Sealed with a Kiss Reviews

119 | Charlottesville, VA

119 Reviews for Sealed with a Kiss

119 Sealed with a Kiss Reviews

Amanda · Getting married on 04/26/2020

I had a wonderful experience shopping for my wedding gown. I tried on several beautiful gowns. The 1st one I tried on was the gown I purchased. I fell in love with it. I tried on a few of the gowns twice to make sure I had the one for me. The attendant was helpful, positive and patient. Thank you for making my dream gown a reality.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Sealed with a Kiss's reply:

Thanks for the positive feedback, Amanda! We're so glad you found your gown with us :) Congratulations again, and we look forward to seeing your wedding photos!

Katie · Getting married on 05/11/2019

I had the best experience here! First of all, the shop is lovely and just a very cozy happy space. Next, the dresses. Such a great selection - I was able to try on a whole range of styles that I loved. Jessica, who was my helper, was fabulous! She made me feel comfortable and beautiful, and had great insights and suggestions. I found a dress I loved except for one problem - it was strapless and I wanted a little off the shoulder sleeve. No problem, she said, sleeves can be added! She whipped up some lace sleeves on the spot, pinned them on so I would see what it looked like, and I fell completely in love. Without her help and knowledge, I would have probably ruled out my perfect dress! Although she could tell I was in love with the dress, she did not pressure me or make it feel like a sale at all. I came to the decision on my own and she just seemed super excited for me and immediately popped the champagne! It was definitely one of the happiest and most special experiences ever!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Sealed with a Kiss's reply:

Katie, this has to be one of the sweetest reviews we've ever received. Thank you so much! We're genuinely so excited for you and can't wait for your dress to arrive!

Sarah · Getting married on 04/27/2019

I had my appointment with Jessica and she was amazing! So kind and easy going. Also realistic in what looked good and what didn’t. Not a huge selection, but wonderful experience.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Sealed with a Kiss's reply:

Thank you Sarah! We're so happy you're a Sealed With A Kiss bride!
  • Z

Zara · Getting married on 12/22/2018

I came here several years ago with a friend and had a great experience, even though she got a dress elsewhere. I recently got engaged and knew I had to come here! The very first dress I tried on was THE DRESS and I couldn’t be happier. The service was wonderful- as anticipated- and I am just so pleased. Thank you!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Sealed with a Kiss's reply:

Thanks so much Zara! We're so happy you had a great experience then, and now. And even happier that you found the perfect dress! It was meant to be :)

Jazmine · Married on 09/29/2018

I had an amazing experience!
    Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Thanks so much Jazmine!

Robyn · Married on 09/08/2018

Thank you for helping me find the perfect dress!! Hope my sense of humor could keep you laughing through the appointment!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Sealed with a Kiss's reply:

It sure did! We had a blast working with you, Robyn! Thanks for your review!

Jennifer · Married on 09/07/2018

Jessica at Sealed With A Kiss was everything you'd want from a consultant when shopping for a wedding gown! Not only did she help me find a beautiful gown (which meant coming back right before the store was about to close) but she was patient and understanding. She helped make the experience special without being over the top! She listened and within minutes knew the kind of girl I was and helped me find my dress - which was NOTHING like what I was originally looking for but was stunning and 100% perfect. Being patient and understanding can be challenging with any bride but especially one that lives 482 miles away. I had just gotten engaged a week before Christmas and was in town visiting my parents for the holiday. To celebrate the engagement, my mom and I went dress shopping. Not thinking I would find my actual dress, Jessica helped me put it all together and figure out how to get it back home! But it wasn't just Jessica that was amazing. When I picked up my gown a few months later, the team helped me find the perfect veil to match my dress and even helped me disguise my gown by stuffing the bag with extra fabric so my husband couldn't tell the dress' really 'poofy-ness' as we drove the dress home to Rochester, NY.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Sealed with a Kiss's reply:

Jennifer, thank you so much for the incredible review! It was such a pleasure helping you find your dream dress, and we're so honored to have played such an important role in your wedding. We're so lucky to have amazing brides like you. Wishing you and your husband a lifetime of happiness!

Anne · Married on 07/25/2018

Jessica was very helpful. My mom couldn’t be there with me but wanted to see the dresses so Jessica held up the phone the whole time so I could try on the dresses and show my mom over FaceTime. Thanks for going the extra mile. After I picked the dress they offered to make all the edits to the dress that I wanted to make it perfect to match my vision. Thanks so much.

Sent on 03/10/2018

Sealed with a Kiss's reply:

Thank you so much, Anne!! I'm so glad your mom could be involved! Can't wait to see how stunning you will be in your wedding photos :)

Parker · Married on 05/05/2018

Sealed With a Kiss transformed my wedding dress! Susan was extremely helpful and went to great lengths to ensure the custom bow she made for the back of my dress matched perfectly with the ivory color of my dress. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Sealed with a Kiss's reply:

Thank you so much! Wishing you all the best!

Patricia · Married on 03/24/2018

We walked in with no appointment and my daughter found the dress of her dreams on the 2nd dress. Jessica was absolutely wonderful

Sent on 03/18/2017

Sealed with a Kiss's reply:

Thank you so much Patricia! It was a pleasure meeting you all. I'm so glad she found the perfect dress :)

Natalie · Married on 11/04/2017

This boutique was a great place to find my wedding dress! They were so friendly. We had plenty of room and time to accommodate everyone. She really listened to what I was looking for, and she was very knowledgeable. We ended with champagne, which was a great touch!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Sealed with a Kiss's reply:

Natalie, we enjoyed having you and your family in our boutique, and are so delighted you found your dress! Looking forward to continuing to work with you, and wishing you the best with the rest of your wedding plans!

