WhiteFlair Productions Reviews

27 Reviews for WhiteFlair Productions

1 User photo

Katie · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing!

Josh is nothing but amazing!! If you’re getting married, you HAVE to book him! I cannot stop watching our wedding film with a big smile on my face! He was so professional and knew what he was doing on the day of! He is THE best! Thanks so much for making a video I can watch the rest of my life to relive the best day ever!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Abbey

Abbey Mrochinski · Married on 07/26/2019

Joshua was amazing!!

My husband and I were very on the fence about hiring a videographer... at the time, it seemed like it would be something unnecessary and just someone else to coordinate with. However, I can say with 1000% confidence that this was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning!! Having a video that captures the emotions and little details of your special day is a huge deal, because the day flies by and feels so surreal! Not only are we glad we got a videographer, but we are particularly happy that we chose White Flair Productions!! Joshua went above and beyond in creating a beautiful, emotional, life-long memory for us that our family will cherish for years and years and years to come. Joshua was such a joy to work with! He is personable, friendly, timely and organized, and he loves what he does!! He is insightful, a great resource for any couple that needs some advice with planning/timeline for the day, and he is comfortable/easy to be around! Our day was made so much more special by having Joshua there celebrating with us and capturing everything, and we are so grateful!! Thank you, Joshua, for what you do and for sharing your talents with us!! We could not have dreamed of anything better. :D

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 07/20/2019

Simply amazing

Josh is crazy talented! Our wedding film came out better than I could have ever imagined and I can’t stop watching it on repeat and feeling the emotions all over again. He was able to capture our personalities and our love for each other in the most beautiful way! To top it off he is very easy going and offered help to us throughout the entire wedding process - he even reached out to us with a 100 day countdown to the wedding which I still remember made my day on that day! Thank you Josh for giving us memories to last a lifetime!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Money Ever Spent!

One of the absolute best decisions my husband and I made on our wedding day was hiring Josh as our videographer! His kindness, humor, and professionalism had us at ease all day (which is no small feat if you've ever met my camera shy husband!). Waiting on the final product was one of the most excruciating waits ever but it was beyond worth it. Our wedding video quite literally moves us to tears every time we sit down and watch it! Additionally, we are glad we went with the raw footage package because of all the behind the scenes moments that he captured that we would never have been able to see if he had not been there shooting. Overall, I could not recommend Josh and WhiteFlair Productions enough!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Anh · Married on 05/19/2019

WhiteFlair is the best

I am the kind of bride who puts a lot of time and effort into researching each and every vendor till I find a perfect match. I rank my wedding vendors in an excel spreadsheet and WhiteFlair was my number one choice in the videographer category. My husband and I planned our wedding on a moderate budget but we knew we had to prioritize photography and videography because years from now, photos and videos will be the only physical things we have left with to remember our wedding day by. When we saw Josh's videos on his website, we knew we had to book him fast!

Josh was very responsive throughout the planning process and answered my many questions via phone and email. On my wedding day, Josh came half an hour early although my wedding was in NC which required a long drive. He was very accommodating when my husband and I had to change our getting ready locations at the last minute and wanted our first look to be at a different location from the wedding venue.

It was a pretty warm day and I was sure Josh and Michael, his second shooter, were exhausted shooting in the sun but both of them stayed enthusiastic throughout the night. They were both very dedicated, professional and easy to get along with. We highly recommend White Flair and truly appreciate their help on our big day!

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • McKenna

McKenna · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible Addition to our Wedding Vendor Team

We decided to hire a videographer a few months prior to our wedding, and boy are we glad that we found Joshua & WhiteFlair! They worked with us to connect on the look and feel we wanted to capture before our wedding day and assuaged any and all concerns. On wedding day, I barely noticed their presence - they moved gracefully, were never "in the way," and were incredibly discrete. Still, they managed to capture all of our favorite wedding moments and created an incredible video for us. Joshua even worked with us to make a few revisions, and the final product is incredible. We would highly recommend WhiteFlair!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful cinematography

Josh and his team did a fabulous job with our wedding video! He took the time to get to know my husband and I before our wedding day. He produced a wonderful video that told the story of our day. We initially debated hiring a videographer but I am so happy that we did. They are also priced very well for the DC area. Thank you WhiteFlair Productions!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Nong

Nong · Married on 08/12/2018

Great Team, Great Video!

I had a wonderful experience with Josh. His team is professional, accommodating, responsive, and most importantly, the resulting video is everything that I dreamed of. The wedding highlight video alone is worth every penny that I paid, and something that me and family love to bring out and watch together once in a while. If you want the best way to keep your happiest day alive for the rest of your life, go with Josh's team!

Sent on 04/05/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/02/2017

Josh is fabulous! From our first calls he was clearly dedicated to a product that we would love. He and his second shooter were a pleasure to work with, and the final video edit is gorgeous. He was flexible with my desires, offered up great ideas, and knew when to go with the flow. I am SO happy that we went with Josh and look forward to watching our video each year and enjoying the memories.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Josh and his team did a wonderful job throughout the entire process! He was very attentive to our needs and walked us through the entire day. He called to make sure he understood our schedule and gave us advice as to what he has seen in the past (what worked and what didn't). He responded within HOURS- email and by phone! So helpful and grateful for someone who likes to check things off the list. He brought the drone and it certainly made a huge difference in our wedding video. Amazing work and the service was wonderful. Highly recommend Whiteflair productions!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Charlotte · Married on 05/28/2016

My new son-in-law is employed as an editing specialist, and has had several experiences assisting and shooting video for weddings. When planning my daughter's wedding, he was very adamant about having free reign to choose their videographer. I was happy to release that responsibility to him. As Mother of the Bride, I'll admit, videography was not my primary concern. My limited experience with wedding video started and stopped with my own 1988 wedding; where a family friend set his camera on a tripod in the back of the church and captured muffled sounds and the backs of our heads for an hour. My son-in-law assured me things had come a long way since 1988, and proceeded to research many possible candidates to video their upcoming Virginia wedding. He knew the type of storytelling he was looking for, and wanted someone with the right balance of technology and heart to capture this important day. I'm so happy he chose WhiteFlair Productions! Josh, and his second shooter, arrived promptly. Even though they had not worked at out specific venue before, they seemed to know exactly what to do, and quickly began to set up and acquaint themselves with the property and other vendors. I thought they did a great job working in tandem with our photographer on all the special pre-wedding moments, and throughout the entire day. During the ceremony they were very discrete, and I actually forgot they were even present. Their creative side really emerged after the reception, when I noticed they had taken the bride and groom to the adjoining wheat field of our rustic farm venue. The sunlight was so beautiful on that golden wheat and they, along with the photographer, worked together on many shots in that beautiful setting. It was truly a sight to behold. They even flew a drone overhead to capture some footage of the bride and groom's poignant exit from the porch of the old farm house through the waving parade of guests! I can't wait to see the finished product! 5-28-16

Sent on 06/19/2016

Getting a videographer on board for our March wedding was kind of a last minute decision for us, and WOW are we glad we decided to hire Josh with WhiteFlair Productions! Josh and his team are incredibly talented, professional, and easy to work with. We are super thrilled with the final products that he delivered. From the beginning Josh was very responsive with our questions and concerns, which made for a day without any worries. He asked us a lot of questions about what kind of film we were looking for and I told him that we didn’t want to have much talking, just highlights of our day. He spent almost half an hour on the phone with me that day and explained his work and made sure I had all my questions answered. Josh and his team enjoy traveling and came to Virginia Beach without any additional travel costs, and that was a plus! I never felt uncomfortable having Josh around capturing our moments. We actually barely knew when we were being recorded! They stayed in the background while capturing the most amazing shots in a very unobtrusive way. You won't be disappointed if you choose WhiteFlair for your big day. I highly recommend using a videographer because there are so many things the bride and groom miss out on and it’s so fun to see it all captured. Watching the videos brought back all of the memories and emotions from the day in a way that I am so thankful for. I highly recommend WhiteFlair Productions for anyone looking for a high quality wedding videography service. Watch our film at: https://vimeo.com/163438283

Sent on 04/20/2016

Josh and his second shooter were very discreet and professional while shooting my daughter's wedding day from getting ready to the end of the reception. The resulting video was a beautiful and artistic memory of a joyful day! Thank you, WhiteFlair for capturing the essence of this special day in our lives!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Kelsey · Married on 09/12/2015

Our videography by WhiteFlair was exceptional and a great value. I chatted with Josh for about 30-45 minutes the month before our wedding to walkthrough the timeline and plans for the day. On my wedding day, Josh arrived on-time with his second shooter and they were there to capture all the important moments and details of the day. I was thrilled to receive our documentary within 8 weeks of the wedding! My only complaint is that I wish there was an option to purchase DVDs from them. Other than that, I can't say enough great things about Josh and the WhiteFlair team.

Sent on 04/24/2016

Ever since the beginning of interacting with WhiteFlair for our wedding film, they were responsive, professional, and extremely helpful. My brother works in the film industry and could immediately tell from their quality of work that any couple would be lucky to have WhiteFlair produce a wedding film for them. Our wedding film captured every single element of the wedding day, and each moment carried its own set of emotions. WhiteFlair did an amazing job of telling a story through our film so that all of these emotions were conveyed. What a precious gem this wedding film is for looking back on in the future. Without any reservations, I highly recommend that you choose WhiteFlair for your wedding film - you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Our photographer recommended White Flair videography to us, and we couldn't be more thrilled with their work! Josh enthusiastically planned our wedding video, offering ideas and suggestions to make our day more memorable. They made us feel comfortable the whole time and were very professional. Additionally, they were very committed and provided us with an incredible amount of time to pre-record wedding details. We could not be more pleased. I highly recommend White Flair and encourage you to check out their work. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Kristin · Married on 05/16/2015

Josh and Andrew from Whiteflair Productions were an amazing team to capture our wedding in video! We initially were not planning on having a videographer at our wedding, but decided a few months beforehand that we wanted to book one, so after a lot of research, we found Whiteflair and fell in love with their work. They were affordable compared to other vendors in the DC metro area that we had looked at, had a variety of available packages, and their cinematic film style was absolutely stunning! Not to mention that these guys are so nice and down to earth while still being professional. They seamlessly blended into the background on our wedding day but still managed to capture everything that they needed to while working well with our photographer. They came early for the getting ready moments and stayed all day until the dance party really kicked off. We just received the first of our videos and it is so beautiful, it brought us both tears and laughter as we relived the emotional and funny moments of the day - it perfectly captured our spirits and the vibe of our day. I highly recommend this cinematography team for your wedding day!! I can't thank Josh and Andrew enough for being such a pleasure to work with and for giving me beautiful memories of my wedding day to look back on whenever i want.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Josh Hall and Andrew Baer of Whiteflair Productions were a wonderful duo to work with for our wedding! From our very first conversation it was evident that Josh was incredibly personal, professional, and an amazing listener who would work diligently to capture our special day. Josh helped us to understand the many options available to us as our videographer while using his skills and knowledge to guide us in the creation of a truly unique video. On the day of our wedding Andrew and Josh seamlessly transitioned from several hotels, the U.Va. Chapel, and to our reception at Veritas. The team captured each and every moment of the day from beginning to end. Josh and Andrew were also very unobtrusive. In the most positive way it can be said, we truly forgot that the team from Whiteflair Productions was even filming our wedding. Finally, our end product, our ceremony and summary videos, were absolutely incredible. The team at Whiteflair Productions managed to capture all of the joy, love, and excitement we felt in our video. We highly recommend Whiteflair Productions and would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Lindsey · Married on 08/02/2014

We had not originally planned on having a videographer for our wedding but after thinking it through decided we wanted to go ahead and book one. After lots of research and deliberation we went with Josh and his crew at Whiteflair productions. We were so happy with how our wedding film turned out and will forever cherish the way Josh documented our day! He is a true professional and will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Amazing videographer! He was early, stayed the whole day, and was very professional! He also worked well with our photographer. Cant wait to see the video!! Would recommend him to any one!

Sent on 07/10/2014
  • Mrs. Gravely

Deborah · Married on 04/26/2014

If anyone out there is up in the air about hiring someone to video your memories - HIRE JOSH!!! This young man is a very professional, compassionate and love-capturing videographer and I'm beyond ecstatic with our video. Do whatever you need to do to make this vendor work in your budget. Josh always responds in a timely manner to emails, phone calls, etc. He is open to hear your ideas and works easily with you. I don't think there was one special moment missed where the cameras weren't rolling! He gave us step-by-step instructions on what we needed to do and we didn't feel "posed" in any our shots - it just flowed naturally, just like our love for each other does. This guy has so much amazing talent and I promise you, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Jennifer · Married on 01/24/2014

Do everything you can to hire Josh as your videographer! We are more than satisfied, we are elated! He has such a gift and is so incredibly talented. He was able to capture our love and real emotion through video, just as we see and feel it in reality. Josh communicated in a timely manner which was important because we planned our wedding from another state! He was very professional and so easy to work with. He lead us through each shot and knew exactly what he wanted and was able to make us feel comfortable and not be stiff. We knew for us videography was a priority and are so thankful we have a video to show our children, grandchildren and future family. We now want him at every major event in our lives- he travels!

Sent on 02/02/2014

Kathy · Married on 08/10/2013

I was truly amazed at the whole experience. I had never done or even heard of anything like this but viewed the other videography's on the web site and was very interested. I was told step by step what would happen and what to expect. He was extremely professional and the positioning of the location while filming was inconspicuous, and never in the way. When telling him what things I would like to be filmed he was very attentive and asked questions to establish more of what exactly we wanted. When asking if there were suggestions he had many different ones that were a huge help. If we wanted to change something has very flexible and was quick to make the changes for us. The amount of professionalism and assuredness made us feel so confident in him that we were totally able to focus on our day instead of worrying about this part of our wedding. Then, we received the video.....we had no idea it would cause the reaction it did. We viewed the video together and cried. To watch our faces laughing and looking at each other with such love was extremely moving. There's no way we could remember that exact moment ever again and bits of the day that would be lost as well. We watched it again, 5 minutes later, and cried again! I will always and forever now have this video to look at. That, to us, is invaluable. We can not thank you enough for your services, we are more than satisfied and truly amazed at your work.

Sent on 10/05/2013

Janelle · Married on 06/08/2013

Josh did an amazing job in capturing our wedding day! We couldn't be happier with the quality of video he captured and created. It's something we'll be able to appreciate, treasure and share for many years to come!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Heather · Married on 12/01/2012

I truly believe we will one day look back and say, "We knew Josh from back when he did wedding videos..." This young man is professional, creative, cutting edge, innovative, personable, and kind. He helped capture a day and created a fantastic way of remembering it time and time again. I have already recommended him to a friend and would do it again.

Sent on 10/22/2013