3020 W. Cary Street, Richmond, VA 23221 Map · Phone number

About Lex's Of Carytown

Lex's of Carytown has been selected year after year as the best place to purchase formal wear in Richmond. We are proud to have an inventory of over 3,000 gowns in stock. With bridesmaid and MOB dresses starting under $200, why go elsewhere? At Lex's of Carytown, we want to help the bride ensure that her bridal party is perfection. Not only do we have the best selection of bridal party dresses, we also have a large selection of jewelry, shoes and more! Don't want to fight the weekend traffic? Call and make a weekday appointment with your party. We would love to help you!

Follow Lex's Of Carytown on

Lex's Of Carytown
94111eff9f5e6c97 1477606237375 v neck lace floor length mori lee bridesmaid dress
1 280x400
Lex's Of Carytown
v neck lace floor length mori lee bridesmaid dress
7755ivoryfront
bg20412 main
1711p2253ivoryfront 1
71470f2
Lex's Of Carytown
mori lee bridesmaid dresses mori lee bridesmaid ml
sherrihill50088ivory1

4 Reviews for Lex's Of Carytown

• I

Imani G · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Service

They had a great selection, and quick service. The place was very organized and clean. I had an amazing experience and my consultant, Hannah, was very helpful.

Sent on 03/23/2019

katherine · Married on 09/15/2016

I am extremely impressed with the customer service at Lex's of Carytown!! They have been a complete joy to work with and I will gladly recommend them to all of our friends. I was shopping for a MOB dress, and Gigi was outstanding and continues to followup with me. As a business owner myself, this is extraordinary to see customer service at this level! :)

Sent on 11/23/2016

Courtland · Married on 12/14/2018

I went here to find a wedding dress. And I did just that. I had been to David's bridal and bliss bridal and a few other dress shops but wasn't loving anything. I found a very small rack to the left in the window right as you walk in and fell in love with two dresses. One was mermaid and the other was ball gown. I love ball gowns. But didn't know why my heart chose the mermaid. So I go in with about four/five dresses and that's all I was going to try on for that appointment (again small selection for brides). I try on the first dress I fell in love with (the mermaid) I loved the top but hated the bottom. Trued on the second dress and was in awe. I'd never felt that way over a dress and was feeling like I ever would. I look at the tags from dress #1 and #2 and they were from the Disney Princess Collection. I LOVE DISNEY PRINCESS'S. If I never pulled that first mermaid dress then I wouldn't have seen the Disney ball gown and I believe it was meant to be.

The staff:
    I had a young lady helping me try on my dresses she asked me if I was wearing heels for my wedding and what size. She was the first person in any and all appointments to offer heels. I tried them on with my dresses and could really picture everything. She waited outside of the dressing room to zip me up or help with the corset backs. I had four other girls there and all I could hear was talking and giggling with the staff and each other.

I ended up buying my wedding dress there even though I wasn't fully in the mind set of buying a dress
    TBH I thought that appointment was just going to be me trying on a dress with vertical lines on the torso to see if I liked it and if I did I was going to purchase a dress online off of cocomelody.com but I went in and fell in love.

Wasn't my intention but I would not take it back.
    I love it

Sent on 03/15/2018

Lex's Of Carytown FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales