Reagan Studios Reviews

Reagan Studios 5
Reagan Studios 6
Reagan Studios 7

Caecey 路 Getting married on 05/23/2020

Beautiful wedding footage we will treasure forever!

Keith and his team produced such amazing footage that really captured the love and happiness of our wedding day. They were professional, and helped put us at ease (especially my husband who hates being in front of a camera). It felt natural, and he prompted us with great ideas that turned out beautifully on film. When our photographer didn't work out a month before the wedding, he recommended someone else who he worked with - and he did not disappoint either! People are still raving about our wedding footage highlights, We can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Ashley Iannuzzi 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Best money we spent

Reagan Studios exceeded our expectations. Keith and Collins were the perfect combination of professional and fun. They really put us at ease all while producing high quality videos of our best day ever! I have never seen a better quality wedding video before. They are so good at what they do that I had no idea they were even filming during the ceremony until I saw the footage and was blown away!!
    Keith and Collins worked so quickly they actually had our sneak peak the night of the wedding! The first full length video we had the next day! Then the second video we had 2 days later. Incredible.
    Hiring Reagan studios for our wedding was the best decision we ever made and the best money we spent on the whole wedding!!! I keep saying I wish I could relive this day over and over again and now I can thanks to them!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Tasha 路 Married on 09/28/2019

So talented!!!

I am so glad I chose Keith as my videographer. His talent shines through in his work. When we first met him he gave us really good advice on how to shoot good wedding footage, which I feel helped make our videos so much better with his advice. During the wedding he was fun to work with and was always looking for that perfect shot! After the wedding we got our videos so fast and they were perfect. I love watching them. I dont think there is a better videographer out there, 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Catrina

Catrina 路 Married on 09/22/2019

Awesome job

They did an excellent Job on my wedding. I will be recommending them to everyone. Great job guys 馃

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Reagan Studios 12
  • Katie

Katie Dupree 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Fast, great work!

Reagan Studios exceeded our expectations. The final product blew us away! Keith and Collins made me and my husband, along with our entire bridal party, feel comfortable, and it showed in the final product. Their instructions were really helpful to everyone, and they work quickly so they aren't wasting time on your wedding day. I like that they don't work a set amount of hours like most vendors do--they start when your day does, and don't leave until the end. Their passion for their work is evident.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Katlynn

Katlynn 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Keith and Collins - Reagan Studios

Hiring Keith and Collins was the absolute best decision we ever made. Their attention to detail, responsiveness, creativity, and so much more is priceless in my opinion. They are the reason we get to relive our wedding day over and over again. They caught moments I never got to see, and vice versa with my husband. Our love story video was everything we could of imagined, and their creativity spoke volumes. They move quickly and had our sneak peek video to us the next morning. We got our second video two days later, and will receive our third video shortly. We will forever be grateful to them for all their hard work. I can't wait to look back on these in thirty years and cry all over again. 100/100 would recommend to any and every couple I know getting married.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing cinematography

Working with Keith and Collins was an absolute blast! They were professional, fun, and produced several high quality videos of our wedding day. Everyone always says they regret not having a videographer and after seeing their work i would whole heartedly agree. Can't imagine my day without them, they're simply the best!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Bryanna Kilpatrick 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing experience and amazing videos

Best videographer, my husband and I watched the videos three times they did for us. They captured our corky personalities, friends, family and our Texas wedding that was held in Virginia perfectly. I personally get very uncomfortable in front of cameras and they did such a good job at making it fun. The videos were perfect and we appreciate the amazing videos as memories to watch in the future!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Stephen 路 Married on 05/04/2019

The best!!

After viewing wedding videos from a variety of vendors in Virginia, it was clear to us that Keith was the best and we felt lucky that we were able to hire him. He is an absolute professional and master of his craft. He and Collins were fun to be around on our wedding day and produced two amazing highlight reels within a week of the wedding. Within two weeks we had received all raw footage as well as a number of stills that they had chosen for us.

