Lynchburg, Lynchburg, VA 24502 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 8

About WhiteFlair Productions

A professional wedding videographer in Lynchburg, Virginia, WhiteFlair Productions operates under the belief that the most important part of cinema is the story. Owner and lead cinematographer Joshua Hall personally gets to know each couple and their story in order to craft a film that truly represents and embodies their union. A successful part of the wedding industry since its inception in the fall of 2010, WhiteFlair Productions ensures each film receives the dedication it requires.

WhiteFlair Productions utilizes cinematic, short-form and storytelling videography styles to capture each detail of your affair. To properly tell your story, the following services are provided:

• Consultation
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Destination travel

Other Services

WhiteFlair Productions offers an array of final video formats from which couples may choose. Options include, but are not limited to, a USB hard drive, a USB flash drive and digital downloads.

Areas Covered

Joshua and his team proudly serve those in the Lynchburg area. In addition, services are also extended to couples throughout Virginia and D.C.

Follow WhiteFlair Productions on

WhiteFlair Productions 1
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 07/20/2019

Simply amazing

Josh is crazy talented! Our wedding film came out better than I could have ever imagined and I can’t stop watching it on repeat and feeling the emotions all over again. He was able to capture our personalities and our love for each other in the most beautiful way! To top it off he is very easy going and offered help to us throughout the entire wedding process - he even reached out to us with a 100 day countdown to the wedding which I still remember made my day on that day! Thank you Josh for giving us memories to last a lifetime!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Anh · Married on 05/19/2019

WhiteFlair is the best

I am the kind of bride who puts a lot of time and effort into researching each and every vendor till I find a perfect match. I rank my wedding vendors in an excel spreadsheet and WhiteFlair was my number one choice in the videographer category. My husband and I planned our wedding on a moderate budget but we knew we had to prioritize photography and videography because years from now, photos and videos will be the only physical things we have left with to remember our wedding day by. When we saw Josh's videos on his website, we knew we had to book him fast!

Josh was very responsive throughout the planning process and answered my many questions via phone and email. On my wedding day, Josh came half an hour early although my wedding was in NC which required a long drive. He was very accommodating when my husband and I had to change our getting ready locations at the last minute and wanted our first look to be at a different location from the wedding venue.

It was a pretty warm day and I was sure Josh and Michael, his second shooter, were exhausted shooting in the sun but both of them stayed enthusiastic throughout the night. They were both very dedicated, professional and easy to get along with. We highly recommend White Flair and truly appreciate their help on our big day!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Award

WhiteFlair Productions FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• Lynchburg Lynchburg, Virginia, 24502 See on map