Urban Set Bride

Richmond, VA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We are a mother-daughter team who opened our doors in 2014. Since then we’ve become one of the highest reviewed bridal shops on the East Coast. We pride ourselves in our private appointments where we focus on our brides and their loved ones to really listen to what she wants. Nestled in a historic city neighborhood, parking is easy and your appointment will be uninterrupted by other brides.
Six designer brands are featured in this cozy, intimate bridal boutique. Price range is $1500 to $3500 and gowns are all made to order (4-5 month delivery time once ordered) No off the rack purchases.

Visit our website for more information and to book an appointment

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Millie
    Millie Getting married on 08/11/2022

AMAZING experience

Cannot stop raving about Urban Set Bride! I had more fun trying on dresses there than any other boutique I went to before-- AND found my dress! There are dresses for every style, body type, and price :) So thankful to have found this place!
    Gina Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing dress experience

Urban Set Bride made finding my perfect dress so easy! They have plenty of beautiful dresses to choose from and they have the knowledge to help you narrow your search. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for their gown!
  • Monika
    Monika A. Married on 06/19/2021

No Pressure!

I found my dream dress and veil at Urban Set Bride and loved every second of the process! We had so much fun at the try on appointment, they were so patient with me and let me really take my time. I was allowed to touch the dresses/take photos and pick the ones I wanted to try and the women also pulled dresses I hadn't seen. It was a zero stress experience and I was so thankful! At the end of the first appointment, I wasn't sure and they actually encouraged me NOT to make a decision that first day! (This is after I went to other stores and they told me that it would cost me $30 if I wanted to come back.) The peace of mind to take my time and not be rushed into a decision was such a gift! They were so easy to work with and made me feel so confident. I would recommend (and DO recommend) Urban Set to anyone in Richmond or beyond who is looking for a dress. They have an amazing selection and they don't ever pressure you! They even ask you your budget and actually stick to your budget when pulling dresses. ALSO the prices of the dresses that they stock are so much better than other places I looked at without any drop in quality!!! (Oh and if you have to get it altered they have a list of recommended seamstresses that are all incredible but, GO TO CHARLA SHE IS AMAZING)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

37 photos · 11/23/2019
  • Evan & Jamie
    31 photos · 06/08/2019

Get Cozy, Vintage Mobile Bars Get Cozy, Vintage Mobile Bars Wedding Rentals

Our favorite people! Christine and team are so good at what they do. We love working with Urban Set Bride.

602 N. 29th Street Richmond, 23223
Location of (Urban Set Bride)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding