Love Is In The Air

Forest, VA View map
4.9 out of 5 rating

Q. What sets Love Is In The Air apart from other businesses providing event services?

A. Love Is In The Air provides decor, cakes, catering, calligraphy, and flowers, and we perform all of these services ourselves instead of hiring other people to perform them, allieviating the stress of working with numerous vendors, and also guaranteeing that your event will be seamless, stress-free and that everything will coordinate together, carrying your vision from beginning to end.

Start your vision with us today @ 434-841-3444!

• Woman-owned

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Ricki
    Ricki L. Married on 05/29/2021

we love LIITA!

Our planning team could not have loved working with Mary and her team more. They showed up on time, put together beautiful flower arrangements, executed the decor set up, and put together a lovely meal for our clients. As a planner, I love working with a catering team that handles the decor details and set up so we can be focused on the couples needs and ensuring the overall logistics of the day are on track. Mary and the LIITA staff were an absolute joy to work with and I am looking forward to working with them again!
    Lesley Married on 10/10/2020

Exceptional!

Linda was an absolute delight to work with. She did our catering, florals, wedding cake, and table centerpieces. On our wedding day it rained and we had to quickly move to the indoor back-up plan. Without even having to ask, Linda made sure the fireplace was gorgeous beyond words. She was such a blessing to our day and everything was absolutely beautiful and tasty! We are so thankful we picked Linda to help make our day extra special. Book Love Is In The Air, now! You will not regret it. Thank you to Linda and all the Love Is In The Air staff!

Love Is In The Air's reply:

Thank you, Lesley! So glad you were pleased. Although I was your contact person, Mary and I worked closely together to make it all happen! You were a gorgeous bride and we wish you a beautiful forever marriage! We hope that "love is in the air" wherever you travel as husband and wife!
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 09/28/2019

Magical wedding

I may be biased but I'm pretty sure I had the most beautiful wedding ever and the reason: Mary and Love is in the Air. She and Linda were the first vendor we hired and they were involved from day one and I am so grateful to them! They helped us with so many recommendations for every aspect of the wedding too. My mom and I pulled photos and described what we wanted and she did that and so much more! Guests were taking photos left and right and it was absolutely stunning and magical, like a forest created in a ballroom. She did the florals inside and out and from the chandeliers and the bar and on the tree and worked tirelessly but was also so easy to get along with and thoughtful and creative and I couldn't be more pleased. And the bouqets! All of it! I wouldn't change a thing, and my mom does flowers for weddings but on this day needed to be mother of the bride which is why this was one of the most important vendor choices we made--and Mary NAILED IT. Thank you so much for giving me the most dreamy, fun, perfect wedding.
  • illustration stars

• Christa & Josh
    22 photos 路 06/27/2015

Pricing

Ashley Grace Bridal Ashley Grace Bridal Wedding Dresses

Linda and Mary are the sweetest ladies who will be sure to make your wedding day absolutely perfect! They are so easy to work with, professional, and do FABULOUS work! These women make such a talented team. Love is in the Air will work with you to make your wedding day vision a reality while making sure your day is stress free!

A Paper Wedding A Paper Wedding Wedding Invitations

Amazing company! They do such professional and gorgeous work! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Nicki Ahrens Photography Nicki Ahrens Photography Wedding Photographers

I loved working with Love Is In The Air at my past wedding. They are a extremely talented group of ladies who made the wedding absolutely beautiful. From the decor, the cake, the catering and the florals, everything was perfect. They were very pleasant to work with and they work very hard at what they do. I would highly recommend Love Is In The Air to any bride who is looking for a team who pays close attention to detail and really focuses on what you, as the bride, is looking for to create a wedding you have envisioned!

173A Vista Centre Drive Forest, VA, 24551

by appointment
Location of (Love Is In The Air)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding