La Bella Torta, llc

Lynchburg, VA View map

My Name is Jennifer England. I am a baker and cake artist. My love of baking began more than 20 years ago and since then I have been fine-tuning that skill, perfecting recipes for delicious, melt in your mouth baked delights. My love of art has been just as present in my life. The idea of combining those two interests was irresistible. Imagine, cakes that are beautiful AND unbelievably delicious! I had been disappointed myself going to weddings or events and being impressed with the look of the cake only to find the taste lacking. All of my cakes are made from scratch using quality ingredients. Real butter, fine chocolates, high quality flavoring and extracts, real fruit purees and zests, fondant made fresh for each order, not from a bucket. I also offer a wide range of traditional favorites and unique flavor choices. Tell us your favorite candy or ice cream flavor and I can make a cake to match.

My cakes are delicious AND beautiful. I will work with you to design the cake of your dreams. Handmade sugar flowers, sculpted cakes, sheet cakes, tiered cakes, I do it all. Call me today ands lets dream up a cake together!

Call for more information 434-376-7395

$6.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6.00

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.00

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Devin
    Devin C. Married on 10/17/2020

Cake cake cake

La Bella Torta did our wedding cake and wow not only did it look amazing but it was delicious. She was so easy to work with! Just a few quick emails and she made my dream cake a reality! No sweat!! Highly recommend!
  • alissa_carolynne
    Alissa Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding Dessert Bar & moving bb8 grooms cake

WOW!!! I will definitely be ordering some lemon bars next time I am in the area -- cause those were the best. But really it would be hard to pick a favorite because everything was delicious. AND THE SUGAR COOKIES yummmmm.

In addition to the multitude of cookies, cupcakes, lemon bars and a small cutting cake, Jennifer made a grooms cake for me that was out of this world -- literally. Considering we were getting married on May the Fourth [be with you] I knew I had to make something extraordinary for my hubby. We discussed a moving, talking bb8 that would wheel herself into the reception as a surprise! She went above and beyond to make this happen and my husbands face was priceless. He was ecstatic and so was I!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful and delicious!

Jennifer is absolutely delightful to work with and, oh my goodness, her cakes are out-of-this-world delicious! I couldn't believe how beautiful our cake was when I saw it on our wedding day. She is so talented and really takes the time to make sure that the cake is exactly what you want. She was extremely responsive throughout the whole planning process and was even nice enough to help put flowers and a topper on the cake on wedding day! It was absolutely perfect!

Real Weddings

• Christa & Josh
    22 photos · 06/27/2015

Sincerely, Liz: Photography Sincerely, Liz: Photography Wedding Photographers

Flawless cake design with impeccable taste. My highest recommendation for wedding cakes in Central Virginia!

The Trivium The Trivium Mansion Weddings

La Bella Torta not only offers beautiful cakes but, they taste AMAZING as well. One of my most reccommended cake professionals by far!

Berry Hill Resort Berry Hill Resort Hotel Weddings

Astounding designs, attention to detail, the highest quality ingredients and the utmost professionalism. Exactly what every bride is looking for. I highly recommend La Bella Torta for your wedding cake, or any special occasion!

Lynchburg, 24503
Location of (La Bella Torta, llc)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding