Sealed with a Kiss Bridal

Charlottesville, VA View map Visit website

A wedding dress shop in Charlottesville, Virginia, Sealed with a Kiss Bridal offers a collection of hand-picked designer wedding gowns, accessories, veils, and couture alterations. Co-owners, Natalia and designer Dina, along with their expert and attentive staff, have a combined experience of 20 years in working with brides to find their dream wedding dress. Brides can find their unique style at Sealed with a Kiss, which provides gowns produced with high-quality fabric, beautiful finishing touches and personalized attention to detail.

At Sealed with a Kiss, you can visit the store for trunk shows and sample sales when finding your perfect dress. To suit each individual style, there are customization and alteration options provided by the professional staff. After the big day, learn to correctly clean and preserve your dress. To enhance your attire, there are several dress items available for purchase. You can include a bridal belt, garter, hair accessory, jewelry, and veil with your bridal gown. If desired, plus size gowns and sample gowns are available, as well.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months
12+ months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Holly
    Holly B. Married on 03/12/2022

Wonderful!

I used Sealed With a Kiss to alter a dress that I purchased consignment. They did a fantastic job making it fit my body perfectly. They listened to my concerns and desires, and my dress turned out beyond what I could have imagined! I was extremely happy with their professionalism and skill, and how quickly the alterations were completed (in less than three weeks)!!!
    Julie L. Married on 11/20/2021

Best Dress Shop Ever!

I loved working with Sealed With A Kiss. They were so professional and kind, they gave me a beautiful dress and catered to my needs (being 6 months pregnant), and I could not have been happier with my dress. The value was fantastic, and they were very detailed with my fittings. 11/10 recommend!!!!!!
  • Genevieve
    Genevieve S. Married on 10/16/2021

Thoughtful, patient tailoring

I live in Charlottesville, VA but purchased my dress from BHLDN in Bethesda, MD in Feb. 2020, and they directed me to Sealed With A Kiss Bridal for all my tailoring needs -- and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I visited Sealed With a Kiss later that year to begin the fitting process. Fast forward a few months and we've had to postpone our wedding, for obvious pandemic reasons. The team at SWAK was great, they gave me store credit to use once we'd figured out our rescheduled wedding plans and welcomed me back for an entirely new fitting since my sizing needs had changed from the first round. From there, Dina beautifully tweaked and cinched my dress to perfection, she created a beautiful, simple bustle, and worked with me until the dress was just right. Dina also made suggestions during the tailoring process for my second, post-ceremony dress, and added in some cups that meant the entire day was (safely and securely) bra-free, which I feel is important to note! Dina's thoughtfulness, kindness, and attention to detail is unmatched, and I feel so fortunate that I got to work with her. Sometimes, talking about how your body fits into a dress isn't the most fun, but she is an excellent confidence booster and worked hard to ensure that my dress and I looked great. 10/10.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

36 photos · 07/20/2019
  • Laura & John
    21 photos · 04/13/2019

SprinkleSpark LLC SprinkleSpark LLC Wedding Cakes

Great collection of dresses any bride could dream of!

3 Cats Photo 3 Cats Photo Wedding Photographers

What can I say about the wonderful staff at Sealed with a Kiss? They are so helpful, kind and knowledgeable. Their store has a wide variety of styles from soft, flowing gowns perfect for a vineyard wedding to couture gowns just made for your society event--- and everything in between. I love that their samples are also in a variety of sizes so everyone can visual what their dream dress will look like. I can not recommend them enough!!

505 East Main Street Charlottesville, 22902

Monday-Friday: 11:00am- 5:00pm Saturday: 10:00am-5:00pm
Location of (Sealed with a Kiss Bridal)
505 East Main Street Charlottesville, Virginia, 22902

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding