16955 Forest Rd Suite F, Forest, VA 24551 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Pricing

About Ashley Grace Bridal

A bridal store located in Forest, Virginia, Ashley Grace Bridal gives highly personalized services to every client who walks through their doors. This welcoming boutique offers clients dresses and accessories just as unique as the person wearing them. In addition, they also offer tuxedo rentals so grooms and their side of the party can look just as put together as the bride and bridesmaids.

Ashley Grace Bridal, can assist in providing attire for everyone, from the wedding party to the ring bearers and flower girls, to the parents of the happy couple. Available by appointment only, they offer bridal gowns in all sizes, as well as sample gowns for sale, plus tuxedos for sale and rent. They also provide cleaning services for all attire. Depending on the item, average turnaround time for a bridal gown is typically less than eight months. Inventory is brought in on a rotational season basis, and other options in the store include:

• Bridal belts

Ashley Grace Bridal 6
Ashley Grace Bridal 7
  • Taylor

Taylor Mathews · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Amazing service, felt very special the whole time!

Found the dress of my dreams and ended up coming back twice in one day, they helped me the whole time in making decisions. They also have a lot of extra perks like a personalized hanger and tag sewn into the dress!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Yay to finding your dream dress! You are going to make a beautiful bride--no doubt! We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us at Ashley Grace. We love spoiling our brides! Thanks for your kind review!

Sherry Mcfaden · Getting married on 12/22/2019

Amazingly wonderful and easy!

I had the most amazing, refreshing experience shopping for my wedding dress at AGB. Emma was my wonderful consultant with Alaina assisting. I truly had no idea what I was looking for and Emma pointed me in the right direction. Both ladies were so kind, amazingly helpful, just a joy to work with. What I thought was going to be a difficult, draining experience was made fun and easy by their expertise. I was truly blessed and grateful for them. I had my dress picked within an hour with two other dresses as close runner-ups. I highly recommend AGB! You’ll be blessed. Ask for Emma!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! We are overjoyed to hear you had such a great experience at our shop with Emma and Alana. We are so excited for you and cannot wait to see the photos from your wedding day! Blessings to you as you continue wedding planning!
  • Megan

Megan · Getting married on 12/21/2019

Intimate and Individualized

Finding my wedding dress at Ashley Grace Bridal on my very first dress shopping trip was a dream. The shop is organized cleanly and beautifully, with gowns in many different styles and at reasonable price points. The team is honest and helpful when explaining designers' collections and deals/sales they have going on. What really got me were the little thoughtful details- cookies and private bridal suites with cozy couches made me and my party feel right at home!

My assistant Lauren was amazing! She had such a conversational, warm, and genuine personality. She listened well and gently guided me through the dress process, but also took the time to get to know more about me, my fiancé, and my story. I ended up falling in love with a dress in a style I wasn't originally considering, and it's all thanks to Lauren's picks! I can be a pretty self-conscious shopper, but Lauren made me feel so comfortable and cared for during my entire visit. Loved having her there to hug and hand me tissues as I cried on the pedestal!

Ashley Grace Bridal will treat you like the special Bride-to-Be that you are!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Megan, you are such a gem! Helping you find your dream dress was so special and such a treat for us. Your dress is just perfect for you!!! We are so happy to know that finding your dress was a dream experience; we always want all of our brides to feel comfortable and right at home in our store, so we are overyjoyed to know that you did! Thank you so much for all of your kind words and for choosing Ashley Grace. We are so, so excited for you!!!

Ashley Grace Bridal Pricing

Ashley Grace Bridal Price Rates

Ashley Grace Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally

• Locks & Lashes
    Locks & Lashes Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ashley Grace Bridal is one of the best bridal shops I have ever worked alongside of! The owner and all the stylists are extremely gracious and down to earth! They love helping brides and their parties, as well as other vendors capture their desired style. I have never been disappointed with any interaction I have ever had!

• Love Is In The Air
    Love Is In The Air Wedding Caterers

The most beautiful gowns imaginable, combined with the sweetest, most friendly staff, make for the dream wedding dress experience. You will not be disappointed here and are guaranteed to find the dress of your dreams!!!

• 16955 Forest Rd Suite F Forest, 24551 See on map