602 N. 29th Street, Richmond, VA 23223 Map · Phone number

About Urban Set Bride

We are a mother-daughter team who opened our doors in 2014. Since then we’ve become one of the highest reviewed bridal shops on the east coast. We pride ourselves in our private appointments where we focus on our brides and their loved ones to really listen to what she wants. Nestled in a historic city neighborhood, parking is easy and your appointment will be uninterrupted by other brides.
Six designer brands are featured in this cozy, intimate bridal boutique. Price range is $1500 to $3500 and gowns are all made to order (4-5 month delivery time once ordered) No off the rack purchases.
Follow Urban Set Bride on

Urban Set Bride 3
Urban Set Bride 4
Urban Set Bride 5

Robyn · Married on 03/30/2019

Extremely helpful and honest with the best dresses for your look!

Super happy to work with Christine and her crew! USB was so helpful and knowledgeable about the dresses and the accessories too! Working with a smaller store was the best idea! They spend more time with you and you know they truly care about each bride.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Emily · Married on 12/01/2018

There is NO better bridal shop than Urban Set. Period. The vibe of the shop is so relaxed and fun, and my group had a blast with Christine. She made me feel so comfortable even though I was trying on dresses out of my comfort zone. I seriously want her in every dressing room with me because she is so honest but still builds so much confidence in you. Urban Set has such a huge selection of gowns in REAL sizes, not off-the-runway sizes, across the board. You can actually see what your body will look like in the dress because instead of clipping dresses that can't close to your bra, they're clipping excess fabric in all the right places. We went to a different shop right after Urban Set and there was no comparison. Urban Set's dresses are gorgeous (you can stalk them on Instagram) and so reasonably priced. After my experience, friends cancelled their appointments with other shops and only went to Urban Set. I can't praise them enough. Picking out my dress has been the best part of wedding planning so far, and it's all thanks to Christine.

Sent on 03/16/2018
  • Emily

Emily Lancucki · Married on 11/11/2018

Best. Shop. Ever.

These women are amazing. Not only do I love my dress, and not only was the process stress free and fun- but they went way way way above and beyond to help me with details I was struggling with. I loved every dress I tried on and could have easily picked a dozen. By far the best shop I visited in Richmond/DC. This is a business that we need in Richmond, and I can’t wait to recommend it to friends and relatives who are getting married in years to come!

Sent on 12/12/2018