Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video

Lynchburg, VA View map

It is my sincere desire to preserve your cherished moments through the instrument of the camera. We may not be able to turn back time, but through the medium of film, I鈥檝e learned that we can bottle it. And all we need to do is pop the cork to relive our most treasured memories.

Stone Blue Productions offers an artistic approach to documenting your special day. Whether you choose our photography or cinematography services you will not be disappointed with our services and quality.

We also now offer creative papergoods.

So let鈥檚 begin, shall we?

Jeremiah P. Guelzo

Owner

Stone Blue Productions, Inc.

434-420-2583

info@stoneblueproductions.com

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.4 out of 5 rating
    4.6 out of 5 rating
    Kristen Married on 06/22/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jeremiah is so nice and professional! We had a short amount of time for pictures, but he organized everyone quickly and effectively. Then he did some creative shots with me and my groom, and with the bridal party. I enjoyed having him there. He also listened to a few special things we wanted, and worked to set those shots up. True I do not have the pictures yet, but I was so happy with him that I wanted to write this! He called and emailed to organize everything, and also got back to me quickly if I had a question. He was also on time. I know the pictures will be good because all of his wedding pictures look great. I can't wait to see ours!
    Halley Married on 04/09/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jeremiah and SBP did a wonderful job with our wedding and engagement photos! Jeremiah was helpful and creative and he made sure we got the pictures we wanted. I had an amazing and comfortable experience and would suggest SBP to any bride looking for a kind, creative, and professional wedding photographer.
    Darlen Married on 05/30/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Not only did they do a great job in terms of service, but they were friendly, very professional.I need to say Thank you so much to Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video.You were so perfect what I want and all of my family watched it again and again.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video 1
Discount
Contact our studio to find out more about our offer.

Berry Hill Resort Berry Hill Resort Hotel Weddings

Jeremiah and his staff will guarantee fabulous photos and memories of your wedding day. Beautiful and breathtaking images executed with professionalism.

Visions by Heather Visions by Heather Wedding Photographers

A great business to work with. Professional photography, videography, and more services available! Don't hesitate to choose this true professional for your needs.

The Trivium The Trivium Mansion Weddings

Stone Blue is a great photogrphy & videography company. Their photos will give you many memories of your special day for years and years to come.

La Bella Torta, llc
4.9 out of 5 rating , 12 Reviews
路 Wedding Cakes

104 Whitehall Road Lynchburg, VA, 24501
4344202583
Location of (Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video)

Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video offer?

Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video offer?

Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video offer for wedding events?

Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video is recommended by 92% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.7 in quality of service, 4.6 in flexibility, 4.6 in professionalism, 4.5 in average response time and 4.4 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video offer?

Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding