Reagan Studios Reviews

170 Reviews for Reagan Studios

• Christi

Christi S. · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Amazing & Talented Videographers

Keith and Collins are top notch! Hands down, the only videographers I would hire, pending availability of course.

They were punctual, kept everything running smoothly (yes, the videographer kept things moving). They were open to helping our daughter “prank” her groom and displayed the prank on the highlight video in a tasteful manner.

We had a sneak peek of the wedding day within 24 hours and two more films within days. Our family is head over heels in love with the video product that Keith and Collins put together for us. We had many friends and family that were not able to attend due to COVID and they have been able to watch the videos and feel as if they were a part of our daughter and son-in-laws big day.

If you want the best...these are your guys!!

Sent on 11/08/2020

Morgan · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing Videographers!

We’re so happy we chose Reagan Studios to captured our wedding day! Keith and Collins were amazing to work with and the final product, especially the edited music video, is an heirloom we and our family will treasure. With the current situation many people we’d wanted to attend our wedding couldn’t come, but the video Keith and Collins created has made them feel like they were there. Especially now, we are so thankful that we invested in wedding videography. We couldn’t recommend Reagan Studios more!!

Sent on 07/27/2020
  • Emily

Emily H. · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing videos

My husband & I heard about Reagan Studios from one of my bridesmaids who was also a bridesmaid in a wedding where Reagan Studios was the videographer. She only had great things to say and I was very impressed with the footage from that wedding. I am SO glad we decided to take her recommendation and hire Reagan Studios for our wedding. These are just some of the things that really impressed me the most:

-Keith was very responsive to all e-mails and texts I had before and after our wedding day
    -Reagan Studios was very reasonably priced considering the quality and quantity of final footage we received
    -The highlight videos matched perfectly to the music we requested and we received ALL the raw, unedited footage from the entire day
    -We received two highlight videos only DAYS after the wedding and received a hard drive with allllll the footage only 9 days after the wedding
    -The footage is high quality and we have some of the most important parts of the wedding (like the ceremony and the toasts) filmed from different angles
    -Discreet microphones were used for the ceremony & our first look so the cameras picked up sound outside with no problem
    -Keith and Collins are very friendly and have a good sense of humor and made the wedding party feel very comfortable being filmed all day
    -Because our wedding was during the COVID pandemic we had many friends and family members who were unable to attend. Having this video footage to share with them is such a blessing.
    -Besides sending this footage to family members & friends this year, we will also have footage years from now to show our children & grandchildren. They will be able to see what our wedding looked and sounded like, and see footage of us or their grandparents or other family members laughing and dancing in their younger years. That is what especially makes this video footage priceless.

Getting a videographer for your wedding is like investing in a second photographer but I cannot stress enough how much it is worth it. My husband & I are so happy with the footage and highlight videos we received from Reagan Studios!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Mckennah P. · Married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I don’t even have the words to express how amazing and how much we LOVE Reagan studios!! They captured our wedding in ways we will forever cherish!!! They are so fun to work with and exceeded all expectations. They had our sneak peak posted the day after our wedding and had the full video posted 2 days after our wedding which is incredible!!! We could not have asked for a better videographer and would recommend Reagan Studios to everyone.. it is sooooo worth it!!!

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Shanna

Shanna J. · Married on 08/22/2020

Exceptional

As a mother, I knew five years before they were ever engaged Keith Reagan would be my first phone call! His work speaks for itself and Collins with the drone is hands down what sets this team apart! You captured my vision and our family will forever be grateful. Everyone should hire this team to preserve the memories and capture loved ones in the moment. His editing and thought process is genius. Mr. Reagan, Collins you did not disappoint. Will hire again and again. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Sharkira J. · Married on 07/03/2020

Wedding 07/03/2020

Keith and Collins were above as advertised and were able to keep the atmosphere comfortable with us to allow for better candid moments. The service overall was great from the way Keith negotiated the price down to the extra hours that he stayed to make sure he got the footage without any extra cost, so if you’re looking for someone accommodating to help for your special day contact Keith. We even found a great spot that required a little hiking and Keith was down for it. I had so much fun on my wedding because they made it stress free.

Sent on 07/07/2020

Logan B. · Married on 06/25/2020

Engagement

Keith and Collins were so great to work with! They listened to what I had in mind and exceeded my expectations completely. They were so fun and made sure my fiancé and I got all of the pictures we wanted and our lifetime moment captured perfectly!

Sent on 06/25/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha F. · Married on 05/30/2020

5.0 HIGHLY recommend!!

Keith and Collins exceeded our expectations and BEYOND! They were very professional, organized and extremely helpful. Everything they shot turned out beautiful and was more than I could ever ask for. I got married about two weeks ago and I watch our videos at least once a day. I am over the moon happy with the final product. If you’re debating on whether or not to have a videographer at your wedding, DO IT! And choose Reagan Studios. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/05/2020

Caecey · Married on 05/23/2020

Beautiful wedding footage we will treasure forever!

Keith and his team produced such amazing footage that really captured the love and happiness of our wedding day. They were professional, and helped put us at ease (especially my husband who hates being in front of a camera). It felt natural, and he prompted us with great ideas that turned out beautifully on film. When our photographer didn't work out a month before the wedding, he recommended someone else who he worked with - and he did not disappoint either! People are still raving about our wedding footage highlights, We can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Katie

Katie H. · Married on 04/20/2020

Easily the BEST in the business, you want to hire these guys!

From start to finish Reagan Studios was professional, responsive, and great to work with. Even after throwing them a last minute curve ball request to capture our backyard, middle of COVID-19, less than 10 people wedding so the rest of our family and friends were able to see our big day take place - they KNOCKED it out of the park. Although if you’ve seen the work they produce, that isn’t surprising in the least.
    We could not be any more pleased with Keith and Collins or love our video more.
    To top it all off, we postponed our large ceremony with all of our family and friends, and luckily we were able to hire them to capture our “2nd” big day as well and we cannot wait!!

Sent on 04/25/2020

Dan H. · Married on 04/20/2020

Takes a lot for the husband to chime in...

Absolutely incredible is an understatement. They made our impromptu, plan B, quarantine wedding look like the event of the century. Looking forward to them capturing our second ceremony in September. Thank you a million times over.

Sent on 04/25/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie S. · Married on 02/29/2020

Unbelievable! Fast. Professional and exceptional videography!

Keith and his team were literally a dream to work with! They got the video back to us within two days of the wedding and it absolutely brought tears to our eyes to drive the best day of our lives! He also made sure to include all of our most important people in the clips that were chosen for the highlight video. I couldn’t be more pleased. Besides that Keith is just a great human in general! We are so thankful to have had him take care of our wedding day!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Laura · Married on 12/21/2019

Hire Reagan Studios!!!

Keith & Collins Reagan are not only true professionals but they are fun and friendly! Everyone at our wedding enjoyed their company (as we did) and had only positive things to say about these guys. Their enthusiasm and personality shows in the videos and they know what looks great on film! They captured our day so beautifully we could not have asked for more.

We were very lucky, grateful and privileged to find them. We highly recommend them to everyone!!! They made our wedding day a special day to remember & we now have footage to remember it forever!

John & Laura (McHugh) Sheridan

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/07/2019

He is the best and so worth it!

Keith Regan Studios- Keith Reagan is truly the best in his profession. Keith was very easy to work with. He scheduled a phone conference with my husband and I to get to know what we were looking for and gave great advice to make our video amazing. He had a sneak peek of our first highlight reel ready within 2 days!! Both highlight reels were shared with us within 10 days!! He also provided us with a nice USB drive with both videos and all of the raw footage! Hands down Keith is amazing, and his work is worth it!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Bekah

Bekah · Married on 11/23/2019

Exceptional

I couldn’t possibly imagine our day without the work of Keith and Collins. They are professional, flexible, fun loving, and understanding when we had to change our ceremony location to indoors within minutes of it starting. From the moment we started working with them, they have been helpful and really take away the stress of figuring out what we need to do for our video. They keep it real and have fun doing it!!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Bethany B. · Married on 11/23/2019

