4080 Evelyn Byrd Avenue Suite A, Harrisonburg, VA 22801 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Impressions

A bridal boutique focused on creating a relaxed and personalized bridal experience for every bride. Our purpose is to serve brides from the moment they step into our boutique until the moment they walk down the aisle. We believe every bride should feel beautiful and confident on her wedding day, and we take great pride in supporting and advocating for each of our brides while helping them make the perfect bridal impression.

Follow Bridal Impressions on

1 User photo

Bridal Impressions 1
  • Sidney

Sidney · Married on 06/03/2018

I truly cannot recommend this store enough!! Brooke, Jenn, and the entire team here are INCREDIBLE to work with. I have never felt so comfortable working with a team of vendors, especially for something as sensitive and "monumental" as a wedding gown, because these gals truly care about every single person they serve. I am so thankful for the experience I have had so far while working with Bridal Impressions!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Bridal Impressions's reply:

Sidney, we are SO happy for you and your new Hubby! You were a dream client, and you looked unbelievable on your day! We're thrilled you've started this new adventure. Thank you for the sweet words, and we wish you all the best!

Kaitlin · Married on 04/28/2018

Bridal Impressions provided a great overall experience in the purchase of my wedding dress! Our initial consultation was great, and we never felt rushed or pressured to make a purchase. It was a very laid back experience for myself, my grandmother, and my mom in picking the right gown. We also purchased a beautiful veil from the store that really complimented my dress without being too much. The consultants were very helpful and informative. Even though we had a situation where my dress didn't initially fit when it arrived, they did everything in their power to make it right and it ended up fitting like a glove! The situation was handled professionally and politely. Also, Dina, their recommended seamstress, was phenomenal! She is so, so talented and I am forever grateful to her for rectifying the fit of my dress and making it perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Bridal Impressions's reply:

Kaitlin, thank you so much for the kind words! You made such a beautiful bride, and we're so excited for this next chapter in your life. We're so glad to hear everything turned out exactly as you wanted, and we can't WAIT to see all the photos!
  • Aisha

Aisha · Married on 04/14/2018

I visited Bridal Impressions while on vacation. The staff was knowledgeable, courteous, and friendly. I was undecided on what wedding dress I wanted, and the staff help me get through the process. The atmosphere is beautiful and warm. Because of all these reasons I choose my wedding dress.
    Also, I was able to set a comfortable payment plan that worked with my budget. The staff is awesome! Thank you for making this experience one of the best for me.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Bridal Impressions's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, Aisha! We loved having you in the shop, and we can't WAIT to see you in your gown on the big day! You are going to be a stunning bride, and we're so excited for the journey you are beginning with your fiance'!

Award

Bridal Impressions FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months, 9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Feather & Oak Photography
    Feather & Oak Photography Wedding Photographers

Brooke and Bridal Impressions are the bees knees!!!! The moment you walk in, you are greeted with such warmth that you immediately feel right at home. These gals love serving their clients, and are there to take the time to answer all of your questions and make sure that you feel confident and beautiful during your appointment. They even have the most gorgeous plus size wedding dresses I have ever seen! Oh my word, they truly have something for everyone, and treat you like friend and family! I would HIGHLY recommend any bride looking for her wedding dress to make it straight to Bridal Impressions!!

• 4080 Evelyn Byrd Avenue Suite A, Suite A Harrisonburg, VA, 22801 See on map