5853 Jarmans Gap Rd, Crozet, VA 22932 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cakes by Rachel

Our cakes are made from whole natural ingredients and eggs from our own hens. We put as much love and care into the inside as the outside. Each cake is individually designed for you and the possibilities are endless. I look forward to talking cake with you and being part of your celebration.

Follow Cakes by Rachel on

Cakes by Rachel 7
  • Emily

Emily Izakowitz · Married on 03/09/2019

Delicious, gorgeous cakes!!

My husband and I absolutely adored our wedding cake. We went with a smaller cake and supplemented with other desserts, and Rachel totally knocked it out of the park. Our tasting experience was wonderful as well! Rachel executed her cake sketch perfectly--it came out exactly as I had dreamed. She was also extremely easy to work with and incredibly professional. We highly recommend Cakes by Rachel!

Sent on 03/15/2019
    Cakes by Rachel 8

Cakes by Rachel's reply:

Thank you, Emily, for your kind words. It was great to be part of your vendor team. I loved your cake's design and that we share a love of honey buttercream. Many blessings to you both!! Mazel Tov!
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 11/17/2018

Simple, yet elegant

Rachel and her team really brought our cake dreams to life. We wanted something smaller and simple, yet elegant and delicious! Man, did she deliver! Our cake was stunning, and was literally the most delicious wedding cake I've ever had. Last minute we asked her to design a specialty groom's cake, made to look like a pizza, and she nailed it! My now husband was overwhelmed by it! We'd highly recommend working with Rachel and her staff at Cakes by Rachel! And we'll be coming back for our anniversary to have our wedding cake again!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Cakes by Rachel 9
    Cakes by Rachel 10
    Cakes by Rachel 11

Hello Liz,
    I am so glad you selected us to make your cakes! It was great working with you and we had a blast making the pizza cake. I wish you both all the best and we will see you on your anniversary!
    Much Gratitude, Rachel
  • Amanda

Amanda Eisner · Married on 11/04/2018

Best Wedding Cake & Desserts

Rachel was recommended to us by our wedding planner, and I'm SO glad we listened. From the beginning, Rachel was extremely kind and easy to work with. Our tasting was one of the highlights of wedding planning for my husband and me! We had so much fun trying all of the different cake and filling combinations in Rachel's adorable bakery.

Rachel really blew us away with the desserts she created for our wedding. She made us a stunning wedding cake - it seriously looked like something from a magazine. Not only was it beautiful but it tasted amazing. Rachel also made as these incredible mini pies to compliment our cake. These were such a hit with guests! Everyone especially loved the chocolate bourbon pecan pies. Rachel also makes the PERFECT and I mean PERFECT chocolate chip cookie. In fact, everyone loved them so much, I wish we had doubled our order!

At the end of the night, each of our guests left with a beautiful box of heart-shaped shortbread cookies, courtesy of Rachel as well. Again, not only were they beautiful but they were absolutely delicious.

Rachel is a kind, good-hearted person who was so fantastic to work with. Her desserts are not only gorgeous, but amazingly delicious as well. Her prices are very fair, which is rare to find in the wedding industry, and I really admire her for that. THANK YOU SO MUCH RACHEL!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Cakes by Rachel's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda, for your words. You made my whole season! When I read it, I immediately sent it to my crew. It means so much to us that our efforts make people happy. You are a wonderful client to work with. You gave a structure to work with so we knew what you wanted and then gave us enough freedom to be creative. So grateful! I wish you all the best for your marriage. You are the reason we do what we do, no matter what it takes. I am a hopeless romantic when it comes to weddings!
    My Best,
    Rachel

Cakes by Rachel Pricing

Cakes by Rachel Price Rates

Cakes by Rachel FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands