1309 E. Main St., Richmond, VA 23219 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Annalise Bridal Boutique

Annalise Bridal Boutique is a bridal store located in downtown Richmond, Virginia. Through their personalized service, they offer couture designer bridal gowns that are exclusive to the central Virginia area. Dedicated to providing exceptional service for the bride, the professional consultants dedicate their time to assisting in finding the perfect wedding gown and accessories. They love the moment a bride tries on the dress of their dreams, their eyes lighting up with pure joy and a smile filling their entire face.

Products Offered

As they fully specialize in bridal needs, everything in the boutique has been carefully selected to provide a fantastic experience in trying on and choosing each dress. The inventory at Annalise Bridal Boutique changes on a seasonal basis, offering bridal gowns, hair accessories, bridal belts, and veils.

Follow Annalise Bridal Boutique on
151020annalise102
151020annalise107

58 Reviews for Annalise Bridal Boutique

sarah · Getting married on 11/02/2019

The women at Annalise Bridal Boutique were absolutely fantastic! First, it was so nice to have the entire shop to ourselves. My group and I were able to talk over potential dresses with ease and always had the staffs undivided attention. I tried to be as clear and concise as possible when describing my dream dress and they hit the nail on the head with each one they helped me pull. This made me feel like the staff was actually listening to what I was saying, and weren’t just trying to sell me a dress. I honestly didn’t think I’d have success in finding “the one” anywhere because I’m so indecisive. But I put on my dream gown and actually had “the moment” where my eyes welled with tears. I fell in love with the back AND the front! Although it took me a few days to come back and officially say YES, Lindsey let me try on the dress one more time to solidify the best decision I’ve made so far. I never thought that wedding dress shopping would be the highlight of my journey to our big day, but the women at Annalise quickly made those moments into sweet memories. I would recommend them one hundred times over!

Johnsie · Getting married on 09/28/2019

I cannot recommend Annalise Bridal enough! I felt like I needed some guidance with the kind of dresses to pull, and after stumbling over my words trying to explain my vision, the girls pulled amazing dresses that matched exactly what I’d tried to explain. It was really important to me to be able to discuss my opinions of each dress freely and have some private time to talk with my mom, and Lindsey gave us the perfect amount of help combined with space to make deciding on the dress easy and stress-free. It didn’t hurt that their dress selection was seriously amazing! We were very pleasantly surprised with the reasonable prices as well. It was the perfect bridal experience!

Annalise Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Shalese Danielle Photography
    Shalese Danielle Photography Wedding Photographers

Annalise Bridal Boutique is one of my go-to bridal salon recommendations for my brides! I know that they'll be WELL taken care of by Lindsey & her staff, and I know they'll find gorgeous, unique designer gowns there. Plus, it doesn't hurt that it is the most beautiful shop ever! You'll feel right at home shopping here. :)

• Betty Clicker Photography
    Betty Clicker Photography Wedding Photographers

Annalise Bridal is the go-to boutique in the Richmond/DC area for a luxury experience and couture selection. Lindsey is incredible sweet and helpful. She caters to the need of each client!

• Avenue 42
    Avenue 42 Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lindsay is a world class bridal consultant whose taste, attention to detail and thoughtfulness create the trifecta of a successful gown purchase experience. We are honored to have her as our downtown neighbor and fellow female entrepreneur.

• 1309 E. Main St. Richmond, VA 23219 See on map