Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal

Waynesboro, VA View map

Located in Waynesboro, Virginia, Amanda’s Touch Bridal & Formal carries gowns for both formal and informal occasions. They can help dress all members of the wedding party, offering a variety of colors, fabrics, and designer options. In all, they have over 1,000 dresses in stock with 250 hanging wedding gowns at a time, plus over 100 fullback vest and tie colors, among other accessories.

Specifically, Amanda’s Touch Bridal & Formal can assist brides, grooms, bridesmaids, groomsmen, fathers of the couple, and ring bearers. They have a constantly rotating inventory, with new items arriving on a weekly basis. Brides are free to purchase the dresses in the store, as well as order dresses from specific designers. Ordered items can take up to eight months to arrive in store. With gowns of all sizes and tuxedos for sale or rent, the full inventory at the store includes:

• Bridal belts
  • Garters
  • Hair accessories
  • Jewelry
  • Shoes
  • Undergarments
  • Veils

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Jacqueline
    Jacqueline K. Married on 07/17/2021

Gorgeous Dress, Helpful and Friendly Staff!

I found my dress (Essense of Australia brand) for my July wedding at the very first shop I went to—Amanda’s Touch! My best friend (now Matron of Honor) and I also bought our high school prom dresses here many moons ago. We got the Gold Package and had our tailoring done through the recommended Lynn Ellis and a free steaming as well for the dress. Please stop inside—you won’t regret it! A definite shining gem in such a small town.
  • Michaela
    Michaela R. Married on 06/12/2021

A perfect fit! Amazing suits, and professional service!

I didn’t expect the very first dress I tried on at Amanda’s Touch to be the one, but sure enough it fit perfectly! I tried on five other dresses after and kept leaning toward the first one. Alice was super helpful and knowledgeable during the dress selection process. She knew exactly what I was looking for regarding style and fit.

We also sourced the suits and bridesmaid dresses for our wedding from Amanda’s which turned out wonderful! All of the staff members at Amanda’s Touch were so accommodating and helpful regarding this entire process. Definitely making things easy, efficient, and professional.
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 10/24/2020

Your dream dress is here!

I found my dress in December 2019 for my October 2020 wedding. Bri was a great time and very helpful. I came in convinced I wanted a dress with sleeves but Bri opened me up to trying on different types of dresses and I fell in love with this Stella York dress. The entire day of my wedding, I got constant compliments on my dress. It is timeless, elegant and classic. My dress really made my wedding day and was perfect for me. Picking up my dress for alterations and then bringing it back for storage until my wedding was so easy and convenient. Part of the package I got was storage and steaming before my day. My dress was perfect and 100% ready for my wedding when I picked it up two days before and didn't require anymore steaming the day of. The shop is BEAUTIFUL, especially with the new renovations.

Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal's reply:

Lauren we are so happy that we could help you find the perfect gown for your very special day! You looked absolutely beautiful in your timeless Stella York! We are here to make your wedding journey fun, easy, & memorable and we are so thankful that we could do that for you! Thank you again for being an #amandastouchbride and also a part of our Amanda's Touch family.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

27 photos · 09/21/2019
  • Allie & Nik
    9 photos · 10/23/2018

Kim Moody Design Kim Moody Design Wedding Planners

Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal has taken GREAT care of our client's over the years! Highly recommended!

Ward Photography Ward Photography Wedding Photographers

Amanda and her staff are the absoulte best to work with. All of our clients rave about their above and beyond service! We are happy to endorse them as one of our top wedding professionals to work with in the area.

CrossKeys Vineyards CrossKeys Vineyards Winery Weddings

Amanda's Touch has the best dresses around!

2374 Jefferson Highway, Suite 102 Waynesboro, 22980
540-318-2120
Location of (Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding