920 Main Street, Lynchburg, VA 24504 Map · Phone number

About Celebration

Experience.

That's what it's about at Celebration. Our desire is that you will leave our shop and not only brag about the hot prom dress or the beautiful designer wedding gown that you chose, but about the experience you had choosing it.

Call us at 434-237-5557 or email us at info@celebrationbridal.com to set your appointment!

s10

44 Reviews for Celebration

• Maddy

Maddy Hassenpflug · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Attention and attitude

The day I went into Celebration was entirely dedicated to various aspects of planning my wedding. Obviously, I was THRILLED. And so was my stylist! She was engaging and fun and listened and offered much appreciated opinions. The overall attitude at Celebration really made the whole day worth it!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 12/03/2016

The consultants at Celebration helped make the dress-buying experience truly enjoyable. The decor inside made it seem like I was shopping at Kleinfeld. They also gave us a free bottle of wine since we purchased the dress off the rack. The selection isn't extensive, but the dresses they do have are truly gorgeous. You're sure to find something that will fit your style there :)

Sent on 12/13/2016

Sarah · Married on 01/23/2016

I went into Celebration, at my sister's request, just to try on dresses so she could come along and see while she was in town. I did not plan to buy and did not expect to find anything within my budget, but they were having a sale on all of their in-stock gowns that made affording what turned out to be my dream dress no problem at all! Every single dress I tried was stunning, and the dress I ended up purchasing was so unique--I have yet to see another one like it! The woman who helped me was very attentive and great at capturing my vision, even in spite of my difficulty in communicating what I want. The whole experience was fun and refreshing after several discouraging dress appointments at other retailers, and I left that day with the dress of my dreams! Their tailor also did a great job altering the heavily beaded dress from a size 8 to a size 2.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Celebration FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• The Trivium
    The Trivium Mansion Weddings

Celebration is the best spot to find your dream gown! Not only will you find a BEAUTIFUL dress but, the service you will recieve will be far superior!

• Coffey Cakes
    Coffey Cakes Wedding Cakes

It has been such an honor and pleasure to work with Leecy and her team at Celebration over the years. What a wonderful bunch of ladies! All the brides that I talk to about them love the treatment they received there and of course the huge selection of dresses! They have SO many beautiful styles. I love watching their facebook page to see the new dresses shared there - and not just for weddings - they have colorful and gorgeous prom and other formal dresses as well. I definately recommend Celebration to my brides!

• Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video
    Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video Wedding Photographers

Celebration Bridal is a wonderful local bridal shop. They offer a great mix of dresses and wonderful service. We have worked with Celebration for many years and always impressed with what they offer to brides. There dresses have been featured in many of our images as well as editorial photo shoots. You won't be sorry you took the time to check them out.

• 920 Main Street Lynchburg, 24504 See on map