Ebonee · Married on 10/28/2017

The staff was exceptionally professional and helped a lot with choosing my perfect dress!!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Sealed with a Kiss's reply:

Thank you Ebonee for you kind words. We enjoyed working with you and hope that your wedding was all that you dreamed off! We would love to share some of your photos if you send to us and please tag your photographer! Happy Thanksgiving. The staff at Sealed With A Kiss Richmond

Riley · Married on 10/27/2017

I found the dress of my dreams in one day! I went to the Richmond location on Black Friday, so you can imagine how busy it was. Susan was so patient, and went above and beyond to make sure my family and I felt comfortable. She was even willing to stay up all night to complete my dress alterations. I highly recommend Sealed with a Kiss.

-Riley

Sent on 12/06/2016

Sealed with a Kiss's reply:

Thank you so much, Riley! It was an honor helping you choose your dream wedding dress! Best wishes :)

margaret · Married on 10/21/2017

When I got engaged, I had in mind what exactly I wanted my wedding dress to look like. I had been to a few bridal stores and had been unable to find what it was. I went into Sealed with a Kiss, tried on a dress that was close but not quite it and Susan offered to design what I had in mind.... IT WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!! It was so much fun watching the dress come to life! (although a little nerve wracking since I couldn't see it until it was made!). Throughout the whole process she was very responsive and changed things based on my preferences. At the very end, she even added things at my request just a few weeks before the wedding! It was such a fun experience, I felt like a true fairytale bride and I would recommend her over and over! Not only was my dress beautiful, but the store was always getting new designs in and I loved looking at all the dresses everytime I was there!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Sealed with a Kiss's reply:

Thank you Margaret. It was a true pleasure working with you and your family. We are waiting to see those magical moments through your pictures of your wedding. We wish you a wonderful and blessed marriage.

Tess · Married on 10/07/2017

Great place! Jessica was very helpful but was not pushy at all, which is what i wanted. Would recommend anybody who is looking for a good selection of dresses but not an overwhelming amount of dresses. Thanks so much for helping me and my bridesmaids find the perfect dresses!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Sealed with a Kiss's reply:

Thank you so much, Tess! We loved helping you find your gown, and dresses for your girls. All of you will be stunning on your big day :)

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2017

Susan Walters stayed at the shop an extra 2 hours for my daughter.
    She worked to make sure that the dressed my daughter choose
    was the one. Sealed with a Kiss has beautiful unique wedding dresses.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Sealed with a Kiss's reply:

Jennifer and family, It was my pleasure to be with you all. I can not wait to see Jill walk down the isle on her wedding day. She is going to be so beautiful. Thank you all for letting me be part of this process. Susan W.

Deidre · Married on 06/10/2017

Sealed With a Kiss was the true Bridal experience I was hoping for. I got the help I wanted without the pressure from the staff. We popped champagne and celebrated once I said Yes to the Dress. They sent a lovely hand written note in the mail too! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Sealed with a Kiss's reply:

We're so glad you had a great experience with us, Deidre! Looking forward to seeing you soon when your dress arrives. Thank you again for the kind words :)

Carla · Married on 06/03/2017

We love the dress that was purchased from Sealed With A Kiss. The level of service provided to my daughter and me was great! My daughter's wedding was June 3, 2017, Sealed With A Kiss made sure that everything was ready for the big day! A great team with great professionalism!

Kate · Married on 05/27/2017

Sealed with a Kiss did a phenomenal job with my dress. I really liked the features of two different dresses and they were able to blend the two to create my very own dream dress. They were able to bring dresses from the Charlottesville store to the Richmond store for me to try on once I explained exactly what style I was looking for. The quality of the fabric is excellent and they can work with your budget. The staff are so friendly and the alterations were perfect. I will definitely recommend Sealed with a Kiss to future brides!

• User5327108 · 1+ year ago

I had a great experience at Sealed With A Kiss in Charlottesville! This was my first time trying on wedding gowns and it went better than I could have ever imagined. I went there with the mindset of just trying on dresses and seeing what style I liked, but of course I fell in love with the first dress I put on and ended up coming back to it after I tried on 10+ more gowns (and got it!!). They were very mindful of my budget and what I was looking for! The ladies at the store were more than helpful and very kind/accommodating to my mom and grandparents who came with me. We even did a celebratory toast after I said "yes to the dress!" They made the experience so much fun! I can't wait for my dress to be here!

Lorianne · Married on 04/22/2017

Sealed with A Kiss was an absolute pleasure to work with. They really know how to make you feel special and are very attentive. Their gown selection is great and they have a lot of different choices for every budget. Alterations were a breeze and the dress was awesome!

Caitlin · Married on 12/17/2016

I was on a tight deadline to find a dress and Jessica was amazing in helping me figure out what fit my body and what reflected my personality. I absolutely fell in LOVE with my dress, which is perfect for my December wedding. They provide a casual and non-pushy environment, and I would recommend Seal With A Kiss Charlottesville to any new bride!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Sealed with a Kiss's reply:

Caitlin, it was an honor helping you choose the perfect wedding gown. We look forward to seeing your wedding photos and wish you all the best with your wedding plans!! Thank you so much for the wonderful review :)
  • User6324063 · 1+ year ago

I had a great experience with Jessica! She made me feel comfortable and was very patient as I tried on so many things.

Carrie · Married on 10/25/2016

As a professional wedding planner, I love the quality and selection of gowns avaialable to my brides. I dont know how anyone can leave this store without finding something perfect for their special day! The staff are a pleasure to work with and their owner is always willing to help a bride select the perfect dress. Even if that means she needs to create something custom for her needs. Now that's special!