Bridal Impressions Reviews

Bridal Impressions 1
  • hserk

Hilary · Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience!

My mom and I visited Bridal Impressions about a year out from my wedding date. We had such a fun time and were so happy that the dresses were fitting my body type much better than those at a few other stores we went to! I found "the one" that day, and the stylists helped me talk through decisions like color, lining, etc. They also gave me some recommendations for other vendors I was still missing. The dress came fairly quickly, but they stored my dress for me until I was ready to pick it up for alterations! Every time I called or had questions, the girls were so friendly and happy to help me. I felt BEAUTIFUL on my wedding day and I can thank Bridal Impressions for leading me to my dream wedding dress and helping to make my purchase an easy one!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Bridal Impressions's reply:

Wow! We are so honored you took the time to leave us such sweet words. We had the BEST time working with you! Your photos are exquisite, and we can feel the love radiating off of you. We wish you all the best, and feel lucky that we got to be part of such a special time in your life! :)
  • Sidney

Sidney · Married on 06/03/2018

I truly cannot recommend this store enough!! Brooke, Jenn, and the entire team here are INCREDIBLE to work with. I have never felt so comfortable working with a team of vendors, especially for something as sensitive and "monumental" as a wedding gown, because these gals truly care about every single person they serve. I am so thankful for the experience I have had so far while working with Bridal Impressions!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Bridal Impressions's reply:

Sidney, we are SO happy for you and your new Hubby! You were a dream client, and you looked unbelievable on your day! We're thrilled you've started this new adventure. Thank you for the sweet words, and we wish you all the best!

Kaitlin · Married on 04/28/2018

Bridal Impressions provided a great overall experience in the purchase of my wedding dress! Our initial consultation was great, and we never felt rushed or pressured to make a purchase. It was a very laid back experience for myself, my grandmother, and my mom in picking the right gown. We also purchased a beautiful veil from the store that really complimented my dress without being too much. The consultants were very helpful and informative. Even though we had a situation where my dress didn't initially fit when it arrived, they did everything in their power to make it right and it ended up fitting like a glove! The situation was handled professionally and politely. Also, Dina, their recommended seamstress, was phenomenal! She is so, so talented and I am forever grateful to her for rectifying the fit of my dress and making it perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Bridal Impressions's reply:

Kaitlin, thank you so much for the kind words! You made such a beautiful bride, and we're so excited for this next chapter in your life. We're so glad to hear everything turned out exactly as you wanted, and we can't WAIT to see all the photos!
  • Aisha

Aisha · Married on 04/14/2018

I visited Bridal Impressions while on vacation. The staff was knowledgeable, courteous, and friendly. I was undecided on what wedding dress I wanted, and the staff help me get through the process. The atmosphere is beautiful and warm. Because of all these reasons I choose my wedding dress.
    Also, I was able to set a comfortable payment plan that worked with my budget. The staff is awesome! Thank you for making this experience one of the best for me.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Bridal Impressions's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, Aisha! We loved having you in the shop, and we can't WAIT to see you in your gown on the big day! You are going to be a stunning bride, and we're so excited for the journey you are beginning with your fiance'!

Blair · Married on 09/16/2017

Was not expecting to find my dress the first time I came into Bridal Impressions but I found the perfect wedding dress for me! Such a beautiful selection and the staff is so helpful and knowledgeable. I felt like a bride in my dream dress! Prices are reasonable and the atmosphere of the store is great!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Bridal Impressions 2

Jeannetta · Married on 06/24/2017

Love Love Love the ladies at Bridal Impressions. I tried on 8 dresses while I was there and the first dress I tried on was my dream dress! Love my dress and it'll be perfect for my June wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Ashleigh · Married on 07/16/2016

I found my dress before finding Bridal Impressions, but wandered in there looking for a bridal sash. I found a gorgeous sash and every time I walked in the store, I wished I could try on the amazing dresses they had. Their selection is beautiful, and the staff was extremely friendly.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Bridal Impressions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Ashleigh! We are happy to hear you had a good experience with us and know your Allure sash will look stunning with your gown!! Have a wonderful day!

Kinsey · Married on 06/17/2016

This is a great place to buy your wedding dress. They are very helpful and have a great selection.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Bridal Impressions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kindness! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us!

Brittney · Married on 07/24/2015

I was so happy I found my dream dress at Bridal Impressions. The ladies there were so great to work with and were on-time with everything. I had a great experience shopping for my wedding dress at Bridal Impressions!

Sent on 09/17/2015

The selection is great and the team of consults were extremely helpful!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Allie · Married on 10/18/2014

I highly recommend this place!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Lindsey · Married on 07/12/2014

Found my perfect dress at Bridal Impressions after leaving other bridal shops disappointed.

Sent on 12/10/2014

The ladies at Bridal Impressions helped me to find the perfect dress. Price was reasonable and they took good care of the dress until my wedding day.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Emily · Married on 06/07/2014

Wonderful customer service! Everyone here was so helpful, the prices were fantastic! Ordered my gown and bridesmaids dresses from here!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2014

I knew when I started looking for a wedding dress I didn't want to go to some big box store where they treat you like a number and are trying to help 5 other brides besides you. Bridal Impressions gives you personalized service and they only book 2 appointments at a time. You have your own consultant and it is overall a wonderful experience! They have a great selection of dresses which they keep up to date with trends but also have classic looks as well...but again it's not so large a selection it's overwhelming. I think I got more compliments on my dress and veil than anything else! Peggy and her ladies are so wonderful to work with and have great recommendations for alterations vendors. I would highly recommend you start your search for a wedding dress at Bridal Impressions!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Brianne · Married on 05/03/2014

Bridal Impressions does EVERYTHING right!! Out of every bridal shop I stepped into, Bridal Impressions was the BEST. They did not pressure me to buy anything I wasn't in love with. They were super helpful the day I found my dress and helped me when I came in without an appointment because I heard they were having a sale. They allowed me to come in again when I bought shoes and had a consultant assist me with trying my dress on with my shoes. I got my beautiful dress for under $1000 on sale and bought my veil and earrings here as well. They stored my belt (even though it was purchased from another vendor) with my dress and veil until I picked everything up for the wedding, and kept everything in perfect condition! I cannot thank them enough for all their help and for making everything so easy!

Sent on 05/12/2014

I went to an "upscale" dress shop before this one and they would only put me into one dress because of my body type, it was a nice dress but I wanted more sass. I went to Bridal Impressions, (found that same dress for about $500 less) and they really worked with me to find what I wanted. The staff was fun and friendly. My entire family had gone to them after having bad experiences elsewhere. They have a great selection at really good prices.

Sent on 11/08/2012

Jade · Married on 06/18/2012

We bought our daughters wedding dress from Bridal Impressions and was extremely happy with their help and their staff's service. They took their time with her and made her feel like a Princess! Offering suggestions and ideas and sharing their expertise in a very pleasant way. They also helped us find a very talented young seamstress to help with alterations when the time came. Very knowledgeable folks and very good at what they do. An excellent choice in finding the right dress for you or your daughter for any special occasion. Would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/20/2012

Auzar · Married on 05/25/2012

Bridal Impressions had the perfect dress for me with the perfect staff too! Every time I visited their store, the serivce was impeccable. So worth the hour drive from Winchester to Harrisonburg. Plus, their store had an outstanding selection of Maggie Sottero dresses. This is a wonderful bridal shop to do business with!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Jackie · Married on 05/12/2012

I found the dress of my dreams, they remembered my name after the first time I went in there, and they were perfect.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Michelle · Married on 02/17/2012

It only took one visit to Bridal Impressions to find the dress of my dreams! I've been to other salons where the employees were rude, inattentive and judgmental. At Bridal Impressions, Peggy, Megan and Michelle made me feel like I was the only bride they were taking care of. My Maggie Sottero gown and veil wowed my husband and my guests. I felt beautiful and would never imagine purchasing a gown anywhere else! Thank you!

Sent on 02/23/2012
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/10/2011

I went to several different bridal places to find that "perfect dress" and none of them really compare to the experience I had here. Places like David's Bridal had one consultant doing two or more brides at once. Bridal Impressions, however, made you feel like you were their main focus and they were going to help you find the dress. The dress I bought was beautiful and not over priced.

The staff there is amazing! Everyone is extremely helpful and sweet.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/27/2011
  • U

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2011

I had a great experience purchasing my dress from Bridal Impressions!! I'd found and tried on a dress that I loved at a store in Richmond (Tiffany's Bridal) but just couldn't afford it at the price they were charging. At the suggestion of several wedding blogs, I checked to see if other stores carried the designer (Essence of Australia), and called them to see if they could order the dress, and what the cost would be. Bridal Impressions quoted me several hundred dollars less than Tiffany's, and their estimate of the necessary alterations was also much lower (and, the price + alterations ended up being only about $20 more than their original phone estimate).

When I visited the store, they didn't have a sample of the dress I wanted so I tried on several other dresses, but none compared with the one I'd seen in Richmond. They were more than happy to measure me for the dress and go on and order it to my specifications. Living in Charlottesville, I didn't want to have to make any more trips to Harrisonburg than necessary, so I hoped for the best! I ordered the dress in early September, and it arrived in late January - except for being several inches too long, it was perfect!! Their communication was also great, as I was trying to coordinate the dress delivery with my parents' visit, so they'd be able to see the dress before the wedding. Oksana called me with a tracking number as soon as they received it from the designer, and let me know literally minutes after it arrived in the store. After trying it on in the store, they set up an appointment for me at Classic Alterations by Lena, and I was able to go over there for her to make the necessary alterations. I returned once more in early April to try on the finished dress (it was perfect!) and took it back to Bridal Impressions for storage until my August wedding.

When my parents went to pick it up for me, it was steamed, carefully bagged, and they were given instructions on how to hang it until the wedding to ensure that it stayed in the best shape. It was absolutely beautiful, and looked great on my wedding day!! I couldn't have hoped for a smoother experience, and everyone at Bridal Impressions and Classic Alterations was incredibly nice, helpful and professional throughout the entire process. Plus, the prices couldn't be beat!!

Sent on 09/05/2011

Christa · Married on 01/08/2011

I had such a wonderful experience with Bridal Impressions! From the moment I walked in the door I knew this was where I was going to find my dress. The people who worked there weren't pushy and all about making the most expensive sale, but about finding the right dress for that particular bride. I had been to about 5 other bridal shops from Richmond to Harrisonburg before coming into Bridal Impressions, and none of them impressed me as much. I ended up with a gorgeous Maggie Sottero gown that didn't break the bank and flattered my figure completely. If I ever need a formal gown in the future I will go back to Bridal Impressions in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Sarah · Married on 11/20/2010

The moment you walk into the door you are greeted with smiles and wonderful personalities! I am from Charlottesville, so it was quiet a jaunt back and forth to Harrisonburg, but IT WAS SO WORTH IT! The ladies are amazing and the dress was perfect. The bridal store in Charlottesville was nothing but a disaster...rude and horrible serivice certainly pushed me to Harrisonburg and I am so thankful! I will certainly tell every bride I meet that this is the place to do!

Thanks Megan and all the other girls! You ladies ROCK!

Sent on 11/30/2010