Iron & Ivy Films

Lynchburg, VA View map

With a story-driven approach, Iron & Ivy Films specializes in crafting film-inspired fine art wedding films.

Iron & Ivy Films belives that every couple is different and has a unique story to tell. Iron & Ivy Films focuses on capturing raw emotion and crafting a visual art piece that truly conveys the love between you and your partner on your wedding day.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

1 User photo

• Blake
    Blake J. Married on 06/25/2022

No better wedding videographer

There are absolutely no words to describe how amazing our experience was with Brandi. From start to finish she was kind, creative, and supportive in all communications with us. The video she delivered us was my absolute favorite part of our wedding. I cannot tell you how many people told me "that is the best wedding video I have ever seen." It was more than a collection of recordings from our favorite day. She managed to convey our personalities and emotions throughout the whole video. The artistry and sentiment of Brandi is absolute mastery. Brandi, you are where you are supposed to be doing this. WE LOVE YOU.
  • Katrina
    Katrina B. Married on 04/16/2022

Amazing video and person

Brandi is amazing! I was referred to her from another videographer who was also from my hometown and had a similar style. I am so happy we went with Brandi for not only her videography skills, flawless transitions (we had a Hindu ceremony and Christian ceremony in the same day), but the fact that she is so personable and we kept in touch and developed a relationship long before the wedding! She exceeded our expectations of a piece of art that described all of the amazing aspects of our very diverse day. She also had wonderful suggestions so we would not have any regrets. My one criteria for choosing a videographer was- did their videos make me cry? And every time I watched hers, they did! So emotion provoking and stunning overall.
  • Katherine
    Katherine L. Married on 06/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding video we'll treasure forever

I had been watching Brandi’s videos for years, and she was my dream videographer, so I was so excited to have the opportunity to work with her and receive our own beautiful film! As soon as we received it, we immediately watched it at least five times in a row—Brandi perfectly captured the joy and excitement of our day, with gorgeous shots of the venue, snippets from our loved ones’ speeches, and footage of all the details. She was so easy to work with and captured everything that we wanted, while also making sure that we were comfortable and happy throughout the day. She also worked so well with our photographer to ensure that we got both the video footage and photos that we wanted. We also received all of the raw footage from our day, and we’re so excited to go through all the videos and relive the special memories of each one. We will treasure our wedding video forever. If you’re looking for a gorgeous film to perfectly capture the spirit of your day, we can’t recommend Iron & Ivy enough!
  • illustration stars

Team

Brandi Hall
Brandi Hall
Owner/Lead Filmmaker

Hi there! I’m Brandi. I'm a dog mom to two cute pups (Penny & Reese), I married my competitor (Josh Hall, also a wedding filmmaker!), I love traveling, hiking, fitness, and making clay earrings in my spare time. I'm a firm believer in equality, that love is love, and that women are strong.

I have a film-inspired style, and believe that no wedding film should be a "one size fits all" - every couple is different and has a very unique story to tell. I focus on capturing raw-emotion and crafting a visual art piece that truly convey's that story through cinema.

Lynchburg Lynchburg, VA, 24502
Location of (Iron & Ivy Films)
Charlottesville Charlottesville, VA, 22959

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding