29 Reviews for Ashley Grace Bridal

Father of Bride (1)
Trunk Shows (1)
Tuxedo Rentals (1)
29 Ashley Grace Bridal Reviews

The store is adorable! There's plenty of relaxing room for my whole bridal party to view the dresses I tried on. Lauren was amazing! She listened & went above & beyond to help me find the perfect dress! There are tons of different styles so every bride can find her perfect dress! Lauren made it fun & did not put any pressure on me. With her help I found my perfect wedding dress! I'd recommend Ashley Grace for anyone!!!!

Profile Picture Kat, 10/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

First time to Ashley Grace Bridal and I was in love. Lauren was a treat to work with and may have found me my dream dress. Like, I seriously didn't want to take it off I loved it that much. I look forward to visiting the boutique again this time with my entourage. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 8/17/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My mom and I stopped by for an impromptu visit to look at dresses on a rainy day and ended up spending a fun-filled hour with Lauren and the rest of the incredible staff, trying on dresses and getting ideas for my sister and I. I love the Maggie Sottero gowns and will be back to "say yes"!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved everything about my experience at Ashley Grace Bridal! I went to two bridal shops before visiting AG and the environment and service I found at Ashley Grace was so much more special and unique! The rooms are beautiful and everyone who works there makes sure that finding the perfect dress is a special experience! They truly have a desire to find a dress that captures the personality and style of the bride. I can’t wait to wear my gown, I didn’t want to take it off!!

Profile Picture Kait, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

I had a great wedding shopping experience at his bridal salon! The whole team was very supportive and helpful. I am especially thankful to Lauren, who helped me find the dress of my dreams! I recommend this store to everyone who wants to have a premier wedding dress shopping experience!

Profile Picture Anya, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

Taylor is absolutely lovely, hospitable, positive, and kind! The store is elegant and beautiful! My mom, aunt, sister, and best friend were all able to sit comfortably in the rooms. Working in hospitality myself, I was very impressed with the entire operation.

Profile Picture Kate, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Lauren at Ashley Grace Bridal was absolutely amazing! She was so attentive and caring. I felt like she really cared about my wedding day and my dress! The store is beautiful and welcoming. The dressing rooms are just amazing. The whole experience made my day! I will recommend every bride I know to come here!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride

I would highly recommend Ashley Grace Bridal to any Bride that wishes to make wedding dress shopping a truly unique experience. It is one of the only Bridal boutiques in Lynchburg that provides a relaxed and helpful experience for the Bride to find her dream dress. They have a wide selection of different styles to choose from, beautiful and spacious dressing rooms, and undivided attention from your personal bridal consultant! Everyone who works at Ashley Grace Bridal is extremely sweet and so helpful — my consultant was actually the one who found THE dress that I am wearing on my wedding day! I could tell that Ashley Grace's main focus was to make each bride feel comfortable and ultimately thrilled with their dress choice. I never once felt like they were trying to quickly sell me something and get me out the door. It was definitely a fun and memorable experience for me.

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Ashley Grace Bridal is by far the bridal boutique. Customer service here was better than any other bridal shop I have gone to, they are truly kind, helpful, and knowledgeable! My family was in town from Wisconsin and got in a little late that night, but my appointment was supposed to be the next morning so I knew they would be exhausted. I called them and they were so willing to change the schedule around! The dress selection is OUTSTANDING! The prices are great! I strongly suggest getting your special dress at Ashley Grace Bridal!!

Profile Picture Avonlea, 9/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Appts. Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Bride, Flower Girls

I LOVE Ashley Grace Bridal! I recently went to AG and tried on wedding gowns for the first time. With no intention on buying a dress that day, due to my indecisiveness, I planned to try gowns on and hoped to fall in love. Not only did I fall in love with AG, the employees, and the beautiful building; I also fell in love with my dream dress! From the moment we walked through the doors I felt like a bride and it was all so real. I was embraced by all of the staff members there. I was greeted with congratulations and smiles and everyone trying to help me and my friends and family look through the store(which is filled with beautiful, top of the line yet affordable gowns). My guests and I felt right at home- and to me that was a huge deal. The experience we received far exceeded what I had imagined. I will never forget that day and how great everyone made me feel. The employees at AG left me wanting to come back to visit! Thank you Ashley Grace Bridal for being everything this bride could've hoped for!

Profile Picture Meghan , 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an amazing experience at Ashley Grace Bridal! It was the second shop I went to on my dress hunt out of the five I visited. My consultant Lauren was fantastic! She listened to what I was hoping for, respected my budget, and was so positive, kind, and helpful. I even found my dream dress! I drove from Roanoke, and I'll have to say, it was so worth it!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils, Appts. Only

I love my time spent trying on gowns here. They want to make you feel your most beautiful and won’t stop until you do! Incredible service and a great variety of gowns.

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Garters, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Appts. Only, Bride, Flower Girls

If I could give Ashley Grace 10 stars I would... They were patient with me choosing different dresses/styles during my appointment. But they really were the best when I had major anxiety about my dress a couple days later. Even though they normally don't let you change your mind once you pick your dress, they made an exception and they were going to let me order a different dress. We ended up keeping the one I originally picked. They even had great recommendations for alterations. Event though they are busy since they are in near Lynchburg, but I felt like I really mattered - no matter what my budget was. BONUS: They embroidered my new initials in the dress lining and gave me a custom hanger with my new last name.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils

I had stopped at another shop in Lynchburg that had extremely limited dresses in anything above a size 10, and was feeling pretty awful about it. On a whim went to Ashley Grace Bridal (I had driven 2 hours to go to the other bridal shop and didn't want my whole day to be a bust). The ladies at Ashley Grace were very nice about me being a walk-in, and made me feel very welcome. They immediately pulled several dresses within my budget based on the few things I said I liked, and I had found THE dress by the 3rd one. They were never pushy, made me feel very comfortable, and really listened to what I liked or disliked to keep in mind for future dresses to try on. I couldn't have asked for a better shopping experience.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This store is the perfect place for any girl to find her wedding dress. The ladies working are the most kind and loving women, they want the best for you and your big day and will go above and beyond to make sure you are happy. They have multiple different designers and 100+ dresses in a very affordable price range. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Isabella, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils, Bride, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen

I highly recommend Ashley Grace Bridal to any bride looking for the perfect dress and wonderful, caring people to help her find it. Ashley Grace was the very first boutique I looked in for my dress and I found it after trying on only 7 dresses! I also found the perfect matching veil and jewelry too! Abby and Lauren were absolutely sweethearts, and just all of the girls that worked there really genuinely showed that they cared about my experience. I can assure you, you will never find a more generous and thoughtful owner at a bridal store than Mrs. Thomas. She came into the store just for me to make sure that I left having found the dress of my dreams! I cannot thank her enough for her time, and really just making this one of the most memorable days of my life! I'm still glowing about the experience and I wish this for all brides! Thank you so much Ashley Grace Bridal!

Profile Picture Taylor , 5/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

When I got to Ashley grace I didn't know what to get until they helped me look for the perfect dress and I bought it that day with the veil of course now I can't wait to get my dress and be married next April!

Profile Picture Alesha, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Absolutely loved Ashley Grace Bridal!! The overall experience was fantastic! The staff were amazing and very helpful and even accommodated scheduling my appointment to while I was in town as I was coming out of state!! I couldn't have asked for a better experience in finding my dream dress!!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I haven't bought my dress yet and still have some places to visit, but I just have to comment on how great of an experience I had at Ashley Grace Bridal this past weekend. I felt like I was on Say Yes to the Dress! Compared to the other places I've been so far, no other shop has topped the service and that attention that I received here. The dresses were gorgeous, the staff was kind and knowledgeable, and prices were reasonable for the quality of material and design. While I did find a dress I love, it was a bit out of my price point, so I'm going to continue looking. But I can't see enough great things about this place! Who knows - maybe my favorite dress will go on sale someday!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The service was wonderful! My consultant made me feel so respected and like I was prepping for my dream day and relationship!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Bride, Appts. Only, Sample Sales

Ashley Grace is one of the newer bridal salons in the Lynchburg area. To be quite honest, I was a little worried going in there because it looked very upscale and out of my budget; however, I made an appointment anyway and boy was I pleased! They have a wide range of dresses at many different price points, it was a breeze staying within my budget! I ended up making two trips here, and thank goodness for the owner Theresa. After trying on TONS of gowns that just weren't hitting the mark she put me into a gown that I really was not excited to try on (by the looks of it on the hanger) but I feel in love. It ended up being the dress for me! Attention is on you the entire time you are there, and they really want to find a dress that suits each bride's unique style. Thanks Theresa and Lauren for playing such a huge role in my big day!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Cleaning, Preservation, Bridal Gowns, Bride

The best experience! It was personal, private, and every dress was breath taking. The store was perfect and everything I could've imagined. I found my dress and I couldn't be happier. Thank you again to all of the ladies at Ashley Grace!

Profile Picture Hallie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

I could not be happier with the service and overall quality, from start to finish everything was excellent. Gorgeous dresses and super helpful staff for some like myself that felt a little overwhelmed.

Profile Picture Ashley , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This was the most wonderful experience! I went to a couple of places and the service and quality of these other locations did not even compare to Ashley Grace! Lauren helped me pick my dress, but all of the other employees I talked to were absolutely amazing as well. There are not enough good words to express how much I loved my experience at this store!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Attending Ashley Grace was my first experience trying on wedding gowns, and it was truly magical!! From the moment I walked in the store, I was greeted with smiling faces and excitement. We spent quite a while in the store, but they never made me feel rushed. The owner of the store came into the showroom a few times and was so kind and complimentary. Every person there genuinely wanted to make my experience personalized and special. Gwen was the woman who worked with me and she was truly the highlight of my trip! She was so accommodating and kind. She wouldn't hesitate to help me try on the same two dresses back and forth, even though I know she had to be exhausted! She was so full of energy and had such a servant's heart!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews