Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ward Photography

Wedding Photographers

Storytelling wedding photographers – Bold, colorful, artistic real moments.  We are Wendy and Jason Ward, the husband and wife team behind the cameras at Ward Photography.  Currently booking weddings for 2018. Lets talk about your big day!

Email - hello@wardpics.com

Photos
High-Res Images (9)
Albums (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

My fiancé and I had an engagement session with Ward Photography and were more than thrilled with the results! Although I was slow with the planning and emailing, they always promptly responded and fit us right into their schedule at the location of our choosing. They showed up prepared and on time and treated us so well – Wendy even carried my purse for me as we wandered Carter Mountain for pictures! Jason and Wendy worked wonderfully as a team, taking turns photographing and instructing us or even shooting different angles simultaneously. We also received our sneak peeks and edited photos much sooner than I have in the past from other photographers (which was amazing considering how impatient and excited we were to see them)! We highly recommend them for photographing anyone's big moments!!

Profile Picture Rosemary, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ward Photography is above and beyond the best choice for your wedding photos. Jason and Wendy showed a true passion and talent for their craft, capturing all the best moments from both our engagement photos and our wedding day.

They were quick to respond to emails and questions, very forthcoming with any information, and met with us on multiple occasions to scout out locations and shots we wanted. They were also exceedingly flexible with timelines, especially after our wedding ceremony was delayed over an hour due to rain.

10/10 could not be more pleased with their work, courtesy, and professionalism, and we now have wonderful wedding photographs we can look back on fondly for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Joshua, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved having Wendy AND Jason photograph our wedding! It was so nice to have both of them capture the same moment from different angles. They're super nice and definitely know what they're doing! Also, Jason will hike if you want to do engagement photos on a mountain! Our pictures turned out awesome!

Profile Picture Virginia, 5/19/18, 1 Review

Photos

5 Photos

Photos from Ward Photography

5 Photos
220x220 sq 1515683216 cc802037a52fc91a 1515683213 364211ccec86732f 1515683206557 6 wedding 0521
220x220 sq 1515683217 122331329b74d11f 1515683215 5916c8d0a14cd26a 1515683206560 7 amanda rob 0801
220x220 sq 1515683217 d63cbd44bd7a7835 1515683215 fe24e0a8c19ad46f 1515683206560 8 wedding 0803
220x220 sq 1515683217 d7fb0f53375b12b3 1515683215 d32aeb200ab49c7c 1515683206561 9 wedding0563
220x220 sq 1515683217 02f3518050be6fe4 1515683215 abfdecea3cc84789 1515683206561 10 wedding 0505

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Ward Photography provides top quality photography!

5 ?'s All Around!

Ward Photography is the definition of professionalism with amazing service. They work towards making sure that they keep everyone involved with the ceremony and reception on a timed schedule and the photographs turned out fantastic. If you're looking for quality photographs to commemorate your special day we recommend Ward Photography.

Ward Photography has done a few weddings at Keswick Vineyards. I am always impressed with the quality of photos he produces. His clarity and accuracy on colors is what I admire most of his work. Highly recommend and look forward to working more with him.

Ward Photography is a fabulous company to work with. Jason and Wendy shoot high quality photographs and even better for me, as the cinematographer, are super easy to work with. When the event media works together, good things happen! I always look forward to shooting with them because they excel at both creativity and team work.

Waynesboro, VA 22980   See On Map