22 Reviews for Ashley Grace Bridal

Trunk Shows (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Tuxedo Rentals (1)
22 Ashley Grace Bridal Reviews

My mom and I stopped by for an impromptu visit to look at dresses on a rainy day and ended up spending a fun-filled hour with Lauren and the rest of the incredible staff, trying on dresses and getting ideas for my sister and I. I love the Maggie Sottero gowns and will be back to "say yes"!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great wedding shopping experience at his bridal salon! The whole team was very supportive and helpful. I am especially thankful to Lauren, who helped me find the dress of my dreams! I recommend this store to everyone who wants to have a premier wedding dress shopping experience!

Profile Picture Anya, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

Taylor is absolutely lovely, hospitable, positive, and kind! The store is elegant and beautiful! My mom, aunt, sister, and best friend were all able to sit comfortably in the rooms. Working in hospitality myself, I was very impressed with the entire operation.

Profile Picture Kate, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I LOVE Ashley Grace Bridal! I recently went to AG and tried on wedding gowns for the first time. With no intention on buying a dress that day, due to my indecisiveness, I planned to try gowns on and hoped to fall in love. Not only did I fall in love with AG, the employees, and the beautiful building; I also fell in love with my dream dress! From the moment we walked through the doors I felt like a bride and it was all so real. I was embraced by all of the staff members there. I was greeted with congratulations and smiles and everyone trying to help me and my friends and family look through the store(which is filled with beautiful, top of the line yet affordable gowns). My guests and I felt right at home- and to me that was a huge deal. The experience we received far exceeded what I had imagined. I will never forget that day and how great everyone made me feel. The employees at AG left me wanting to come back to visit! Thank you Ashley Grace Bridal for being everything this bride could've hoped for!

Profile Picture Meghan , 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an amazing experience at Ashley Grace Bridal! It was the second shop I went to on my dress hunt out of the five I visited. My consultant Lauren was fantastic! She listened to what I was hoping for, respected my budget, and was so positive, kind, and helpful. I even found my dream dress! I drove from Roanoke, and I'll have to say, it was so worth it!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils, Appts. Only

I had stopped at another shop in Lynchburg that had extremely limited dresses in anything above a size 10, and was feeling pretty awful about it. On a whim went to Ashley Grace Bridal (I had driven 2 hours to go to the other bridal shop and didn't want my whole day to be a bust). The ladies at Ashley Grace were very nice about me being a walk-in, and made me feel very welcome. They immediately pulled several dresses within my budget based on the few things I said I liked, and I had found THE dress by the 3rd one. They were never pushy, made me feel very comfortable, and really listened to what I liked or disliked to keep in mind for future dresses to try on. I couldn't have asked for a better shopping experience.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This store is the perfect place for any girl to find her wedding dress. The ladies working are the most kind and loving women, they want the best for you and your big day and will go above and beyond to make sure you are happy. They have multiple different designers and 100+ dresses in a very affordable price range. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Isabella, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils, Bride, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen

I highly recommend Ashley Grace Bridal to any bride looking for the perfect dress and wonderful, caring people to help her find it. Ashley Grace was the very first boutique I looked in for my dress and I found it after trying on only 7 dresses! I also found the perfect matching veil and jewelry too! Abby and Lauren were absolutely sweethearts, and just all of the girls that worked there really genuinely showed that they cared about my experience. I can assure you, you will never find a more generous and thoughtful owner at a bridal store than Mrs. Thomas. She came into the store just for me to make sure that I left having found the dress of my dreams! I cannot thank her enough for her time, and really just making this one of the most memorable days of my life! I'm still glowing about the experience and I wish this for all brides! Thank you so much Ashley Grace Bridal!

Profile Picture Taylor , 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

When I got to Ashley grace I didn't know what to get until they helped me look for the perfect dress and I bought it that day with the veil of course now I can't wait to get my dress and be married next April!

Profile Picture Alesha, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Absolutely loved Ashley Grace Bridal!! The overall experience was fantastic! The staff were amazing and very helpful and even accommodated scheduling my appointment to while I was in town as I was coming out of state!! I couldn't have asked for a better experience in finding my dream dress!!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I haven't bought my dress yet and still have some places to visit, but I just have to comment on how great of an experience I had at Ashley Grace Bridal this past weekend. I felt like I was on Say Yes to the Dress! Compared to the other places I've been so far, no other shop has topped the service and that attention that I received here. The dresses were gorgeous, the staff was kind and knowledgeable, and prices were reasonable for the quality of material and design. While I did find a dress I love, it was a bit out of my price point, so I'm going to continue looking. But I can't see enough great things about this place! Who knows - maybe my favorite dress will go on sale someday!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The service was wonderful! My consultant made me feel so respected and like I was prepping for my dream day and relationship!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Bride, Appts. Only, Sample Sales

Ashley Grace is one of the newer bridal salons in the Lynchburg area. To be quite honest, I was a little worried going in there because it looked very upscale and out of my budget; however, I made an appointment anyway and boy was I pleased! They have a wide range of dresses at many different price points, it was a breeze staying within my budget! I ended up making two trips here, and thank goodness for the owner Theresa. After trying on TONS of gowns that just weren't hitting the mark she put me into a gown that I really was not excited to try on (by the looks of it on the hanger) but I feel in love. It ended up being the dress for me! Attention is on you the entire time you are there, and they really want to find a dress that suits each bride's unique style. Thanks Theresa and Lauren for playing such a huge role in my big day!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Cleaning, Preservation, Bridal Gowns, Bride

The best experience! It was personal, private, and every dress was breath taking. The store was perfect and everything I could've imagined. I found my dress and I couldn't be happier. Thank you again to all of the ladies at Ashley Grace!

Profile Picture Hallie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

I could not be happier with the service and overall quality, from start to finish everything was excellent. Gorgeous dresses and super helpful staff for some like myself that felt a little overwhelmed.

Profile Picture Ashley , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This was the most wonderful experience! I went to a couple of places and the service and quality of these other locations did not even compare to Ashley Grace! Lauren helped me pick my dress, but all of the other employees I talked to were absolutely amazing as well. There are not enough good words to express how much I loved my experience at this store!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This place is THE BEST. Out of the four dress boutiques I went to (all in Lynchburg), Ashley Grace gave me the absolute best shopping experience. The staff is all so amazing, the dresses and accessories are all beautiful, and the prices are very reasonable. I cannot recommend this location enough.

Profile Picture User7837285, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Ashley Grace was not only the first place I tried on wedding gowns but where I found my dream dress. I had a budget and was worried I wouldn't be able to find a gorgeous gown within that budget but I was able to here.. plus get a hair accessory too! The facility was gorgeous, the staff was so friendly and helpful and it made the overall experience unforgettable. I would definitely recommend any bride trying Ashley Grace!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went into Ashley Grace having already purchased a dress at an out-of-town location and needing accessories. I hadn't made an appointment because that's all I needed to look at but they happened to have my dress and let me try it on to match the accessories. They had a great selection of everything I needed and I ended up purchasing shoes, jewelry, a veil, and a belt all there. They had a lot of beautiful dresses too. The customer service was fantastic! Extremely helpful and made me feel comfortable. Prices were totally reasonable! Awesome experience and highly recommended!

Profile Picture Callie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They were by far the nicest bridal boutique and overall experience that I had during my dress shopping. The stylist were so sweet, the environment was gorgeous, and the dresses were amazing and very reasonably priced.

Profile Picture Savannah, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I love my time spent trying on gowns here. They want to make you feel your most beautiful and won’t stop until you do! Incredible service and a great variety of gowns.

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Garters, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Appts. Only, Bride, Flower Girls