Ashley Grace Bridal Reviews

Ashley Grace Bridal 1
Ashley Grace Bridal 2
Ashley Grace Bridal 3

Kat · Getting married on 10/19/2019

The store is adorable! There's plenty of relaxing room for my whole bridal party to view the dresses I tried on. Lauren was amazing! She listened & went above & beyond to help me find the perfect dress! There are tons of different styles so every bride can find her perfect dress! Lauren made it fun & did not put any pressure on me. With her help I found my perfect wedding dress! I'd recommend Ashley Grace for anyone!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Kat! We are delighted to hear you had such a wonderful experience at our shop and with your stylist Lauren. We are so excited that you are an AG Bride! You are going to be such a beautiful bride!

Ashleigh · Getting married on 08/17/2019

First time to Ashley Grace Bridal and I was in love. Lauren was a treat to work with and may have found me my dream dress. Like, I seriously didn't want to take it off I loved it that much. I look forward to visiting the boutique again this time with my entourage. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Ashleigh, Thank you for taking the time to review us!! We are so excited for you and are delighted to know you had such a wonderful experience at our shop and with our stylist Lauren! Congratulations to you!! :)

Natalie Boston · Getting married on 06/29/2019

First stop and I found my dress!!

I had never tried on wedding dresses before, but Ashley Grace did an amazing job at helping me look at their selection, try on different styles, and find my dress!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Natalie! We are delighted to hear we were your first stop in your dress search and that we were able to help you find your perfect dress. You are going to be a beautiful bride!

Michelle · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Oh my gosh I don't even know where to begin.. this place is AMAZING. I went wedding dress shopping for the FIRST time yesterday and found my perfect dress! Lauren was my bridal consultant and she is absolutely wonderful. She went above and beyond for me and my friends/family. It was so fun trying on so many dresses and she talked me through everything with so much knowledge. We were the only party there at the time and we had the whole place to ourselves which was awesome! We just walked around having fun and picking all different kinds of dresses. The rooms are so spacious and comfortable and welcoming. If you're in the market for a wedding dress, you HAVE to go here! Also, the dresses are super affordable. Lauren totally understood me and my style quickly and knew what I would like. I'm pretty sure she was the one who actually pulled my wedding dress, so me and my party must've overlooked it! I promise you won't regret coming here!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

We are so excited to hear you had such a great experience at AGB, Michelle! You looked absolutely stunning in your dress and we cannot wait to see the photos from your wedding day! Thank you for taking the time to review us! :)

Emily · Getting married on 06/01/2019

I cannot say enough good things about this shop! Last week, I came in to check out the "fall in love" sales event without a formal appointment (and close to closing might I add) and all of my needs were catered to and more. Actually, the owner kept apologizing to US about being unable to be with us more, even though it was really our fault we came in without an appointment and on such a busy day. However, they made sure we had a suite, a stylist, and the owner even chatted with us before we left, getting to know us and sharing all the details about the store. I was then 100% sure I wanted to come back and support this amazing place! As a bride, you want this season of life to be as special as possible. All of the staff at AGB understand that and truly make that happen. The kindness that everyone I interacted with exuded, made the experience so fun and comfortable. They truly have a dress/style for everyone. The rooms are incredibly spacious, private, and comfortable. Their price range is also incredibly reasonable. Huge shout out to Bethany for being so supportive and helping me in saying yes to the dress today, i'm so happy!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us Emily. We are overjoyed to know that you had such a great experience when you were here in our shop. Congratulations on finding the perfect dress! We know you are going to be stunning on your wedding day! Again, thank you!

Stephanie and Tom · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Exceeded my expectations of all salons

What a seriously amazing experience! First of all, I should mention that (even though it sounds silly) I was hesistant about going to such a nice shop in fear of being looked down upon for my tight budget or feel pressured to splurge... not the case here. I felt truly special from the moment I walked in. These ladies welcomed me with open arms as I called about stopping by without an appointment just after another shop really dissappointed me. My mother and I would have then parted ways back to our corresponding (and far) towns... what a save! Upon arrival, everyone was so attentive and my stylist, Bethany was soooo great! I left with an amazing dress I can’t stop thinking about. OH YEAH AND... I’m a curvy bride! Finding a flattering dress was not a problem at all! I would not trade the experience for ANYTHING. I will be telling all my friends about this shop!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for an incredible review! We are so happy you found your perfect dress for your special day. Nothing makes us more thrilled than knowing you enjoyed your experience with us and felt so welcomed in our store. You will make the most beautiful bride!

Jess · Getting married on 04/20/2019

Patient, kind, knowledgable

They were wonderful to work with and I'm thankful to have bought my dress from them! Every question I had was answered with patience and understanding. Thank you :)

Sent on 10/31/2018

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Jessica! We are so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us! It was such a pleasure helping you find the perfect dress!

Heather · Getting married on 03/02/2019

My mom and I stopped by for an impromptu visit to look at dresses on a rainy day and ended up spending a fun-filled hour with Lauren and the rest of the incredible staff, trying on dresses and getting ideas for my sister and I. I love the Maggie Sottero gowns and will be back to "say yes"!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Heather! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so glad you stopped in and can't wait to see you and your mom back in to say "Yes" to your dress!! :)

Lindsey · Getting married on 01/19/2019

This place is THE place for brides to go in the Lynchburg/Forest/Bedford area. The store was BEAUTIFUL and the inventory they had was AMAZING. They have really mastered the art of customer service. They pampered me and worked with me on my style needs. I can't say enough positive things about this place. Ladies, please do not miss out on this place!

Kait · Married on 11/17/2018

I loved everything about my experience at Ashley Grace Bridal! I went to two bridal shops before visiting AG and the environment and service I found at Ashley Grace was so much more special and unique! The rooms are beautiful and everyone who works there makes sure that finding the perfect dress is a special experience! They truly have a desire to find a dress that captures the personality and style of the bride. I can’t wait to wear my gown, I didn’t want to take it off!!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Ashley Grace Bridal 4

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Kait, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience. We are so glad that you found the dress of your dreams at our shop! Thank you again for taking the time to review us! :)

Anya · Married on 10/20/2018

I had a great wedding shopping experience at his bridal salon! The whole team was very supportive and helpful. I am especially thankful to Lauren, who helped me find the dress of my dreams! I recommend this store to everyone who wants to have a premier wedding dress shopping experience!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for sweet words and taking the time to review us! We look forward to seeing you again soon to pick up your dress! Congratulations again!

Tiffany Meece · Married on 10/18/2018

Amazing!

Lauren was amazing and so was the owner. I cannot have done this without her. And the owner was helping with Tinslee (my niece that is 3) and she was letting her color on the chalk board. Seriously the best experience I can ever had wanted.

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Ashley Grace Bridal 5

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Tiffany, thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We are so excited you found the dress of your dreams and had a great experience at AGB! You are going to be the most beautiful bride! Thanks again!

Kate · Married on 10/13/2018

Taylor is absolutely lovely, hospitable, positive, and kind! The store is elegant and beautiful! My mom, aunt, sister, and best friend were all able to sit comfortably in the rooms. Working in hospitality myself, I was very impressed with the entire operation.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Kate, you are the sweetest! Yes, we love Taylor she is so kind :) I'm so glad we made such a good impression on you. Thank you for stopping by and allowing us to be apart of your big day!

Caitlin · Married on 09/22/2018

Lauren at Ashley Grace Bridal was absolutely amazing! She was so attentive and caring. I felt like she really cared about my wedding day and my dress! The store is beautiful and welcoming. The dressing rooms are just amazing. The whole experience made my day! I will recommend every bride I know to come here!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

We truly appreciate your kind words about us at Ashley Grace! It means so much, Caitlin! You deserve to feel so special as a bride. Nothing makes us happier than knowing that you loved your experience AND you found the perfect dress! We can't wait until it arrives in our store! Thank you again for such an amazing review!

Meredith · Married on 09/22/2018

I would highly recommend Ashley Grace Bridal to any Bride that wishes to make wedding dress shopping a truly unique experience. It is one of the only Bridal boutiques in Lynchburg that provides a relaxed and helpful experience for the Bride to find her dream dress. They have a wide selection of different styles to choose from, beautiful and spacious dressing rooms, and undivided attention from your personal bridal consultant! Everyone who works at Ashley Grace Bridal is extremely sweet and so helpful — my consultant was actually the one who found THE dress that I am wearing on my wedding day! I could tell that Ashley Grace's main focus was to make each bride feel comfortable and ultimately thrilled with their dress choice. I never once felt like they were trying to quickly sell me something and get me out the door. It was definitely a fun and memorable experience for me.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Meredith! Thank you so much for sharing about your dress shopping experience with us! We are so glad to hear you had such a memorable experience. You are going to be such a beautiful bride and we cannot wait to see the pictures from your big day!! :)

Avonlea · Married on 09/13/2018

Ashley Grace Bridal is by far the bridal boutique. Customer service here was better than any other bridal shop I have gone to, they are truly kind, helpful, and knowledgeable! My family was in town from Wisconsin and got in a little late that night, but my appointment was supposed to be the next morning so I knew they would be exhausted. I called them and they were so willing to change the schedule around! The dress selection is OUTSTANDING! The prices are great! I strongly suggest getting your special dress at Ashley Grace Bridal!!

Sent on 04/07/2018
    Ashley Grace Bridal 6

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Avonlea! Thank you so much for sharing this incredible review! It was such a delight helping you find your dream wedding dress! We are so glad you came into our shop. We can't wait to see the beautiful pictures from your wedding day! It's going to be perfect! Thanks again for the review!

Meghan · Married on 09/08/2018

I LOVE Ashley Grace Bridal! I recently went to AG and tried on wedding gowns for the first time. With no intention on buying a dress that day, due to my indecisiveness, I planned to try gowns on and hoped to fall in love. Not only did I fall in love with AG, the employees, and the beautiful building; I also fell in love with my dream dress! From the moment we walked through the doors I felt like a bride and it was all so real. I was embraced by all of the staff members there. I was greeted with congratulations and smiles and everyone trying to help me and my friends and family look through the store(which is filled with beautiful, top of the line yet affordable gowns). My guests and I felt right at home- and to me that was a huge deal. The experience we received far exceeded what I had imagined. I will never forget that day and how great everyone made me feel. The employees at AG left me wanting to come back to visit! Thank you Ashley Grace Bridal for being everything this bride could've hoped for!

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Meghan, we are truly so honored by your words! Thank you so much! Finding your wedding dress should be a day that you remember forever -- we're so glad that your experience was unforgettable! We are thrilled for you and to have you as one of our brides, and we can't wait until your dress arrives!
  • maggiemoo

Emily · Married on 09/01/2018

I had an amazing experience at Ashley Grace Bridal! It was the second shop I went to on my dress hunt out of the five I visited. My consultant Lauren was fantastic! She listened to what I was hoping for, respected my budget, and was so positive, kind, and helpful. I even found my dream dress! I drove from Roanoke, and I'll have to say, it was so worth it!

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Emily! We appreciate your kind words so much. Thank you for making the drive to see us; we're so glad that you found your dream dress and also had a fantastic experience! We're honored to have you as one of our beautiful brides!

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2018

If I could give Ashley Grace 10 stars I would... They were patient with me choosing different dresses/styles during my appointment. But they really were the best when I had major anxiety about my dress a couple days later. Even though they normally don't let you change your mind once you pick your dress, they made an exception and they were going to let me order a different dress. We ended up keeping the one I originally picked. They even had great recommendations for alterations. Event though they are busy since they are in near Lynchburg, but I felt like I really mattered - no matter what my budget was. BONUS: They embroidered my new initials in the dress lining and gave me a custom hanger with my new last name.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Stephanie we are so glad you had such a great experience here at Ashley Grace! We love being able to help our brides and we are delighted to hear you received great service! Thank you for taking the time to review us!!

Rebecca · Married on 08/18/2018

I had stopped at another shop in Lynchburg that had extremely limited dresses in anything above a size 10, and was feeling pretty awful about it. On a whim went to Ashley Grace Bridal (I had driven 2 hours to go to the other bridal shop and didn't want my whole day to be a bust). The ladies at Ashley Grace were very nice about me being a walk-in, and made me feel very welcome. They immediately pulled several dresses within my budget based on the few things I said I liked, and I had found THE dress by the 3rd one. They were never pushy, made me feel very comfortable, and really listened to what I liked or disliked to keep in mind for future dresses to try on. I couldn't have asked for a better shopping experience.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Rebecca your words are so sweet! We are overjoyed to know you had such a wonderful experience here at our shop and found the dress of your dreams! You are going to be such a beautiful bride! :)
  • Isabella

Isabella · Married on 06/02/2018

This store is the perfect place for any girl to find her wedding dress. The ladies working are the most kind and loving women, they want the best for you and your big day and will go above and beyond to make sure you are happy. They have multiple different designers and 100+ dresses in a very affordable price range. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Isabella, We are so happy you found the dress of your dreams. You will look absolutely stunning on your wedding day; we cannot wait to see pictures!

Taylor · Married on 05/20/2018

I highly recommend Ashley Grace Bridal to any bride looking for the perfect dress and wonderful, caring people to help her find it. Ashley Grace was the very first boutique I looked in for my dress and I found it after trying on only 7 dresses! I also found the perfect matching veil and jewelry too! Abby and Lauren were absolutely sweethearts, and just all of the girls that worked there really genuinely showed that they cared about my experience. I can assure you, you will never find a more generous and thoughtful owner at a bridal store than Mrs. Thomas. She came into the store just for me to make sure that I left having found the dress of my dreams! I cannot thank her enough for her time, and really just making this one of the most memorable days of my life! I'm still glowing about the experience and I wish this for all brides! Thank you so much Ashley Grace Bridal!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Thank you Taylor! We absolutely loved having you in, and cannot wait for pictures of the big day!

Alesha · Married on 04/28/2018

When I got to Ashley grace I didn't know what to get until they helped me look for the perfect dress and I bought it that day with the veil of course now I can't wait to get my dress and be married next April!

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Alesha, thank you for the 5-star review! We couldn't be happier for you, and we're so excited that you found the perfect dress! We are so thankful that you are an Ashley Grace bride!

Amy · Married on 04/14/2018

Absolutely loved Ashley Grace Bridal!! The overall experience was fantastic! The staff were amazing and very helpful and even accommodated scheduling my appointment to while I was in town as I was coming out of state!! I couldn't have asked for a better experience in finding my dream dress!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Amy, we're so glad that you came to see us and found the most perfect gown for your special day! Thank you so much for the kind words about your experience with us!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/31/2018

I haven't bought my dress yet and still have some places to visit, but I just have to comment on how great of an experience I had at Ashley Grace Bridal this past weekend. I felt like I was on Say Yes to the Dress! Compared to the other places I've been so far, no other shop has topped the service and that attention that I received here. The dresses were gorgeous, the staff was kind and knowledgeable, and prices were reasonable for the quality of material and design. While I did find a dress I love, it was a bit out of my price point, so I'm going to continue looking. But I can't see enough great things about this place! Who knows - maybe my favorite dress will go on sale someday!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Ashley Grace Bridal's reply:

Stephanie, you are so sweet! Thank you for sharing about your experience with us! We are so honored by your words and grateful to know you enjoyed your experience as a bride. You will be such a beautiful bride!