602 N. 29th Street, Richmond, VA 23223 Map · Phone number

Urban Set Bride 3
Urban Set Bride 4
Urban Set Bride 5

Emily · Married on 12/01/2018

There is NO better bridal shop than Urban Set. Period. The vibe of the shop is so relaxed and fun, and my group had a blast with Christine. She made me feel so comfortable even though I was trying on dresses out of my comfort zone. I seriously want her in every dressing room with me because she is so honest but still builds so much confidence in you. Urban Set has such a huge selection of gowns in REAL sizes, not off-the-runway sizes, across the board. You can actually see what your body will look like in the dress because instead of clipping dresses that can't close to your bra, they're clipping excess fabric in all the right places. We went to a different shop right after Urban Set and there was no comparison. Urban Set's dresses are gorgeous (you can stalk them on Instagram) and so reasonably priced. After my experience, friends cancelled their appointments with other shops and only went to Urban Set. I can't praise them enough. Picking out my dress has been the best part of wedding planning so far, and it's all thanks to Christine.

• Emily

Emily Lancucki · Married on 11/11/2018

Best. Shop. Ever.

These women are amazing. Not only do I love my dress, and not only was the process stress free and fun- but they went way way way above and beyond to help me with details I was struggling with. I loved every dress I tried on and could have easily picked a dozen. By far the best shop I visited in Richmond/DC. This is a business that we need in Richmond, and I can’t wait to recommend it to friends and relatives who are getting married in years to come!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2018

Urban Set Bride is THE place to get your wedding dress! I made the trip down from DC and was so impressed with their selection and service. Christine put me at ease immediately - she's knowledgeable and hilarious. They had a great selection of plus-size samples, but she was also great at picking out straight-size samples that I could fit into and get a sense of how it would look on me - she's a wizard with the clips! I'm so glad I visited and excited to be an Urban Set Bride.

Urban Set Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months