Bee Conscious Baking Company

Columbia, VA View map

Bee-ing Conscious starts with our ingredients. Bee Conscious Baking Company takes pride in using only the finest organic ingredients. All of our cakes and pastries are prepared with the intensity of our passion. Using organic and locally sourced ingredients ensure the most beautiful tasting cake. We also bake pastries that can be a wonderful addition to your dessert table! You will not be disappointed when hiring us to make all of your wedding cake dreams come true!

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

4.7

• Kayla
    Kayla C. Married on 12/09/2020

Delicious Vegan Cake

Bee Conscious delivered a beautiful vegan lemon cake for our 9/12/20 wedding in Charlottesville. Alexis was prompt with responses to me and made sure she understood the look and taste we wanted for our wedding cake. Guests couldn't get enough of the cake. It was moist and the lemon flavor was just right. Guests couldn't believe it was a vegan cake. As a vegan bride, this meant a lot to me to be able to eat a delicious wedding cake. It is hard to find a bakery that can make a delicious and beautiful wedding cake. It was so good, I had two slices! I can't wait to enjoy it again on our one year anniversary!
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 10/24/2020

This is cake for dessert people.

I am an unapologetic dessert person. And as a dessert person I am used to being disappointed by wedding cake. So when it came time for me to get married, finding someone to make me a unique and delicious wedding cake was a priority. Alexis delivered the most scrumptious cake I've ever had. Everyone keeps talking about it. I can't recommend her highly enough.
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 10/03/2020

Great cook that uses all organic products from her farm.

The vendor met with us and gave us the most delicious samples with numerous frostings that were even more delicious. Her prices were cheaper than most and her cake was made with all organic products from her farm. We asked her to make us a painted wedding cake with flower details that was exactly like the picture we provided. She said that she would. The cake we received was slightly smaller and the coloring and detail wasn’t as good as we hoped it to be but the cake tasted amazing. The issues we had were brought to her attention. She said it was her interpretation from the picture we provided. She was bothered that we weren’t totally pleased and promised to make it right for our anniversary cake.

address Columbia, VA, 23038
Location of (Bee Conscious Baking Company)
3103 W Cary St Richmond, VA, 23221 See on map

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding