602 N. 29th Street, Richmond, VA 23223 Map · Phone number

About Urban Set Bride

We are a mother-daughter team who opened our doors in 2014. Since then we’ve become one of the highest reviewed bridal shops on the east coast. We pride ourselves in our private appointments where we focus on our brides and their loved ones to really listen to what she wants. Nestled in a historic city neighborhood, parking is easy and your appointment will be uninterrupted by other brides.
Six designer brands are featured in this cozy, intimate bridal boutique. Price range is $1500 to $3500 and gowns are all made to order (4-5 month delivery time once ordered) No off the rack purchases.
Follow Urban Set Bride on

Urban Set Bride 5
  • Amy

Amy Gerrard · Getting married on 12/28/2019

I couldn't recommend Urban Set Bride more

I couldn't have imagined a better wedding shopping experience. I loved that I could see the gowns they have in stock online before my appointment, and that I was able to send my stylist some of my favorites before I arrived to look and try things on. I had so much fun trying on wedding dresses, and even the ones that weren't my style were beautiful and high quality. Jennifer was so patient while I tried on my final two over and over. I ended up picking one and cancelling all of my other bridal appointments. I can't imagine having a better experience or going somewhere with a better staff or selection. Thank you so much Urban Set Bride!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Lauren · Getting married on 12/21/2019

Couldn't Ask for A Better Dress-Shopping Experience!

I cannot recommend Urban Set Bride enough! Hunter was an absolutely fabulous consultant, whose open, laid-back vibes made me comfortable and ready to find the perfect gown. She offered helpful suggestions and ideas and took all my thoughts on my likes and dislikes to find "the dress". There was absolutely no pressure to purchase the dress on my first visit, and they were wonderful in accommodating a second visit a few days later so my family could see the dress before I made my final decision. I had the pleasure of meeting Christine and Jennifer on my second visit and they were just as amazing as Hunter! So glad I was able to "say yes" to my dress at a local, woman-owned business in Richmond! I cannot recommend Urban Set enough!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Kit · Married on 06/08/2019

Great personalized experience

Urban Set Bride is just one part of the owner's stellar wedding planning skills. Christine's shop is intimate, but I found so many options. This was not the first shop I went to, and in the end, Urban Set had the dress for me!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Urban Set Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months