5853 Jarmans Gap Rd, Crozet, VA 22932 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3

About Cakes by Rachel

Our cakes are made from whole natural ingredients and eggs from our own hens. We put as much love and care into the inside as the outside. Each cake is individually designed for you and the possibilities are endless. I look forward to talking cake with you and being part of your celebration.

Follow Cakes by Rachel on

Cakes by Rachel 6
Cakes by Rachel 7
  • Patrick

Patrick Haughey · Married on 07/13/2019

Cozy tasting and wonderful cakes

Rachel made a 3 tiered cake for our wedding made up of two varieties (one vanilla buttermilk with raspberries & lemon and one chocolate sour cream with espresso & salted caramel). Our guests loved the combinations and Rachel & team were great to work with. We especially loved the tasting on a rainy winter afternoon in their cozy dining room.

Thank You!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Cakes by Rachel's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you! We wish you much happiness. Please keep in touch! -Rachel & CBR Crew

Mary Flood · Married on 06/22/2019

So delicious!!

Admittedly, desserts were the part of our wedding reception that we were the most excited about during the planning process and Cakes By Rachel did not disappoint! Second to seeing my husband as I walked down the aisle of course, I smiled the biggest when I saw Rachel’s gorgeous and delicious dessert table at our reception. From the beginning, my husband and I were blown away by the tasting itself. Rachel put out a spread of goodies that included a variety of her delicious frostings, fillings and cake flavors allowing us to mix and match different flavor combinations. Rachel was so helpful and flexible when we discussed our “mini desserts” concept with her and she helped guide us into choosing a nice variety of desserts with different flavors, textures and looks. Our guests loved everything and left nothing behind!

Rachel was also so helpful and supportive of my crazy idea to bake our own cutting cake myself. She did a beautiful job of decorating it with the flowers as well, so I am forever grateful for her help in making my special cake a reality!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Cakes by Rachel's reply:

Thank you, Mary! We were so happy to be part of your day and you did such a great job with your cake. Well done!! I baked my own wedding cake before I did cakes professionally so careful what you start! :-) I loved the way your display turned out and I can't wait to see pictures. We wish you a wonderful life together. Please keep in touch! ~Rachel and the CBR Team
  • Sean

Sean Bernstein · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Wedding Cake!

Our wedding cake could not have been more perfect. In both execution and taste, it was exactly what we had envisioned! From the first stage of the process, Rachel was eager to learn exactly what we wanted and even more excited to play a small part on our wedding day. The tasting process was very organized and she helped to walk us though what each flavor was, what may blend well together, and to help answer any questions that we had.

The final result was grander and more beautiful than either my wife or myself could have ever imagined. Our cake was two layers—with each layer being a distinct flavor combination—and had gorgeous ornate decorations on the outside. MOST IMPORTANTLY, the cake tasted absolutely incredible! Even weeks after the wedding we had people reaching out to us to tell us how great the cake was. Overall, Rachel did a fantastic job and I would absolutely recommend Cakes by Rachel for a wedding or any event that requires a cake!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Cakes by Rachel's reply:

Wow! You really made our day with that review! It is truly a joy to be a part of such a special moment in our couples' lives! Hearing about the joy you felt on that day is why we come to work! Take care and please keep in touch. :) -Rachel & CBR Crew

Cakes by Rachel Pricing

Cakes by Rachel Price Rates

Cakes by Rachel FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands