16955 Forest Rd Suite F, Forest, VA 24551 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3

About Ashley Grace Bridal

A bridal store located in Forest, Virginia, Ashley Grace Bridal gives highly personalized services to every client who walks through their doors. This welcoming boutique offers clients dresses and accessories just as unique as the person wearing them. In addition, they also offer tuxedo rentals so grooms and their side of the party can look just as put together as the bride and bridesmaids.

Ashley Grace Bridal, can assist in providing attire for everyone, from the wedding party to the ring bearers and flower girls, to the parents of the happy couple. Available by appointment only, they offer bridal gowns in all sizes, as well as sample gowns for sale, plus tuxedos for sale and rent. They also provide cleaning services for all attire. Depending on the item, average turnaround time for a bridal gown is typically less than eight months. Inventory is brought in on a rotational season basis, and other options in the store include:

• Bridal belts

Videos 1 vídeo

67 Reviews for Ashley Grace Bridal

• Sarah

Sarah Evans · Getting married on 12/12/2020

Cannot Speak Highly Enough!

I met some of the team from Ashley Grace at a bridal show, and decided to book an appointment spur of the moment - zero regrets on this decision! It was the second dress shopping appointment I have had (the first being pretty uncomfortable, so I was apprehensive), and it was the BEST experience. They accommodated all my bridesmaids and friends in a beautifully maintained salon and private room, and helped my party participate in finding my dress. Ultimately I said "yes!" to a stunning gown with a price tag way below my budget, and they never pressed me or pushed dresses at me. Melissa, our consultant, went above and beyond to make the experience great for all of us, including finding accessories that matched perfectly and making sure we got tons of pictures. She has such a compassionate and encouraging energy. The whole team made the measuring and purchasing processes very discrete, double checked my order so I felt comfortable that they would provide the right dress, and I left feeling elated about my decision. I couldn't advocate for Ashley Grace Bridal enough! Thank you for such an amazing experience!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for such a wonderful and thoughtful review! It means the world to us that you would take the time to share your experience with us! You are such a beautiful bride inside and out. It was such a pleasure helping you find the perfect dress!
  • Danielle

Danielle Cordle · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Dream Dress

I got my dream dress from Ashley Grace! The staff was responsive and was quick to help me find the style of dress I was looking for. It was absolutely perfect and I am so excited to get married!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Danielle, we are so excited that you found your dream dress! So exciting! Congratulations! Thank you so much for sharing about your experience at AGB. We so appreciate you and your kindness towards our shop and staff.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ashley Grace Bridal Pricing

Ashley Grace Bridal Price Rates

Ashley Grace Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    Under $100
    $100 - $199
    $200 - $299
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Father of the Bride
    Father of the Groom
    Flower Girls
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Rentals
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally

Real Weddings

• Locks & Lashes Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ashley Grace Bridal is one of the best bridal shops I have ever worked alongside of! The owner and all the stylists are extremely gracious and down to earth! They love helping brides and their parties, as well as other vendors capture their desired style. I have never been disappointed with any interaction I have ever had!

• Love Is In The Air Wedding Caterers

The most beautiful gowns imaginable, combined with the sweetest, most friendly staff, make for the dream wedding dress experience. You will not be disappointed here and are guaranteed to find the dress of your dreams!!!

• 16955 Forest Rd Suite F Forest, 24551 See on map
    Location of (Ashley Grace Bridal)