Reagan Studios Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Emily B. Married on 04/09/2022

Amazing videos, so fun and easy to work with!

Keith and Collins were so fun to work with! They turned around our preview video the night of the wedding and the rest of the videos within one week of the wedding. We are SO thankful for how amazing they were and how quick we received the videos back. Keith and Collins were both so easy to work with and the day flowed perfectly with them. They made us all feel so comfortable. HIRE THEM FOR YOUR WEDDING! You will not regret it. They are the best! Thank you Keith and Collins!
    Samantha J. Married on 01/29/2022

They are a MUST for your wedding

I cannot say enough good things about working with Keith and Collins! Not only are they so easy going and fun to work with, but their work is AMAZING! We received all our videos and the raw footage within less than a week after our wedding. I cannot stop watching them and the amount of compliments I still get on them is insane. Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my wedding was hiring them!
    Christi S. Married on 12/31/2021

Hands down, best around!

If you are looking for an amazing videography team, stop here!! I can not say enough about Keith and Collins!! They filmed our daughter’s wedding on October 31, 2020 and now they have filmed our son’s wedding on December 31, 2021.

These two gentlemen are professional, accommodating, talented, and downright amazing to work with. They have an eye for what works and capture every special moment of the day. I am so thankful we found them and will 100% utilize them when our other child gets married. We will also recommend them to every friend we know that has a child getting married.

You won’t regret hiring them. Hands down, the best around!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca G. Married on 11/20/2021

Absolute dynamite!!

The moment I spoke with Keith, I knew he was a guy we wanted to work with. He is such fun, and extremely personable. As soon I met him and Collins I was at ease and excited to see what they would produce. They worked amazingly with our photographers, and guided us in all the right directions to get the best possible shots. Bloody hell were they right! Our sneak peek was ready before we even went to sleep on the night of our wedding and brought such tears to my eyes. They had captured every perfect moment and more. The quality of the video and the music was perfect. 2 days later they had our full video ready, and oh boy, I was not ready for it. Perfection doesn’t even cover it. I seriously do not have the words to explain how wonderful these guys are, both as human beings and as videographers. It was so important to me to have a videographer as I know my loved ones will not be here forever. To have them immortalised on film, so full of joy… Keith and Collins caught every special moment with pure professionalism and talent. Book ‘em, you truly won’t regret it.
  • Kacie
    Kacie C. Married on 11/11/2021

AMAZING! Highly recommend

Absolutely love them! Such a delight to have them film my wedding day.
  • Kelly
    Kelly L. Married on 09/25/2021

Thank you!

Keith & Collins did an absolutely phenomenal job at making our wedding day memorable and creating content that we will forever cherish and share with our family all the years to come. They were both extremely professional, fun to work with, and knew exactly how to direct us and our guests for some seriously amazing outcomes. The videos they created turned out better than we could have dreamed and I think we watch them at least a dozen times every day. If you're on the fence about getting a videographer because you think photography is enough, ITS NOT!!!!! Watching the video footage, the ceremony, all the dancing and fun times, is so much different when you see live action versus photos. We will never regret hiring Keith and Collins for our special day and would recommend them to anyone!!!
    Megan W. Married on 09/18/2021

No need to look any further!

Go ahead and stop looking for a videographer for your wedding... you have FOUND THEM! Keith and Collin will blow your mind with the amazing videos they will produce for your wedding, I guarantee it!
    I had a simple/rustic yet fun and elegant vision for my wedding - and Reagan Studios truly nailed my vision in each video they made! They had videographed one of my friends weddings - and I loved their work then so knew I had to have them for my wedding - and even still they proceeded to AMAZE me beyond my expectations. You will not be disappointed in the slightest if you choose them for your wedding. I could seriously not be any happier!!
  • Angel
    Angel Married on 06/26/2021

Hands down… the best videographers!

They were extremely personable, professional and fun to work with. They made me and my fiancé feel at ease in front of a camera and their videos are heart tugging and beautiful. Reagan Studios did AMAZING capturing our wedding. They worked great with our other vendors with incorporating everything together. I would highly recommend them and will definitely hire them again if I ever need a videographer again. If you’re even debating on getting a videographer and who to go with, just do it and hire them. You won’t regret it!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn C. Married on 05/22/2021

The best duo you'll find!

Reagan Studios was the first vendor I booked for my May 2021 wedding. I fell in love with their wedding videos the instant I saw them. From the day I first contacted Keith until the day I got my videos back, Keith has been so easy to work with. He recommended the photographer and DJ I booked as well! On the wedding day Keith and Collins arrived at the very beginning of the day to get shots of us getting ready and stayed until the sparkler send off! They were knowledgeable and professional and everyone in my wedding party commented on how fun they were to work with! I was so surprised on the night of my wedding before I went to bed at 2am, I got a message from Keith saying that my sneak peak video was already finished! They had stayed up all night after working all day to get my sneak speak video done! All around Reagan Studios was amazing to work with and I would 100% recommend them!
  • Kristin
    Kristin B. Married on 04/24/2021

EXCELLENT. I highly recommend these guys

The team at Reagan Studios was phenomenal. They were communicative, receptive to what we wanted, and so fast to make our videos. We actually got the first video back in two days' time. I'm extremely satisfied, and recommend Reagan to anyone, everyone. Keith and Collins were so fun to work with!
  • Leia
    Leia Married on 04/21/2021

Absolutely Phenomenal!

The day before we eloped, my fiance and I were curious to see if we had made the right choice choosing between two venues. We drove for an hour to see the one we didn't go with. To our surprise, the flowers were half-dead and the place was overrun with visitors (it was a public estate). We could not have had a nice quiet wedding there if we had tried. In that moment we were SO GLAD that we had gone with our gut and picked the right venue.

Little did we know that we would have the same revelation the following day at our wedding when it came to our videographer!

After much deliberation, we initially selected Reagan Studios because we were drawn to their "music video" style for weddings. I'm a pretty musical person. I love singing and dancing. I could see from their portfolio that Reagan Studios is able to complement the beat and lyrics of the music perfectly with the video footage.

Keith was also a superb communicator. When you're planning something as stressful as a wedding (even an elopement!) the last thing you need is unresponsive vendors. Keith held my hand both before and after we signed with them, explaining everything to me and sending me informative links from his blog.

When we finally met Keith and Collins on the day of, it was a match made in heaven. They are sooooo friendly and funny. Collins' infectious laugh puts you at ease immediately.

But I haven't even gotten to the best part. Right before our outdoor ceremony, the wind picked up until it was like being in a gale. Although we soldiered on through it, we were dismayed to find the following day that the wind had wreaked havoc on the microphones and the audio. Most of what you could hear in the raw audio was just the wind howling. The pastor's voice was almost completely lost. We were pretty sure our ceremony video would not come to pass at all. That was a devastating blow considering we had eloped and this was the only way to share our beautiful ceremony with friends and family.

But! All day and all night, Keith and Collins worked tirelessly, applying various filters and algorithms to the raw audio until they were finally able to save everything! When they sent the finished product to us, I texted back "WHERE IS THE WIND???!?" We couldn't believe it. We will be forever grateful to them for what they were able to do. It was in that moment that we knew we had made the right choice many times over. It's so important that you choose your wedding videographer for the unforeseen circumstances that may arise. Keith and Collins are trained professionals, not hobbyists, and they definitely get the job done.

We were also blown away by their quick turnaround time. Our sneak peek was ready by the time our heads hit the pillow the night of our wedding. They involved us in the editing process and were determined to put together the most perfect videos possible. We could not be more pleased and we would recommend Reagan Studios to anyone who is looking for first-class videography in the area.
    Morgan Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing Videographers!

We’re so happy we chose Reagan Studios to captured our wedding day! Keith and Collins were amazing to work with and the final product, especially the edited music video, is an heirloom we and our family will treasure. With the current situation many people we’d wanted to attend our wedding couldn’t come, but the video Keith and Collins created has made them feel like they were there. Especially now, we are so thankful that we invested in wedding videography. We couldn’t recommend Reagan Studios more!!
  • Christi
    Christi S. Married on 10/31/2020

Amazing & Talented Videographers

Keith and Collins are top notch! Hands down, the only videographers I would hire, pending availability of course.

They were punctual, kept everything running smoothly (yes, the videographer kept things moving). They were open to helping our daughter “prank” her groom and displayed the prank on the highlight video in a tasteful manner.

We had a sneak peek of the wedding day within 24 hours and two more films within days. Our family is head over heels in love with the video product that Keith and Collins put together for us. We had many friends and family that were not able to attend due to COVID and they have been able to watch the videos and feel as if they were a part of our daughter and son-in-laws big day.

If you want the best...these are your guys!!
  • Emily
    Emily H. Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing videos

My husband & I heard about Reagan Studios from one of my bridesmaids who was also a bridesmaid in a wedding where Reagan Studios was the videographer. She only had great things to say and I was very impressed with the footage from that wedding. I am SO glad we decided to take her recommendation and hire Reagan Studios for our wedding. These are just some of the things that really impressed me the most:

-Keith was very responsive to all e-mails and texts I had before and after our wedding day
    -Reagan Studios was very reasonably priced considering the quality and quantity of final footage we received
    -The highlight videos matched perfectly to the music we requested and we received ALL the raw, unedited footage from the entire day
    -We received two highlight videos only DAYS after the wedding and received a hard drive with allllll the footage only 9 days after the wedding
    -The footage is high quality and we have some of the most important parts of the wedding (like the ceremony and the toasts) filmed from different angles
    -Discreet microphones were used for the ceremony & our first look so the cameras picked up sound outside with no problem
    -Keith and Collins are very friendly and have a good sense of humor and made the wedding party feel very comfortable being filmed all day
    -Because our wedding was during the COVID pandemic we had many friends and family members who were unable to attend. Having this video footage to share with them is such a blessing.
    -Besides sending this footage to family members & friends this year, we will also have footage years from now to show our children & grandchildren. They will be able to see what our wedding looked and sounded like, and see footage of us or their grandparents or other family members laughing and dancing in their younger years. That is what especially makes this video footage priceless.

