Cake Bloom

Charlottesville, VA View map

Inspired by the garden, Cake Bloom is rooted in the simple beauty and pure, vibrant flavors of the season, and adorned with fresh, edible florals, and pressed flowers.

Composed of the highest quality ingredients, including farm-fresh Virginia eggs, organic butter, sugars, flours and chocolate, and finished exclusively with swiss meringue buttercream, cakes are freshly-made and tailored to your unique style, story and taste with infused pastry creams, fresh fruit curds and artisan preserves.

• Woman-owned

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Caroline
    Caroline H. Married on 06/26/2021

Best wedding cake I've ever tasted

To be perfectly honest, I’ve never had an amazing wedding cake before, so my priority for our cake was that it would look really pretty and taste good. We were blown away with how good all the cakes we tried from Cake Bloom were and ended up going with the lemon cake with lemon curd and strawberries (seasonal citrus). Not only was Susan very easy to work with and delivered a beautiful three tiered cake, but the cake was absolutely AMAZING. Even our wedding planner said it was the best cake she’s had at a wedding and many guests commented on how delicious and moist it was. We’re so excited that Cake Bloom has a storefront so we can pick up a baby cake whenever we’re in Charlottesville!
    Chris A. Married on 05/15/2021

Awesome Graduation Cake!

I was looking for a bakery to make a cake for my daughter’s university graduation party. They were flexible, helped me through the decisions and even delivered the cake! It was not only beautiful, but it was delicious. Everyone had such great things to say. Thanks for helping make it a great day.
    Hillary L. Married on 05/01/2021

Perfect cake for our wedding!

I had not planned to have a cake for my original wedding in 2020, but we had a very small ceremony when our original wedding was cancelled and my mom surprised me with a cake from Cake Bloom (the seasonal citrus)- it was so delicious I had to have another for our rescheduled big wedding this year! The team at Cake Bloom was easy to work with and the cake was just as delicious the second time around!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Charlottesville, VA, 22903
Location of (Cake Bloom)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding