Shaking Hands Productions

1102 Commerce St. Unit C, Lynchburg, VA 24504 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Real Weddings 1

About Shaking Hands Productions

Shaking Hands Productions is a wedding cinematography company located in Central Virginia. Their team of talented cinematographers doesn’t just document your wedding, they produce an incredible work of art highlighting your unique love story that looks like a professionally made movie. They unobtrusively capture all of your amazing moments, from when you’re getting ready, all the way through the reception, so you’ll be able to relive the magic of your special day for years to come.

Shaking Hands Productions provides video of your wedding day in a beautiful cinematic short-form style. They use digital and vintage super 8 cameras to catch each moment and produce high-quality artistic wedding films + trailers. Your final files will be delivered via USB, DVD, or Blu-ray with customized menus and labeling.

Follow Shaking Hands Productions on
reelthumb5

• Videos 3

40 Reviews for Shaking Hands Productions

Rachel · Married on 06/04/2016

I was going back and forth on if I needed a videographer or not for our wedding...but after working with Brad & even meeting with SHP via phone I KNEW I wanted them to document our day & I haven't regretted it whatsoever. Brad was beyond professional and responsive. He was also the nicest guy ever to work with!!! On wedding day it was so amazing because I truly felt like the SHP team wasn't even there yet I know they captured everything!!!! I haven't even received my teaser and full video yet because my wedding was last weekend, but I had such a great experience with this great crew. Can't wait to see the full video they provide and I KNOW it will be amazing!!! Thank you, SHP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Kate · Married on 04/16/2016

Cannot recommend Brad and Shaking Hands highly enough. Their work speaks for itself, so I'll just add that they are absolutely incredible to work with, so friendly and make you feel comfortable the entire day. While I was getting ready, I decided to do a last minute review of my vows (which we had decided to memorize) and Brad was awesome, stepping in to quiz me/prompt me. Then during the ceremony and reception it was like they put on invisibility costumes, because I know they were there and capturing it all, but I swear I never once saw them-- they disappeared! I think that's a big part of what sets Shaking Hands apart is that they capture it all, but without being so front and center that your guests don't see it all. We absolutely adored Brad and his team and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Shaking Hands Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Love Is In The Air
    Love Is In The Air Wedding Caterers

Shaking hands Productions can deliver your wedding video that will make you weak in the knees! So professional and their work is excellent. Nothing better to remember your big day than a video by Shaking Hands Productions!!!!!

• Celebration
    Celebration Wedding Dresses

Brad's talent is out of this world! He has a vision and knows how to take it from your mind and put it on your video! I am blown away with how different every single video is that he creates! He treats every event like it is his only event that year! We love him so much that we asked him to create a video for our shop!

• Jason Keefer Photography
    Jason Keefer Photography Wedding Photographers

We absolutely love working with Shaking Hands Productions. Working in conjunction with Brad and his team is fun. Probably the most unobtrusive film team we've ever seen. Most of all, their work is beautiful.

• 1102 Commerce St. Unit C, Unit C Lynchburg, VA, 24504 See on map