5853 Jarmans Gap Rd, Crozet, VA 22932 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Cakes by Rachel

Our cakes are made from whole natural ingredients and eggs from our own hens. We put as much love and care into the inside as the outside. Each cake is individually designed for you and the possibilities are endless. I look forward to talking cake with you and being part of your celebration.

Follow Cakes by Rachel on

Cakes by Rachel 7
  • Amanda

Amanda Eisner · Married on 11/04/2018

Best Wedding Cake & Desserts

Rachel was recommended to us by our wedding planner, and I'm SO glad we listened. From the beginning, Rachel was extremely kind and easy to work with. Our tasting was one of the highlights of wedding planning for my husband and me! We had so much fun trying all of the different cake and filling combinations in Rachel's adorable bakery.

Rachel really blew us away with the desserts she created for our wedding. She made us a stunning wedding cake - it seriously looked like something from a magazine. Not only was it beautiful but it tasted amazing. Rachel also made as these incredible mini pies to compliment our cake. These were such a hit with guests! Everyone especially loved the chocolate bourbon pecan pies. Rachel also makes the PERFECT and I mean PERFECT chocolate chip cookie. In fact, everyone loved them so much, I wish we had doubled our order!

At the end of the night, each of our guests left with a beautiful box of heart-shaped shortbread cookies, courtesy of Rachel as well. Again, not only were they beautiful but they were absolutely delicious.

Rachel is a kind, good-hearted person who was so fantastic to work with. Her desserts are not only gorgeous, but amazingly delicious as well. Her prices are very fair, which is rare to find in the wedding industry, and I really admire her for that. THANK YOU SO MUCH RACHEL!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Cakes by Rachel's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda, for your words. You made my whole season! When I read it, I immediately sent it to my crew. It means so much to us that our efforts make people happy. You are a wonderful client to work with. You gave a structure to work with so we knew what you wanted and then gave us enough freedom to be creative. So grateful! I wish you all the best for your marriage. You are the reason we do what we do, no matter what it takes. I am a hopeless romantic when it comes to weddings! My Best, Rachel
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 10/13/2018

Best cake I've ever had

Our wedding cake was to die for. My only dissapointment was that I didn't get to eat enough of it. Rachel and her crew did a fabulous job with our cake. It was a simple 8 inch vanilla chiffon cake with pumpkin mousse and cognac buttercream frosting. The cake was simple and elegant, just what we had hoped for.
    We also ordered gluten free cupcakes and vegan cupcakes for a few guests, and they said they were amazing as well. Rachel was a joy to work with and I highly recommend her creations for your big day.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Cakes by Rachel's reply:

Thank you so much for your generous review, Annie! We were thrilled to work with you to create some sweet treats for your wedding. We wish you a long and happy life together!! With love, The CBR Crew

Chelsea · Married on 09/07/2018

The only food I got to eat on my wedding day was the cake and I don’t regret that one bit. Rachel is beyond talented and after our tasting I was sold! She not only makes beautiful cakes but they are absolutely to die for, our guests couldn’t stop raving about the flavor! Thanks Rachel!!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Cakes by Rachel 8
    Cakes by Rachel 9

Cakes by Rachel's reply:

Thank you so, so much for your kind words!! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your cake. We wish you a life together that is long and sweet. Best, Rachel and the CBR Crew

Cakes by Rachel Pricing

Cakes by Rachel Price Rates

Cakes by Rachel FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Private
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan