7821 Bellevue Road, Forest, VA 24551 Map · Phone number

About The Trivium

The Trivium estate and conference center is a home built in 1832. The ballroom was added in 2005 and boosts a large stage/dance floor and can seat up to 150 people. The Trivium has ample space that can be tented for additional guests outside. We are one of the few venues in the Lynchburg area that allows outside catering. In addition, The Trivium has an onsite photo booth to instantly capture special moments from your event. This adds a fun twist for any event! The Trivium has been under new local ownership and management since the start of 2011.

mvfountain
Couple kissing
mvfountain

76 Reviews for The Trivium

Shelley · Married on 06/02/2018

We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding! Not only is the Trivium beautiful both inside and outside but Heidi and Victoria were both amazing to work with. We were planning on having our wedding ceremony outside by the pergola and it rained last minute. Victoria was amazing with quickly changing everything to an indoor ceremony and everything went flawlessly. I highly recommend this venue to anyone that wants to get married in the Lynchburg area.

Sent on 06/16/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 11/11/2017

Okay, so let me say when I first started wedding planning I thought The Trivium was "not for me" but I went on a tour anyway and fell in love. Like, 100% changed my mind and needed to have the wedding there. From day one Victoria was AMAZING in helping us budget, plan, and coordinate the wedding. Their list of recommended vendors was a literal lifesaver in picking out the key people in the wedding. Victoria was checking in and keeping me on track throughout the whole planning process.
    The space is gorgeous. The house has a bridal, groom, and family suites upstairs to get ready in. Downstairs is a nice area for cocktail hour. The ballroom was large and beautiful for our reception. There are also many places outside to have a ceremony! They were so flexible in allowing me to use the space in a way that made sense for us. Everything is so personalized and unique to your wedding.
    Now, if that wasn't a 5 star review in itself the day of coordination might as well bump it up to a 10 star. On the wedding day Victoria made sure I was 100% stress free by organizing my vendors, keeping the bridal room calm, and doing every behind the scene thing you can imagine. The wedding was outdoors overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains and it was a cold November day, so Victoria set up a hot chocolate station with blankets to keep our guests comfortable. During the reception she made sure my husband and I were eating, drinking, and having a great time. They were even flexible enough to extend the reception for an hour because everyone was having so much fun!
    I couldn't ask for a better wedding. Thank you to The Trivium and Victoria for a day I will never forget!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/26/2017

I highly recommend The Trivium Estate to any couples getting married. The estate is gorgeous, especially at sunset. I am most pleased with Heidi and her staff. She worked diligently to ensure our wedding day went smoothly.

Sent on 11/03/2017

The Trivium FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Historic Building, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Photo booth, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• Celebration
    Celebration Wedding Dresses

Heidi and her staff are second to none when it comes to personalized service. We always get so excited when a bride walks through our doors and tells us she has booked the Trivium for her ceremony and reception, because we know they will be taken care of. Heidi takes out all the stress of planning a wedding and makes it fun and exciting! More often than not, she's even your friend by the end of it all!

• La Bella Torta, llc
    La Bella Torta, llc Wedding Cakes

Stunning!!! One of my favorite venues by far. Beautifully redone with the finest finishing touches! Where do I even begin...the gorgeous ballroom, the gourmet kitchen, perfectly kept grounds...each and every room more beautiful than the next! Plus you will LOVE Heidi :)

• Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video
    Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video Wedding Photographers

One of my all time favorite places to photography in our area. Run by a wonderful family that knows how to treat there brides well. You will be sad you passed them up if your looking to plan your wedding or event.

• 7821 Bellevue Road Forest, 24551 See on map