vendor list. You should all run to book them and I promise you you will not be disappointed and it will be the highlight of your wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

White Black Photography White Black Photography Wedding Photographers

Keith and Collins are a fabulous team to work with. They are very professional and have great creativity and definitely enjoy what they do. I look forward to working with them in the future.

Dimples and Cheeks Photography Dimples and Cheeks Photography Wedding Photographers

Keith Reagan Film and video is beyond anything you will see out there. Keith and Collins are fantastic to work with. They make the job fun and working with them in flawless. Simply amazing team.

Fairview Farm Events Fairview Farm Events Barn & Farm Weddings

Fairview Farm has only wonderful things to say about Keith Reagan Video. His work is stunning and he is a preferred vendor of Fairview Farm. If you are looking for someone who takes pride in their work, is very talented and every video is so special that he does. He focuses on the details and each video he has done at Fairview Farm is very personalized to each couple. Keith is also quick to return videos to our couples and we find that to refreshing as well! Five stars and we could give six we would!

Williamsburg, 23185
Location of (Reagan Studios)
Richmond, 23221