Getting a videographer for your wedding is like investing in a second photographer but I cannot stress enough how much it is worth it. My husband & I are so happy with the footage and highlight videos we received from Reagan Studios!
    Mckennah P. Married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I don’t even have the words to express how amazing and how much we LOVE Reagan studios!! They captured our wedding in ways we will forever cherish!!! They are so fun to work with and exceeded all expectations. They had our sneak peak posted the day after our wedding and had the full video posted 2 days after our wedding which is incredible!!! We could not have asked for a better videographer and would recommend Reagan Studios to everyone.. it is sooooo worth it!!!
  • Shanna
    Shanna J. Married on 08/22/2020

Exceptional

As a mother, I knew five years before they were ever engaged Keith Reagan would be my first phone call! His work speaks for itself and Collins with the drone is hands down what sets this team apart! You captured my vision and our family will forever be grateful. Everyone should hire this team to preserve the memories and capture loved ones in the moment. His editing and thought process is genius. Mr. Reagan, Collins you did not disappoint. Will hire again and again. Highly recommend!
    Sharkira J. Married on 07/03/2020

Wedding 07/03/2020

Keith and Collins were above as advertised and were able to keep the atmosphere comfortable with us to allow for better candid moments. The service overall was great from the way Keith negotiated the price down to the extra hours that he stayed to make sure he got the footage without any extra cost, so if you’re looking for someone accommodating to help for your special day contact Keith. We even found a great spot that required a little hiking and Keith was down for it. I had so much fun on my wedding because they made it stress free.
    Logan B. Married on 06/25/2020

Engagement

Keith and Collins were so great to work with! They listened to what I had in mind and exceeded my expectations completely. They were so fun and made sure my fiancé and I got all of the pictures we wanted and our lifetime moment captured perfectly!
  • Samantha
    Samantha F. Married on 05/30/2020

5.0 HIGHLY recommend!!

Keith and Collins exceeded our expectations and BEYOND! They were very professional, organized and extremely helpful. Everything they shot turned out beautiful and was more than I could ever ask for. I got married about two weeks ago and I watch our videos at least once a day. I am over the moon happy with the final product. If you’re debating on whether or not to have a videographer at your wedding, DO IT! And choose Reagan Studios. You will not be disappointed!!
    Caecey Married on 05/23/2020

Beautiful wedding footage we will treasure forever!

Keith and his team produced such amazing footage that really captured the love and happiness of our wedding day. They were professional, and helped put us at ease (especially my husband who hates being in front of a camera). It felt natural, and he prompted us with great ideas that turned out beautifully on film. When our photographer didn't work out a month before the wedding, he recommended someone else who he worked with - and he did not disappoint either! People are still raving about our wedding footage highlights, We can't recommend them enough.
    Dan H. Married on 04/20/2020

Takes a lot for the husband to chime in...

Absolutely incredible is an understatement. They made our impromptu, plan B, quarantine wedding look like the event of the century. Looking forward to them capturing our second ceremony in September. Thank you a million times over.
  • Katie
    Katie H. Married on 04/20/2020

Easily the BEST in the business, you want to hire these guys!

From start to finish Reagan Studios was professional, responsive, and great to work with. Even after throwing them a last minute curve ball request to capture our backyard, middle of COVID-19, less than 10 people wedding so the rest of our family and friends were able to see our big day take place - they KNOCKED it out of the park. Although if you’ve seen the work they produce, that isn’t surprising in the least.
    We could not be any more pleased with Keith and Collins or love our video more.
    To top it all off, we postponed our large ceremony with all of our family and friends, and luckily we were able to hire them to capture our “2nd” big day as well and we cannot wait!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie S. Married on 02/29/2020

Unbelievable! Fast. Professional and exceptional videography!

Keith and his team were literally a dream to work with! They got the video back to us within two days of the wedding and it absolutely brought tears to our eyes to drive the best day of our lives! He also made sure to include all of our most important people in the clips that were chosen for the highlight video. I couldn’t be more pleased. Besides that Keith is just a great human in general! We are so thankful to have had him take care of our wedding day!
    Laura Married on 12/21/2019

Hire Reagan Studios!!!

Keith & Collins Reagan are not only true professionals but they are fun and friendly! Everyone at our wedding enjoyed their company (as we did) and had only positive things to say about these guys. Their enthusiasm and personality shows in the videos and they know what looks great on film! They captured our day so beautifully we could not have asked for more.

We were very lucky, grateful and privileged to find them. We highly recommend them to everyone!!! They made our wedding day a special day to remember & we now have footage to remember it forever!

John & Laura (McHugh) Sheridan
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 12/07/2019

He is the best and so worth it!

Keith Regan Studios- Keith Reagan is truly the best in his profession. Keith was very easy to work with. He scheduled a phone conference with my husband and I to get to know what we were looking for and gave great advice to make our video amazing. He had a sneak peek of our first highlight reel ready within 2 days!! Both highlight reels were shared with us within 10 days!! He also provided us with a nice USB drive with both videos and all of the raw footage! Hands down Keith is amazing, and his work is worth it!