Wedding day

As a bridesmaid I was very impressed with the quality as well as their personality. They were fun and easy to work with. They had lots of creative ideas and super sweet and patient

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I can’t even begin to explain how amazing Keith and Collins are at what they do! I knew that I wanted them to shoot our wedding years ago because of their work. They completely blew my expectations out of the water! Not only is their work absolutely amazing, but you have to think about who you want to be around all day long on the biggest day of your life. Your videographer and photographer should be some of your favorite people and vendors and Keith and Collins 100% were. Not to mention we had our sneak peak before we could even check into our hotel on our wedding night. Overall I can’t recommend them enough. They completed our wedding day!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 10/26/2019

Simply Amazing

Keith was able to capture our wedding day beautifully. I could not be more satisfied with both of our amazing wedding videos. They are fun and up beat and really show just how great of a day our wedding was! Keith and Collins were both so professional yet fun to work with! They knew exactly what to do to get good footage. Keith even had a phone call conversation with me before the wedding and explained all that could be done in order for us to get the best videos possible. I would highly recommend Keith to anyone looking for a videographer!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Ashley I. · Married on 10/05/2019

Best money we spent

Reagan Studios exceeded our expectations. Keith and Collins were the perfect combination of professional and fun. They really put us at ease all while producing high quality videos of our best day ever! I have never seen a better quality wedding video before. They are so good at what they do that I had no idea they were even filming during the ceremony until I saw the footage and was blown away!!
    Keith and Collins worked so quickly they actually had our sneak peak the night of the wedding! The first full length video we had the next day! Then the second video we had 2 days later. Incredible.
    Hiring Reagan studios for our wedding was the best decision we ever made and the best money we spent on the whole wedding!!! I keep saying I wish I could relive this day over and over again and now I can thanks to them!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Tasha · Married on 09/28/2019

So talented!!!

I am so glad I chose Keith as my videographer. His talent shines through in his work. When we first met him he gave us really good advice on how to shoot good wedding footage, which I feel helped make our videos so much better with his advice. During the wedding he was fun to work with and was always looking for that perfect shot! After the wedding we got our videos so fast and they were perfect. I love watching them. I dont think there is a better videographer out there, 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Catrina

Catrina · Married on 09/22/2019

Awesome job

They did an excellent Job on my wedding. I will be recommending them to everyone. Great job guys 🤗

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Katie

Katie D. · Married on 09/14/2019

Fast, great work!

Reagan Studios exceeded our expectations. The final product blew us away! Keith and Collins made me and my husband, along with our entire bridal party, feel comfortable, and it showed in the final product. Their instructions were really helpful to everyone, and they work quickly so they aren't wasting time on your wedding day. I like that they don't work a set amount of hours like most vendors do--they start when your day does, and don't leave until the end. Their passion for their work is evident.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Katlynn

Katlynn · Married on 09/07/2019

Keith and Collins - Reagan Studios

Hiring Keith and Collins was the absolute best decision we ever made. Their attention to detail, responsiveness, creativity, and so much more is priceless in my opinion. They are the reason we get to relive our wedding day over and over again. They caught moments I never got to see, and vice versa with my husband. Our love story video was everything we could of imagined, and their creativity spoke volumes. They move quickly and had our sneak peek video to us the next morning. We got our second video two days later, and will receive our third video shortly. We will forever be grateful to them for all their hard work. I can't wait to look back on these in thirty years and cry all over again. 100/100 would recommend to any and every couple I know getting married.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing cinematography

Working with Keith and Collins was an absolute blast! They were professional, fun, and produced several high quality videos of our wedding day. Everyone always says they regret not having a videographer and after seeing their work i would whole heartedly agree. Can't imagine my day without them, they're simply the best!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Bryanna K. · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing experience and amazing videos

Best videographer, my husband and I watched the videos three times they did for us. They captured our corky personalities, friends, family and our Texas wedding that was held in Virginia perfectly. I personally get very uncomfortable in front of cameras and they did such a good job at making it fun. The videos were perfect and we appreciate the amazing videos as memories to watch in the future!

Sent on 05/17/2019