Keith was very responsive and made clear suggestions that led to a more complete, polished product when all was said and done. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a one of a kind way of preserving their wedding day.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Nicholas Gemmato 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Our best day!

Speaking off of our experience: not only were they in constant contact with us, they made a lunch/coffee (eating optional) appointment with us, closer to wedding date, to meet and discuss events during the wedding with us; things they should know about, if there was any surprises, or must haves on video, advice on what to do during first dance or at the altar that nobody else will tell you, etc.... During the wedding they were in constant contact with the photographers (worked extremely well with Keith鈥檚 recommended photographers, for a very smooth wedding day) and each other to make sure everything was on time (or ahead of schedule) and done at the right moments, ex: gift exchanges, sunsets, cake cutting, etc.... I鈥檇 compare this team to a cell phone/internet provider, you get what you pay for and I promise you鈥檒l get that and more. A lot of people wait to see videos or their film, we had a sneak peak out the next day and the rest of our videos within that week. Talk about a quick turnaround time for high quality videos. No need to look for anyone else, Keith Reagan Film and Video is unmatched. Check out their videos for yourself and see......
    -Megan and Nick

Sent on 04/28/2019

Btay 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Daughter's wedding

Keith and Collins are true professionals. They love what they do and captured the happiness of the day.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Jess + Eugene 路 Married on 04/03/2019

Awesome Job!

They were incredibly responsive, timely, professional and creative. We had the highlight takes within a day after the wedding. Awesome job!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Angela J Matthews 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing artistic flair!

Keith and his son arrived on time and were there until the end!

He was so easy to work with and a great coach to all of the wedding party, to get the finished product that they would all be happy with.

Our sneak peek was out so soon that we were shocked and the full music video highlight reel was all that we could have ever hoped for. This was quickly followed by a cinematic trailer that just continued to amaze us! Keith's talent is beyond amazing.

His drone footage allows angles and shots that would not otherwise be possible and his editing is flawless!

Hiring Keith will be the best move you make to commemorate your special day.

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Kacie

Kacie Witt 路 Married on 03/24/2019

6 out of 5 stars!!!

Keith Reagan and Collins Reagan are exceptional cinematographers! These two are polite, professional, and personable- our three favorite P鈥檚! They did an amazing job filming and editing footage of the best day of our lives! I can confidently say their work was fueled by raw talent and limitless eyes for art. Not a moment they captured was anything short of beautiful. Thank you for giving us such great memories that we can view forever! I will recommend Keith Reagan Film and Video to anyone in search of fantastic cinematographers! We are so appreciative.

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Reagan Studios 13

Katie 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Ah-mazing!

Keith is are truly amazing!! I did the 鈥淪howcase Deluxe鈥 package and it was everything I had hoped for and more! Videography was VERY important to me for the wedding day and probably first, if not second on the ranking for 鈥渕ost important鈥. You can only capture those moments once! I had checked numerous videographers out (because of budget) and went back to my first choice which was Keith Reagan. If you鈥檙e scared of the price point or the unfamiliarity of videography, I can honestly tell you it鈥檚 worth every penny! Make sure to book him early because you鈥檒l definitely want him at your wedding! Congratulations to the new brides and grooms 鈥榯o be鈥 reading this!

Thank you so much Keith!
    Katie Walters Johnson

Sent on 11/12/2018

Mary Catherine McGinn 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent videographer - definitely recommend!

Keith was excellent, and I would highly recommend him to any couple looking for a videographer on their wedding day! He was able to capture all of our special moments. Keith has mastered the art of combing your wedding moments to music. We love our videos! It was definitely a pleasure working with Keith for our wedding day! I鈥檓 so glad that I decided to have Keith as our videographer! If you are questioning whether or not to do video, do it! Keith is wonderful, and you won鈥檛 be disappointed!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Teresa

Teresa Penatzer 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent work and great creativity

Keith is Awesome at what he does. Such creativity and knows how to put one day into a lifetime of memories. We are so happy we found Keith and Collin. So much talent, creativity, and professionalism in his work. Thanks Keith for making wonderful memories for our whole family.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Ashton 路 Married on 10/14/2018

Extraordinary

Keith Reagan Film & Video is absolutely extraordinary! We are so in love with everything they have done, we can鈥檛 stop smiling and rewatching! They were so so friendly and made you feel so special and comfortable! They were so professional with us and working with the other vendors. Their work is impeccable, I can鈥檛 say enough great things! Just a huge thank you for capturing the best day of our lives in the most beautiful way! Forever grateful!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Lauren Lamb 路 Married on 10/07/2018

Whimsical Wedding in the Woods

Absolutely magical... the best and more important way I can describe how amazing Keith Reagan Videography was! From the moment we met, he and Collins introduced themselves and got right to work! They were very professional, you could tell they love what they do! We as a bridal party had a great time making the video with them, and honestly couldn't have asked for anything more! It captured everything my husband and I wanted. From the ceremony in the woods at Fairview Farms, the vows that will now last a lifetime, and the fun we had as a party. I have never felt more like a fairy princess than I did walking through the woods that day, and I am forever thankful that we now have that moment on video to play for a lifetime. They did an amazing job and we will forever be grateful! I highly recommend their work for anyone who is looking for amazing professionalism and absolutely outstanding work and creativity!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Cora 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Keith was wonderful! I honestly can not say enough about how comfortable he made me as a bride and the entire wedding party! He had us laughing from the time he walked in! We received our wedding short on Monday after our Saturday wedding. It had our entire family crying he captured every special moment we remembered and more. He has a fantastic eye for videography. Collins who assisted on our big day was equally as fantastic and talented and we loved our drone footage. I would highly highly recommended Keith Reagan to any bride who is looking for very well done wedding footage. Keith will go above and beyond to capture a great shot! We were very impressed and will be recommending to all our friends and family!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Reagan Studios 14
    Reagan Studios 15
    Reagan Studios 16

Jessica 路 Married on 09/23/2018

They were so much fun to work with! I couldn't ask for a better people to capture my crazy chaotic wedding day! It was very relaxing and made anybody look like a pro for whoever has not done anything in the videography world! Keith and his team knows how to keep everybody in a good vibe and calm when things go crazy like my wedding did. The music he chose for my videos are perfect! They left me speechless with their work (in a good way!) and that is very had for people do to me!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Peter 路 Married on 09/22/2018

100% Satisfied and beyond!! From the moment the day started, Keith and his crew felt like they were part of the wedding. They were super friendly, professional, and took total control of the wedding pictures/videos. I can't imagine having a wedding without their service and added peace of mind. Until you go through a wedding, you have no idea how special it is to have someone talk you through the entire day/evening. The huge Plus, their work is beyond expectations and has blown up my social media:-) The pictures and video's are the best I have ever seen and from my social media response, the best anyone else has ever seen! On top of that, I would have invited this group to the wedding, that's how happy I am with all of them.............Boom!

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda 路 Married on 09/22/2018

If you are considering booking Keith Reagan .. just do it! His work is absolutely amazing, he captured our day so perfectly I feel so lucky to have his work to look back on my wedding day and feel like I am there! We really wanted our video to capture the excitement of the day and Keith exceeded our expectations! The drone they use adds such a cool element to the videos and the drone flier (Collins) was such a hit at our wedding the grooms party tried to bring him back to the after party! We love Keith and Collins and cant thank them enough for the wonderful job they did capturing our wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Johnny 路 Married on 09/09/2018

I called Keith last minute and proposed he idea of surprising my 鈥榥ow wife鈥 for our special day. He gave me ideas and we worked together on making this work. Put in more time than he had too!!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Reagan Studios 17

Deana 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful video! Keith traveled to multiple locations on the wedding day to capture all the special moments.

Sent on 09/12/2018