The One Bridal Salon

Charlottesville, Virginia View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The One Bridal Salon is an upscale bridal boutique located in downtown Charlottesville, Virginia. When you visit The One, the focus is solely on you. You can expect an elegant, relaxed, memorable shopping experience. Peggie Donowitz, owner of The One Bridal Salon, looks forward to helping you select the couture wedding gown of your dreams.

With its bright environment, large dressing rooms, comfortable sitting area, and oversized mirrors, The One Bridal Salon offers a beautiful environment in which to select your perfect dress. To ensure an unsurpassed experience for each client, the salon is open by appointment only. The One occasionally holds sample sales and trunk shows, too. Alterations are available on site, and new designs arrive seasonally. Turnaround time for the average wedding gown is six to eight months. In addition to wedding gowns, The One Bridal Salon also offers the following wedding accessories:

• Bridal belts
  • Hair accessories
  • Jewelry
  • Veils
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Eve M. Getting married on 06/10/2023

Perfection!

The best! Truly! The store was immaculately decorated, bright and clean. They do private appointments which was incredibly helpful as it can be a bit of an emotional experience. Peggy asked me a few questions about my vision for my wedding, my dress and myself and brought over the perfect dress. Literally the first one she showed me ended up being THE ONE! We tried on several different ones that were all absolutely gorgeous but I ended up going with the very first one I tried on. It was such a wonderful experience and one that I will treasure for the rest of my life! Thank you SO so so much! 🤍

The One Bridal Salon's reply:

Eve,
    We loved that we were able to help you find the perfect dress, and that you enjoyed the experience enough to write such a lovely and thoughtful review.
    You are so welcome
    Peggie
  • Jordan
    Jordan H. Getting married on 12/03/2022

Great Experience at The One Bridal Salon

I got my dress at The One Bridal Salon this weekend, and we had a great experience. I came with my Mom- and the salon is great because it's an intimate experience (they only do 1 bride at a time). They did a great job of making me comfortable throughout the process. Very excited for my dress to arrive!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

603 W Main St Charlottesville, Virginia, 22903
Location of (The One Bridal Salon)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding