Aaron Watson Photography

Charlottesville, VA View map
$8,500 Most Popular Price

$8,500 Most Popular Price

Aaron Watson Photography is a wedding photography company based in Charlottesville, Virginia, about one hour’s drive from Richmond.

Experience

Award-winning photographer Aaron Watson, with his wife Lisa, and the AWP team, have over 15 years of experience in shooting wedding photography in the Charlottesville area and at destination weddings worldwide. Combining lifestyle and storytelling photography, they capture the personalities and emotions of the day in photographs. Their work features often in publications such as Martha Stewart Wedding, Virginia Living, and Charlottesville Wine & Country. Aaron Watson Photography actively supports many organizations and charities within the Charlottesville community including annual fundraisers for UVA Children’s Hospital, Charlottesville/Albemarle SPCA, the Big Gig and many more.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$6500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$8500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Matted Prints

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Melissa R. Married on 09/17/2021

Best in the Business :)

Wow, I think it goes without saying that Aaron Watson is simply the best there is when it comes to wedding photographers!!! Mention his name to any venue in Charlottesville and they will rave about him! When I started the wedding planning process, I knew I wanted Aaron Watson Photography before I knew any of the other vendors I wanted... or even the wedding date! Aaron is always in high demand so I wanted to make sure I booked very far in advance with him before dates got booked! I personally know Aaron and his family and just adore them :) I felt so lucky to have both Aaron AND his lovely wife Lisa photograph my special day! They thought of all the little things and truly captured all the love that surrounded us that day. I can't even put into words how special our wedding photos are. Not to mention the fact that we also did our engagement session with Aaron at Raven's Roost Overlook and the results were astounding! The detail and color in Aaron's photos are just breathtaking- nothing compares! Also, he is very skilled in keeping things running smoothly during the wedding while still allowing us to enjoy every moment! Before the wedding, we had a lengthy conversation with him to discuss which photos we wanted to make sure we got. Aaron memorized the order of photos and after the ceremony made sure he got each shot as quickly as possible (not easy to do with large families... but many of my family members and bridal party members talked about how much they appreciated his efficiency!) A highlight of the day was when Aaron drove us in his car after the ceremony up to the TOP of our venue to get incredible vineyard views and sunset photos. That was such a special moment and one that I will never forget- especially now having such beautiful photos to look back on! I felt at ease the entire day from getting ready in the bridal suite to the sparkler exit at the very end of the day, because I knew we were in very capable hands! In my opinion, wedding photography is the one part of wedding planning you should NOT skimp on- wedding photos are timeless and I am so thankful that I now will have these beautiful photos (and an album) to look back on forever! There is simply no one better- if you are deciding on who to book for your wedding photography, Aaron Watson Photography is the way to go if you want your day perfectly captured! All of my friends and family have been raving about how beautiful the photos are!!
    -Melissa (September 2021 bride)
    Aly M. Married on 09/04/2021

Simply the best!

We couldn’t have asked for a better team than Aaron and Lisa. Our pictures turned out GORGEOUS! Aaron was a pro at keeping our schedule on track. He is so nice and very easy to work with. Do not hesitate to book him for your special event. The pictures from our wedding day couldn’t have been better.
    Erin H. Married on 07/09/2021

Out of this world amazing - seriously!!!

Working with Aaron was an absolutely phenomenal experience. When I first started looking into wedding photographers, his photos stood out to me immediately because of their vibrant colors, and his spectacular sunset, nighttime, and fireworks photography. I was so pleased when I learned that he was available for our event date. Aaron was so well-organized and such a delight to work with. He has a great personality, and was spectacular at putting us at ease on our wedding day (and helping to keep us organized, too!). By the end of our wedding day, he practically felt like family, and everyone loved working with him. In addition, we have gotten so many wonderful compliments about his photos, in addition to comments about how enjoyable he was to be around. Aaron had many wonderful ideas for what sort of pictures would work well at our venue and at that time of day and year, and worked to incorporate our ideas too. He made sure that he got photos of all family and details that we requested, and in the style we had discussed during our consultation meeting. He checked the weather, sunset times, and everything else as we prepared for the day. Aaron even created an outline of a schedule that helped other vendors work around some of the things we planned (e.g., sunset photos). I planned our wedding, and he was also very helpful in suggesting other vendors I could hire. Aaron was super prompt in getting our digital photos to us, and they were BEAUTIFUL! I cannot wait to get our albums later this fall (which, by the way, he prints himself too...a one-stop, high quality shop!). I could not have asked for ANYTHING better to document and remember this special event. Honestly, even as I write this, I feel as though I cannot possibly do justice to the experience that Aaron provided to us, but I do think that his photos communicate a lot. I will say this: As a person who is also in a service industry, I can only hope to give my clients the same degree of service, consideration, and professionalism that Aaron gave us; this is my highest possible compliment. You should absolutely, 100%, and without any reservations whatsoever hire Aaron Watson Photography.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Ella & Derrick
    34 photos · 07/28/2018

In Full In Full Wedding Bands

Awesome and professional photographer, and a fellow Charlottesville local vendor!

Barb Wired Barb Wired Wedding Planners

Aaron Watson Photography is always a dream to work with! They always have a great team and always ensures the couple gets gorgeous photos highlighting their big day! We love this proactive, professional, and enthusiastic team!

Splash DJ Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

E Main St Charlottesville, VA, 22911
4342028031

By Appointment Only
Location of (Aaron Watson Photography)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding