104 a North 19th Street, Richmond, VA 23223 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Paige Stevens Photography

Paige Stevens Photography is a Richmond Virginia based lifestyle photographer. Photography has come to defines me as a woman, mother & wife – it is how I see the world. When not capturing your life I am with my family at the football or baseball field. I am typically with friends making wonderful memories with my two boys & husband, or you can catch me sitting back and reading the next book from my book club.

I would describe myself as fun, quirky, rustic, laid back and always wearing a smile. I like to photograph people who are the same (but I get along with anyone!) So if you feel we fit I would LOVE to hear from you!

Follow Paige Stevens Photography on

fe2a6baa5453cd8d 1398199513802 saraheric003
monicbryan25

14 Reviews for Paige Stevens Photography

Christopher Walker · Married on 03/02/2019

My fiance and I met Paige at the Richmond Expo in January 2018. Immediately, Paige had both my fiance and me, two shy and introverted people, laughing and talking. We left the expo feeling great about our initial interaction with Paige but still wanted to do our due diligence and talked to a few other photographers in addition to Paige. During our interview call with Paige, she spent the first 30 minutes of the call just inquiring about us and our background and what we were looking for. She is truly a caring photographer who is opened to knowing her clients. We had what now felt like about 30 interview questions and Paige answered them all with patience and professionalism. Because of her personality and the quality of her portfolio (we reviewed pictures from all photographers), we decided to hire Paige.
    A month ago, June 2018, we had our engagement session with Paige. Again, Paige was able to quickly make my fiance and I, shy and introverted people who don’t like to be in front of a camera, so comfortable that we forgot she was there and laughed and had so much fun at our session. She listened to our ideas, was open to trying things. She was very easy to work and talk with throughout the session. We ended the session on a high and were so happy with the experience.
    A few days ago, we received our pictures from Paige and we can’t stop gushing over them, so much so that we decided to write a review. Besides her professionalism and her easy going personality, Paige is truly talented. Her pictures of us are absolutely gorgeous. We’ve never, ever had picture taken of us that are this amazing. We are so blown away that we can’t stop gushing over them!! Paige was able to capture who we are so well and now we’ll always have these great memories thanks to her talent. We so look forward to our wedding pictures!
    My fiance and I truly recommend Paige. She is amazing and you can’t go wrong with her.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/28/2017

Paige was so wonderful to work with, she has such an out going personality it's hard to not like her. She kept the men on a tight schedule (and the ladies too) I look forward to getting our photos back soon.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Barbara · Married on 02/25/2011

I just did an engagement photo session with Paige and she was absolutely wonderful! Working with her was great from the very beginning- she promptly responded to all my emails and spent alot of time talking with me before the shoot- getting to know about my fiance and I's relationship and what kind of pictures we were after. Her portfolio is dynamic also- she can shoot modern/artistic pictures as well as traditional. I've seen one of her finished wedding albums also- it's was absolutely stunning! Overall I couldn't have had better engagement photos!

Sent on 02/28/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Paige Stevens Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Save the Date

• Blue Bee Cider
    Blue Bee Cider Winery Weddings

Paige Stevens is an amazing photographer. Not only is her work beautiful, but her work ethic and relationship with customers and vendors is both professional and fun.

• XOXO Weddings and Events, LLC
    XOXO Weddings and Events, LLC Wedding Planners

I ADORE Paige!!!! She's an absolute sweetheart and you can tell how much she loves what she does - it seeps from her pores! Her photos are always beautiful and that's why she is a preferred vendor for XOXO!

• Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys
    Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

Beautiful Photography! Contact Paige to see what she can do for you!

• 104 a North 19th Street Richmond, 23223 See on map